KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

the sandpaper scuffs the outside of the seed casing allowing water to penetrate more easily, I use about 320 grit sandpaper.
Awesome! I remember that one big fat seed too lol I chose some aesthetic seeds but 4 will not crack I gotta look closer at the volcanoes when I select seeds over the color.... I have one sprout so far , a very tiny one lol Thank you for the pictures buddy!

I have 6 germed seeds planted , 3 per planter. So far only one emerged I think allowing them to start outside and combination of cold nights has slowed or stopped the others. The cute little sprout is still opening up though!

IMAG27842.jpg
IMAG2785.jpg

subd,

great sounding strains with some very intersting genetics, will be interesting to see how many pheno types you end up with, should be an interesting mux for sure.

@king, you know the scuff method do you do this with all seeds you buy or produce, i crossed some gpd male with purple cheese auto the seeds are rock hard and ive soaked many and they dont germ, so i did scuff a couple 2 days ago and one sprouted, but the seeds is scuffed was like hard stones, looked like normal seeds but after scuffing they was like a dark black under the outer cover, so not sure what happened to them seeds as they look like nice fat seeds, just having really low germ rates which is unusual, usually get very high germ rates if not 100% with my own crosses.

Sub'd
But moderately confused.
This is what I got so far--
Wildrosebud and Kingjohn C doing a "simul-grow" thousands of miles apart. They are using the same conditions and strains from same breeder. That kinda sum it up?

Sub'd
But moderately confused.
This is what I got so far--
Wildrosebud and Kingjohn C doing a "simul-grow" thousands of miles apart. They are using the same conditions and strains from same breeder. That kinda sum it up?

different conditions with the same strain germinated at the same time.

I'm sub'd, wild rose, I work with people who are seeking to discontinue the use of alcohol, they take a half a teaspoon twice a day of my tincture......we are getting great results....you just have to be sure to take it twice a day....religiously!

You read my notes? Very cool! Ya I went through a messy abusive break up about 9 months ago and started drinking every day. It bothers me not because I drink too much but because it is too often. Drinking has reduced my cannabis intake by over half too... Now as for tincture! TEACH MEH! <3 ya all eh ty for all the subs , likes and reps eh! I shootem right back :D

the sandpaper scuffs the outside of the seed casing allowing water to penetrate more easily, I use about 320 grit sandpaper.

I think I will make a seed tumbler too , I will use 1000 gritt on the volcanoes before scoring them in a 320-500 gritt box. I use to get a lot of bagseed and I would use my thumb nail to score the edges of the seeds but some times I would use a little too much pressure and crack them open killing it. Your idea is clever I like!

I have 6 germed seeds planted , 3 per planter. So far only one emerged I think allowing them to start outside and combination of cold nights has slowed or stopped the others. The cute little sprout is still opening up though!

IMAG27842.jpg
IMAG2785.jpg

I am pretty sure my guess was correct , I should have just sprouted them inside I made 5 dead babies. I give them till tomorrow to peek out then I will dig around the dirt and examine them. Either that or I put them in with small tap roots and if those get cold they do nothing. My bad. I can always start more. The first Pink Parvat I germed it in the soil and it took off like a rocket maybe I will try that next time. Examined the 4 un germed seeds and they turned black that tells me they are fermenting so I tossed them.

The seeds do not germ well so we only have a couple little plants for the journal. John has 4 seeds left so we will try to germ those.

Here is the first seed to have germinated and broke the soil.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-06-2013_-_001.JPG

Here is the second seed to have germinated and broke the soil.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-06-2013_-_002.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-06-2013_-_003.JPG

I am worried your sprouts are stretching! look close to the base of the soil pellet is there any germ skin around the base? Did the sprout green up yet? Curious cus mine is short and green turned greem right away. It is under t5 right? Might need it closer to avoid more stretch.

Back
Top Bottom