KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

nice germ method harley, might even try that myself, i usually plant direct in the medium or have used paper towel method once or twice,

now to pick the best male is not that hard really, you cant tell a male until its in flower or mature to show sex, so you have a few weeks to watch a male grow before you know its a male, if you have more than 1 male from the same strain then pick the best of the bunch or if you dont have a few males then see how well its grown from seed, if its grown fast and got good node spacing, no genetic problems like deformed leaves or anything like that then it would be a good male to use.

or if you dont plant on working with strains and crossing the pheno types and you just want plenty of seeds for future grows then use a male from a strain you like and cross that with the fem of the same strain or a fem from another strain,

i just crossed a gdp male a month of so back, i could not sample the female gdp as i never ended up with a female plant, so all i could go on was what others said about the strain and how it looked in other journals, so i then collected pollen from the male that grew the best and used the for collecting pollen from.

Thank you for the information! I will do everything as you told me!!

thats all you can do my friend, go with the best of what your growing and it should work out well,

the first cross you make is going to be stable, so the first seeds you produce will be all good, its when you start picking pheno types and back crossing that it takes some time,

so as long as you got a good fem to start with and a good male or a male that grew well and had no issues through the veg stage then you should be ok.

what i do as i pick the best pheno types is if im using fem seeds is to grow the fems first and when i picked the best female from the plants im growing then ill take a clone from it and put it back into veg, that way i know ive got a good female for when i need it, or if i grow more plants i might find a better female so ill replace that clone with the new clone and keep that back until ive sorced a good male,
so one grow i might select the female then clone it for when i have selected a male, or if i grow regular seeds and find a good male thats nice and bushy with good node spacing then ill flower it off and collect and store the pollen, then you can use that pollen on any female you like,

what i have done several times now is use 2 different types of pollen on the same plant,
so the last cross i did was with purple cheese auto fem, it grew well and produced some real nice buds, when i noticed the buds was forming well and the plant looked and smelled nice i then used pollen from the gdp male on a couple of the buds, i use pipe cleaners around the branches so i know which buds had which pollen, so i put purple pipe cleaners on the stems that had got pollenated with the gdp pollen, then i also had some fem pollen from a plant i left in flower to long, so i used this pollen on some other buds on the plant.

so off the purple cheese auto fem i got
gdp male cross with purple cheese auto fem
ak47 x uk cherry cheese fem pollen cross with purple cheese auto,
so off that plant i got 2 lots of seeds so that gives me 2 strains to work with, plus as i crossed a none auto with an auto this means that 1/4 of the seeds from each cross will be auto, so that gives me the chance to grow the seeds out and if i do get autos then ill cross a male and female that are auto and that will give me an auto gdp cheese strain, then i do the same with the none autos to give me gdp cheese regular seeds, plus then i got all the fem seeds from the fem pollen, so they should be fem seeds so i got plenty to work with from that cross,

im just growing about 10 of the seeds out at the minute so i will now work through the plants and pick the best pheno types and cross them with each other to produce a more stabe pheno type, at least thats what im aiming for,

Hey you crazy cats! According to Herb IQ this one is only 3.8 days old so far.

IMAG27981.jpg

germination in 8 hrs
IMG_076614.JPG
these seeds were droped in the water on the 7th for 24 hrs then placed in a Jiffy seed starter with a hot pad under it to warm the water the seeds were sitting on results were 100% germination. Temperature is critical I kept these at 80 degrees they popped in 8 hrs.
IMG_076314.JPG
IMG_076419.JPG
IMG_076515.JPG
IMG_078520.JPG
IMG_081726.JPG
IMG_082019.JPG
IMG_082127.JPG
IMG_081820.JPG
IMG_081923.JPG
IMG_081618.JPG
I've had great success with this method:peace::thumb::morenutes::passitleft:

Reps! This is how I germem too. I also like starting them in larger starter pots these days. Seems they take off a little quicker when given tons of root zone from the start or so I noticed.... Unless it been a fluke for me lately haha

My method of germination is pretty solid and fool proof. It takes up to 2 weeks of patience but rarely goes more than 2 days to get a perfect if not near perfect germination rate. My understanding of lights and behavior of varieties of plants is up there with the guru's and for many years now. See when assisting people with illegal grows and keeping "Heat" off you you become resourceful with the equipment you use. I was really good at tracking down stuff for growers as a "tobby" but they really came around when I would show them start to finish how to start and finish plants. It became a occupation when I was jobless at one time that kept me and my ex fed and with copious amounts of free smoke from others. Some bad dudes show up one day to get me to set them up and we had a disagreement and well , I ended up beating some heads in. I was watched by authorities and a gang for awhile they worked together so I took up solice with a biker gang. The biker gang took advantage of me again I beat some heads in was protected not much unlike Walter White..... Till I leashed out for being used.... I was released without incident by the worlds largest biker gang. Live and learn and do not piss the guru's off. Gang or no gang a man has to stand up and bust heads when he is threatened after doing his best to simply help for peanuts.

Haha, funny...maybe, the bikers let you go cuz you're not a pussy! Yep, if you use your method of germination, if it doesn't.....it was bad seed...+reps!

Haha, funny...maybe, the bikers let you go cuz you're not a pussy! Yep, if you use your method of germination, if it doesn't.....it was bad seed...+reps!
I was a strappin lad back in the day :( nowadays I feel like a mortal , my aches and pains remind me.... Plus the way I worded "Break some heads" means I stood my ground and won a couple small fights. Nothing as serious as the imagination might percieve haha plus it is better to be modest right? <3 much love Mcloadie!

cotton kush? im in for sure!
Pink Cotton Candy (Sativa) mix with Hindu Kush
We do have a strain in the dispensary called Cotton Candy that use to be called Cotton Candy Kush though they dropped the "Kush" because it was sativa dominant. Heck I just puffed one of those an hour ago lol My understanding is the Cotton Candy varieties been real popular past few years. We had 3 kinds at one point , Purple Cotton Candy , Pink Cotton Candy and Cotton Candy. The genetics for Purple started watering down so they no longer offer it. I bet it will come back as a brutal strain though ;) Cheers eh! :Namaste:

Pink Cotton Candy (Sativa) mix with Hindu Kush
We do have a strain in the dispensary called Cotton Candy that use to be called Cotton Candy Kush though they dropped the "Kush" because it was sativa dominant. Heck I just puffed one of those an hour ago lol My understanding is the Cotton Candy varieties been real popular past few years. We had 3 kinds at one point , Purple Cotton Candy , Pink Cotton Candy and Cotton Candy. The genetics for Purple started watering down so they no longer offer it. I bet it will come back as a brutal strain though ;) Cheers eh! :Namaste:

I hear you man! good to hear they got things right out there. im looking for a good sativa like cotton candy or chocolate, any haze cross etc. just got serious 6 supposedly almost pure sativa African sativa x Canadian genetics?

Ive grown blackout kush (g13 x ogk) diesel (og x super skunk x n.l.), master kush (skunk x kush) and thc bomb (unknown, piney smell)

I cant wait for the serious 6 and I also have casey jones and a white cross to grow out called snow white :)

I want something real strong like cotton candy or chocolate sativa or any haze cross. are they stronger than chemdawg? I have so many chemd lemon crosses -_-

I liked skunk a lot too..that was the stinkiest of them all. would smell up entire room when curing..others not as much. the super skunk in the acid/diesel I have was the foulest.

in bloom chemd has so many scents/flavors like a high powered fruit..wish it would stay that way but it cures into lemon lol

smells/flavors after cure:
og13: lemony kush
diesel: lemony fuely cheesy skunky goodness lots of flavors. im sure n.l. adds a flavor but im not sure which it is.
master kush: cheesy kush
thc bomb: piney

I would say kush is just a mildy sweet earthy flavor its nice. in veg kinda like chocolate or coffee

B.real, I don't know if you saw DonP's blurb on cheese, but he bought some from big buddha which is supposedly taken from the original cheese clone and he says that stuff blows your socks off

Awesome info Breal! Ty kindly!
I had a low region Afghan plant I called the plant of a thousand smells lol , smell as nasty as Super Skunk then the next day smelled like a fruit basket lef out over night then smell like dank earthy smells almost like mold , all sorts of pine and spruce smells. The final buds after cure tasted like , indescribable but never tasted anything as amazing since and it breaks my heart. Thank goodness we got tons of other neato strains out there eh! lol

I hope these seeds are not prone to Herm that is my main concern.... The buds I been smoking are Herm these were plants grown to make feminized seeds the old fashion way by bolting and they warned me just recently to watch for herm. This breeder usually uses coloidal silver but I kinda guessed he did it old school. Best way to breed herm out is to letem bolt a few generations. They told me the current crop look extraordinary and might end up on the menu and that crop was grown from this same batch of seeds so at the same time I am so excited. This is such a potent strain never had anything like it in my life and I am a Diesel/Kush/Candy lover haha

my acid/diesel cut is a hermie gene. it gives me a few seeds to grow out each season via rodelization because I leave my plants long, 70+ days from first pistil sighting. its not loaded with seeds, just a few deep in the buds each round. it was a feminized to begin with.

everything else I grow is from reg seed, and I don't worry about hermies.

serious 6 is feminized and they want me to test for "nanners" I hope the ride is smooth for you and I both!

daharma, I would love a good cheese cut that I could keep around, but im too scared to buy seeds. all my seeds are acquired locally, but if I want to know the real deal I only have one good source. I don't get to pick, he lets me buy extras

my acid/diesel cut is a hermie gene. it gives me a few seeds to grow out each season via rodelization because I leave my plants long, 70+ days from first pistil sighting. its not loaded with seeds, just a few deep in the buds each round. it was a feminized to begin with.

everything else I grow is from reg seed, and I don't worry about hermies.

serious 6 is feminized and they want me to test for "nanners" I hope the ride is smooth for you and I both!

daharma, I would love a good cheese cut that I could keep around, but im too scared to buy seeds. all my seeds are acquired locally, but if I want to know the real deal I only have one good source. I don't get to pick, he lets me buy extras

Awesome info but wtf are nanners lol??? I will google it but I got a feeling I will find a lot of old lady information lmao

Awesome info but wtf are nanners lol??? I will google it but I got a feeling I will find a lot of old lady information lmao

Everytime i have a hermie i just say "What the fu?k is this di*k doing on by bud?" nanners = bananas, male flower, yellow devil (this one made by me) haha :loopy::loopy:

By the way: hahahahahahahahahahahahahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua "I got a feeling i will find a lot of old lady information" hahahahahahahahuahuahuahuahuahuahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof:

Hermaphrodite shoots outta buds that kinda looking like a yellow banana. Unless I just got leveled. And if I did.. Olé. :)

Funny guys lol

I wonder how many female plants you guys bolted by accident accusing them of being Hermi when they were just less potent girls lmao jkjk

they need to be transplanted anyway..no worry unless they start falling over. my guess is that they will be fine since they are not outside in the wind..

don't say your journal wont be good..cause it might not end well then. 1 plant can be amazing.

whats bolted mean? I saw you use it in the other post as well

Back
Top Bottom