K-Frat's Soil Skunk Diesel Closet Grow Journal -2012

So I went out this morning into the garden after my first cup of coffee and all my babies were drooping:yikes: Poor things were thirsty. I checked my bucket I put out last night before the storm and ended up with 3 gallons of rain water! My RO water isn't expensive in the least but im still saving a little by collecting water when it rains. I flushed my two adopted girls prepping them for flower come monday which will be 8 weeks veg. Going to put them in 24 darkness the begin my 12/12. It's only a waiting game after that. Want to share a photo of my white shark clone that im so proud of because she has taken really taking off in growth the last couple weeks and is already preflowering!
IMG_20120726_121600.jpg

K frat, it looks healthy, that box can also be used for your clones later on, and even mother plants for clones, it's like your separate veg room, and there's not much smell because they will be vegging and not flowering, just leave door open during lights on if it gets too hot in there, and vegging plants will do alright in higher heat. Fresh air in from bottom and, hot air out top opposite side of intake/grace

I leave the front off for now until i get around to making holes for my intake. I am without meds once again and my Sciatica is acting up along with work kicking my butt glad tomorrow is friday! I stand for almost 8 hours a day which is in no case good for my condition but I need to pay the bills. I'm off to go see what keef I can get out of the ol grinder and hope there are some leftovers some were that I can add to it to try and get some sleep!

I leave the front off for now until i get around to making holes for my intake. I am without meds once again and my Sciatica is acting up along with work kicking my butt glad tomorrow is friday! I stand for almost 8 hours a day which is in no case good for my condition but I need to pay the bills. I'm off to go see what keef I can get out of the ol grinder and hope there are some leftovers some were that I can add to it to try and get some sleep!
hope you found some:)but if your reading this as I post then I geuss not:circle-of-love:

Thank you Grace! Thanks fishcake I did end up finding some slept like a baby! I think the storm helped too it usually does!

Today lights are switched to 12/12 for my adopted girls. Fed them today their BPN Regiment 10/10/15 grow/micro/bloom which is the transition week to 12 /12. I have had some smaller fan leaves on the two going into flowering turning yellow wilting and dying. They are at the lowest part of the plant and I don't believe it's a problem with the plants. Anyone feel free to chime in on this if im wrong or it's something I am over looking. The ones I have vegging are doing good except for my tallest original girl I germed is male so it's out now and I am down to just one of my originals. I suspected the one that was male was male simply because it was tall and lanky looking not bushing out. I took two clones from the adopted ones this weekend just to keep the strain going and to know for sure I have females . I didn't use any rooting substance for the clones just cut the angle at the end and scraped the stem about an inch up each one then placed in moist seed starter, sprayed them and the dome and put them in the vegging station. I did this saturday and they are not showing signs of stress as of today. My veg station now holds 1 white shark clone. 2 skunk diesel clones and the last remaining of the skunk diesel I started. I have a small side project going right now too, I stumbled upon some seeds from last summer I had in a tin very small but looked mature. I remember the smoke being very good and the price not so good lol. I have them germing right now to see if they will sprout if not it's not a big loss to me. If they do sprout I won't be documenting them in this journal I will probably start another journal from were ever they are at that point once this one is complete.

Dang. You got a lot going on. Sucks you had a male. But good you got him out.

Hope all your clones get nice and strong too man. Good luck.

:thumb: If all goes well I will be set until the end of the year:high-five:

ok K the yellowing leaves I have had made me worry abit, but I have found that its not that big of a deal so dont panic!
early into flower keep up with your N and then back off. my plants are getting a few yellow leaves but when you are in flower the plant thinks its about to die so it sends P and K to promote propagation and tries to shut down veg groth(survival mode)
Anayway good luck and please keep in touch:)

Oh say it ain't so!

Never had a plant go hermie on me but I think it has happened..
IMG_20120804_110120.jpg

This also effects the clones that I took because it was off this plant. I don't want to take any chances so I am also removing the clones. This leaves me with three plants: The one original sprout I started with, my white shark clone and one adoptee. The adoptee and white shark are both female still unsure of my original plant I started with.

theirs no saying the clones are hermie, miwa re-vegged a hermie plant, and so far it looks like its not going to hermie, he had a hermie, he re-vegged the hermie, and now its not a hermie, so it is possible to make it not go hermie, so if the clones where taken before it went hermie then they might not end up hermie,

Thanks for the info next time I might have to at least try that. It had way more "balls" than it did pistils and the pistils seemed to stop coming. Those clones are long gone and replaced with two more from my female adotped one that is now flowering.

Back
Top Bottom