King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Can you get a flow control valve for the pump so it won't put out so much water over the 15 minutes? Or use really small emitters? I know that Amazon sells timers you can set to as low as a few seconds but don't know what they cost up in Canada. I had one that I set for 15 seconds every 15 minutes for my aero cloner.

And can you split the cool intake so it will run to both tents instead of only after cooling down the HPS?

You will get it all running smooth, just takes a few changes here and there. I seen one of those control systems on Kijiji a little while past for a good price, its way more than I need with just my 5x5 and seedling closet. Important to draw the air out from the top when wanting to reduce the heat. Hardest thing I find in Winter is to get Humidity up, I don't bother in the tent anymore just in the closet for a couple of weeks. Cheers

Okay sorry shed yeah thank to shed I got a better timer to try auto feed with min and shut off feature instead of fifteen might make a huge difference. On another note I am making gummies like a boss .

Looking very good, I don't smoke but love the effect of edibles, I only use a little but find that my tolerance is growing and it is a very nice and relaxing feeling. Great Job Joe, where did you find all those molds. I live in Ontario as well. Cheers

Looking very good, I don't smoke but love the effect of edibles, I only use a little but find that my tolerance is growing and it is a very nice and relaxing feeling. Great Job Joe, where did you find all those molds. I live in Ontario as well. Cheers
Amazon and bulk Barn mostly bro . I am digging them gummies.

Yeah me and my buddy mostly my buddy got it dialed in.

I'll grab some pics soon of flower girls my drip system failed me so autos hurt badly. But got some decent buds coming from the blue Thai dina fim ..dina fim is winning me more and more . Check it out through some pink tom ford in few buds to try and pressed at 190 f to try for like 8 mins
Still need to find out how to get all that goodness gone. Using regular parchment paper .

@InTheShed @DonkeyDick do you remember what size bags those were I have you micron bud trying to figure route how much bud I use in bags to press

Gidday Joe.
:drool:Mouthwatering gummies :welldone:

I missed you getting your press up and running. At last! :high-five: Endless fun to come, old son. Remember you can decarb your rosin and add it to the gummies too for a little extra fortification.

I think they were 120 micron bags you sent. They may have been 90’s. Either is good. The narrow, long ones are good for loose packed flower (up to 6g without popping), the bigger bags are good for really fluffy trim. No kidding. Dry and cure your fluffiest trim and those big bags will do for 15g at a time.

What am I talking about? You have bud for Africa. ;)

Just have a play. I had a poke around different temps and techniques and settled on 95*C and a slow start to each squish. Just letting it warm up with the hydraulics ‘finger tight’ (about a ton) for 45 seconds to a minute, then increasing to max over a minute and keeping it there til the bubbles stop. Usually start to stop is just over about a song long. Say 4.5 minutes. That stuff is just down to getting a feel for your gear.

Too fun!

Also, I run the spent pucks through infusions with the other material you’d normally use. It makes for quite a grunty mixture (noticeably effective, I should say) :headbanger:

Hey I hope Erin and Mya doing ok?

I wanted to show you this. This is the C99 cross you gave to me. Must have been when you sent the bags?

She is front right and very gorgeous. She is on flip day 73 now with not long to go. Makes excellent rosin too!

Our buddy @Dohc007 is also running a cut now.

You’ve been a huge help, Joe. This is very good medicine.

:peace::love:

Yeah she has been nippy here .

Just making gummies haven't pressed yet trying this bottle neck tech but need to figure out how to press better I think.

Update to come

Alright so quick photo bomb for you green crazies . Been a rough grow this winter neglected a bit water feed didn't work timer new intheshed yes thank you buy for some reason when I would come in two days to look they are dried out maybe one wet . So not sure what happened there. Now feeding hand all. And when I can sadly.

Hope you all are staying safe . Bless u all. Truly

Back
Top Bottom