Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Morning pictures they are doing great so far one of the Banana Jealousy seedlings is getting a little leggy but no worries. I am playing it on luck as far as the lights go. I do not know when I should turn them up.

I am pretty sure the more light, the less legs!

There, I said it! Now I wait to see who disagrees? ❤️

I am pretty sure the more light, the less legs!

There, I said it! Now I wait to see who disagrees? ❤️
I find that the closer the light, the less leggy. They don't stretch as much trying to get to it. You certainly have to be careful that it isn't too much or too hot.
Back in the day, the test was to put your hand just above the seedlings and if your hand felt really warm then your kids are gonna cook.
On my last seedlings run, the COB led light was only about 6" above them.
Just my .02.
I'm going to run out of pennies at some point. :rofl:

Morning Keith, congratulations on the seedlings 👍 it's not as easy as one would think, great job. hmmm, banana jealousy ... sounds like something a chimp would need to talk to his shrink about
Thanks for that one I laughed out loud when I read it. CL🍀

I find that the closer the light, the less leggy. They don't stretch as much trying to get to it. You certainly have to be careful that it isn't too much or too hot.
Back in the day, the test was to put your hand just above the seedlings and if your hand felt really warm then your kids are gonna cook.
On my last seedlings run, the COB led light was only about 6" above them.
Just my .02.
I'm going to run out of pennies at some point. :rofl:
You beat me to it but that’s exactly what I was gonna say. CL🍀

Hey Keith, did that Pineapple one that was late come up for you?
Yes and she looks really good now you have been right on target so far. I actually thought she was going to die but she turned green and opened up last night. :thanks::green_heart:🍋

They're looking great! Any chance you would carry them out into the sun every morning and back in when it sets? Then it wouldn't matter what the light was set at! :)
That is my plan just need the days to get in the 60s. I do not think I will put them in the sun to start I will harden them. The same way you showed me last year. 🍋

Good morning 420 magazine another sunny day and I will take it. If it gets warm enough, I will put my seedlings outside today. I woke to find my girls are getting a little leggier, so I turned up my light. I hope you are having good weather too. 🍋

Good morning 420 magazine another sunny day and I will take it. If it gets warm enough, I will put my seedlings outside today. I woke to find my girls are getting a little leggier, so I turned up my light. I hope you are having good weather too. 🍋
Good Morning Keith! Sunny here, but chilly. The sunshine makes me want to get moving on things, so I guess it's still a good thing. LOL

Morning pictures

DEA49A73-6538-41A7-88BF-131526EE09AB.jpeg

39EE6ABF-C856-4BC4-8FBB-4CA67B1BA334.jpeg

643A3688-980E-45A7-9DF0-D4EFB058321A.jpeg

B08926F1-5638-4CAA-B606-7B56845F2EE7.jpeg

CEB76738-FCEB-4D67-A9EA-1034A65655FE.jpeg

D6796D0A-44A6-4FA9-8221-FBBD9DBA4B78.jpeg

I turned up my light to 30% in hopes it stops my seedlings from being so leggy. It is sunny out, but the temp. is not high enough to put them outside just yet. I love the seedlings at this stage, and I am glad they all came up. Do any of you use Super Thrive at this stage of growth. Thanks for stopping by. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom