Journeying Into The Unknown With High Brix

A possible word of caution. I have used those fabric grocery bags and noticed they deteriorate very fast when
left in a hot vehicle, I don't mean overnight but I have had more than one just either split open or handle come
loose. Just sayin I would want a back up safety net or something. My light hoods are all attached with 4 of those
pull type self adjusting hangers, one on each corner, One fails I am still OK if only 2 and one fails hot hood slams
my plants and possibly starts fire causing a bad day

Understood. The laptop I'm using wouldn't be a huge loss if it dropped. One screen hinge is broken, the touchpad acts up, and it's missing at least five keys. I wouldn't risk something I cared about if it broke. Moving it outside the tent would prolong its life like you mentioned. Out of the heat and humidity.

Understood. The laptop I'm using wouldn't be a huge loss if it dropped. One screen hinge is broken, the touchpad acts up, and it's missing at least five keys. I wouldn't risk something I cared about if it broke. Moving it outside the tent would prolong its life like you mentioned. Out of the heat and humidity.

:laughtwo::laughtwo: must be a HP Pavilion, biggest piece of *&^%^ I ever owned, Hinges failed, Screen Failed, CD Failed .....

I don't know, I have a few concerns and I'm not even sure I should express them. Tell me something triplebeam, how do you feel about what you read every day in the High Brix journals? Who's journals do you sub to? I'm 100% curious?

You know what, after a reread, I retract my comment. Just stay your path bud. Listen to these very talented veteran growers like Duggan and shiggity and you'll do great. I had a few misinterpretations when I had read this last night. I had another thought process going. I do apologize. Cary on, nothing to here lol .

You know what, after a reread, I retract my comment. Just stay your path bud. Listen to these very talented veteran growers like Duggan and shiggity and you'll do great. I had a few misinterpretations when I had read this last night. I had another thought process going. I do apologize. Cary on, nothing to here lol .

What were your concerns? There will be no judgements here. My grow is in its early stages and my first time with Doc's kit. I have one and half OC+ grows under my belt using technics that I learned from Doc Bud and the others.

Well my few concern were this. I read in my head, so I interpreted what I read the way I want to at the time, like we all do.

So last night was no different. Listen, I was kind of being a little touchy so not to worry. I also thought you were giving nutes when you said "dunking". I reread and realized you weren't. All in all I was wrong in my assumptions and I apologize for that.

I try to say nothing on how to grow to anyone because well, I don't really know yet. My grow looks great because of these great people. And one guy in particular (Duggan) who has just been a blessing. If you know him, he'll never lead you in the wrong direction. So that's why I really don't have concerns. If I have one it would be that you don't ask more question. Asked more and more question and attract more HB guys to your journal.

Anyway, that's all my yada yada I have to spout. Take it easy bud!!

Well my few concern were this. I read in my head, so I interpreted what I read the way I want to at the time, like we all do.

So last night was no different. Listen, I was kind of being a little touchy so not to worry. I also thought you were giving nutes when you said "dunking". I reread and realized you weren't. All in all I was wrong in my assumptions and I apologize for that.

I try to say nothing on how to grow to anyone because well, I don't really know yet. My grow looks great because of these great people. And one guy in particular (Duggan) who has just been a blessing. If you know him, he'll never lead you in the wrong direction. So that's why I really don't have concerns. If I have one it would be that you don't ask more question. Asked more and more question and attract more HB guys to your journal.

Anyway, that's all my yada yada I have to spout. Take it easy bud!!
I haven't asked questions so far because where I am in this grow I have done before. When the time comes to start feeding soil and doing foliar sprays I will have questions. I just haven't gotten that far. To gain the knowledge I have so far, I have read everyone's old and new journals. I have been reading for over a year before I pulled the trigger on the HB kit. Thanks for reading my journal Mag7 and i will have to check yours out again.

Happy 4th of July everyone!
I figured I would write about what I have been doing. This grow I wanted to run a recirculating/sealed air system, doing so my temps are running a little on the high side, 83-85. I decided to make a styrofoam air conditioner since running an actual air conditioner is not in the works. This is what I made using incorporating the exhaust from the fan/filter system.
1499127809416825124242.jpg

It worked better than I thought it would. It dropped temps down four degrees. One negative is that the ice only last about five hours. I might have to go back to a circulating/open system.
I took a group photo of the plants. They are fifteen days old. I noticed something interesting with one of the plants. Can you see what it is?
1499127725624545014724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom