King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

What’s that a clone of, Joe?

I was wondering after your epic run last year what some of your favourites were? Your white widows looked great, but you had a heap of varieties. Did that IHG garlic one stand out at all?

Just dropped another cut of the C99 cross btw :thanks:

What’s that a clone of, Joe?

I was wondering after your epic run last year what some of your favourites were? Your white widows looked great, but you had a heap of varieties. Did that IHG garlic one stand out at all?

Just dropped another cut of the C99 cross btw :thanks:
Platinum garlic was good . Meep meep CSI humbolt indoor best my opinion.

Outdoor was tuff but if say the winners were legacy of CSI Humboldt and lemon og candy philosopher seeds then white og.

The clone I am sure is blue Thai .

Looks like a winner! And labels are helpful. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How's the gummy production line going? And is the bathroom done?
Well shed yes renos almost done thank god been long ride. Still trying for babies over here. Working and growing . Going to be running into problem soon have about month I need to out my plants for outdoor house being rented need to keep light and warm til warm for outdoors. Few pics brotha thanks for asking shed..

Thanks for the pics Joe...that bathroom looks amazeballs! Love all those shower heads...wish we had the water to have something like that and not feel guilty every morning :).

Your plants have some gorgeous pistils going on. An the Barney's auto easily has two or three weeks left on it!
Thanks shed here are a few shots of being chopped and starting starting dry process some in fridge in brown paper bags any pointers ? How many times.do you burp and for how long buddy. Some are in cardboard boxes drying basement cold dark. Then once crispy on outside into jars for burping phases.?

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Sorry for dissappearing took break really and life.

Hope you all are doing well..

Here are a few pics of current outdoor grow . Been a rough year Here in ontario for pm. Well this year I got cousin stanky csi Humboldt fem outdoor in utility cage 2x4 holes.. meant to do other but neve got a chance..all others are blue Thai by dina fim.seeds . The mom.is down alresyd and two other clones From her best in garden . The density on this buds nothing I've seen so far . Also did a garden this year which was a success . Few pics for those who still might have me on subbed threads.

Back
Top Bottom