Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

Looking wonderful nivek. What a great selection you have going there. Wished we were a little closer, I'd hang out in your driveway till you agreed to part with one of those mastik clones, just something about that plant that has a spell over me. I'll surely have one in my garden some day.

Looking super cool..
Do you grow cheese before? If do... What's your best tip for that strain?

Peace

Heya hoffy,, salude friend,, yes, I have grown a cheese one time before,, it was a big plant too, and it had one thing about it I will mention, it was the only plant I have grown that got mold on it. So, watch for mold maybe. Some plants are more susceptible to mold, so i have read

Salude hoffy

Thanks friends, for the visit and comments, always appreciated, indeed,, see ya for coffee at yer place

Salude

a bit o an update, iffin of, folks?? is ok??

gracias,, things progress, things digress too, but we are talkin progression today

the veg room, the plants are growing, fast, like they do,, wow,,

i have a space in the flower room for a plant but none of these are ready, not quite,, a week or a bit more,, no panic,, nope

P11700971.JPG

see iffin i can remember what is there,,

the two solo cups are mastik clones, been clones for fourteen days now,, one , for sure, is ready to transplant to it's final home. there is an o.g. kust in there, a blueberry, and the two bigger ones are cheeses,, tho they look like pot plants,,

i have had a harvest, in the winter, a blueberry,, smallish, and i picked it earlier than i might have before reading about harvest times for indicas, earlier is better, but not early,, earlier,, there is a difference

P1170095.JPG

that's er,, me and the missus like this blueberry. it has become one of our staples,, tho i have no other seeds,, i will need to clone thisun in-perpetuity, or forever, whichever comes first , or at all

the lower flower level is progressing as well, with, of course, the star of the show, the mama thai/thai stick (mastik) front left, a week away maybe,, i am waiting for a bit more amber,, as per recent knowledge from sweetsue regarding harvest times for sativas, which thisun is. there is plenty of amber on there now, but just a bit more please,,

P1170099.JPG

front right is the latest blueberry, long ways to go,, back left is an o.g.kush, long way too but has stopped stretching and is bulking up now,, good plant o.g,,back right is another mastik,, i have three in flower right now,, another up top under led,,

P11700661.JPG

that is it back left there,, the other plant left there is a lemon haze/sandy plant cross, of my own invention, i invented it

i had another one up here, the one out of control,, well, it hermied on me, possibly from being too close to the light,, maybe,, the reason was there so, maybe, so i axed er,, too bad cuz them crosses is the frostiest plants i grow, bar none,, the one up there now has been buried under out of control plant, and is now free, and also ready,, few more days for that one,,

the mastik plant is so close, i am thrilled with it,, two to three ounces easy,, huge for my little grow, but, i certainly would not count my chickens first,, so this is not chicken counting, not at all

P1170100.JPG

the middle of the three sisters,,

P11701011.JPG

there is next to no leafage on these buds,, buds and trichomes only,, not the frostiest in the forum, by a lot, but, spicey goodness, oh ya,, spicey indeed

see the spice?

so,, the writing,, wow,, what a head space this has gotten me into,, freakin me out like insanity. so strange to be living this adventure all over again

we have been going over some of the folks we met along the way,, contacting some of them again,, what a rush, oh wow,

being the author of my own mis and no misfortune, i can skip around wherever me likes,,

so, right now i am in luckenbach texas,, we stayed for five months in a campground four tenths of a mile down the road from luckenbach, texas. any one been there?

anyhow,, that's where i am now,,oh, one thing,, when one plays this game, digging up the past, prepare for some pain,, folks die,, damn it,, r.i.p. phil, don davis, shirley,, peace to you all

Heya Nivek, yes brother I guess the pass catches up to us all, we forget it and time rolls by, somehow life just likes to remind us of the pains....a bitch she might very well be. Another day to ponder of what might be and what is to come aye? That Blueberry looks delicious brother, the Mastik looks amazing too, how is Dutty and Dutty too? A lemon haze cross, sounds like a winner to me? Hope you are well friend, have a good one :passitleft::passitleft: blessings to you

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

On my behalf, please remove your cap and say a few words before you behead the Mastik.

Glad to hear the story is progressing along. I can imagine the things that come to mind that perhaps you haven't thought of for years, both pleasant and otherwise. I bet it'll make a great read.

luckenbach, texas. any one been there?

"Luckenbach, Texas". Waylon Jennings.

The only two things in life
That make it worth livin'
Is guitars to tune good
And firm feelin' women

I don't need my name in the marquis lights
I got my song and I got you with me tonight
Maybe it's time we got back to the basics of love

Let's go to Luckenbach, Texas
With Waylon and Willie and the boys.....

Waylon and Willie have. So it must be cool.

Waylon and Willie have. So it must be cool.

Gosh weaseley, I so wish we could sit around a fire and swap stories about our life,, luckenbach was magic,, and not so much the town, it is not a town, just a bar and dancehall in the country,, oh, important point, with very cold beer., and music non stop every day. We played on the stage our first day there. Hit an open mic. We were regulars around there for five months.

Oh ya, it was the farm, the armadillo farm campground just up the road,, the people

, I could write a book about it

Oh, btw, salude to you, nice to see you

btw agin weaseley,, such a coincidence, these coincidences,, another,, your presents, by being here i mean,, i am at this very moment making some weaselhead hash,, and i have not for a while,, it does not vape good, darn

anyhoo, salude friend

Ok then,, just thot I would pop in to announce my retirement in 2019. Wanted to give y'all time to select an appropriate gift. I think gold is the recommended choice but I will leave it up to you

Oh, and the mastik comes down in the mornin,, tomorrow

P1160720.JPG

Some weaselhead hash, thanks agin weaseley,, couple grams,, wifey likes it

Mmmmm...that looks a mite tasty. I'm gonna build me some Weaselhead hash in about 5 weeks. I'm going to have lots of sugared up trim and excess small buds. Really looking forward to it, haven't had any hash in years. Note to my mom..."I'm a bit of a lightweight in my golden years and won't be ruining any more of your butter knives during consumption."

Really excited for the mastik harvest. Lots of pictures please nivek.....

Back
Top Bottom