Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

When you're playing god there is always the possibility of it going tits up I suppose. I hope you do well though mate :)

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

When you're playing god there is always the possibility of it going tits up I suppose. I hope you do well though mate :)

Cheers buddy, I wil know by the afternoon as it works quick.

I'm gonna sit in on the one!

Everything looks great Hidden :)
Cheers. Dudu, just took pictures of grow room...there has been a change! It's only been 24 hours but I can see the change.

I will post pictures via an update later, or tomorrow if I decide to take pictures tomorrow too and show the growth over the two days.

Keep it green

subbed

im fem seeding one of BID's genetics now and ill be in for the memorial tribute grow

:popcorn:

Excellent! I need to pop over to Hawaii and check out how your doing

I also started a blue Dream for the BID grow. Bummer. Oh well.

Ok well I see no reason why we cannot go aheady with the original plan. I'm gonna start a new journal today and will post the details on here, all of us who planned a bid grow can post updates in that journal.

im fem seeding one of BID's genetics now and ill be in for the memorial tribute grow

Join us my friend, I will post the link here when I create it. I know they are doing an "official" tribute grow that a lot of people will be getting involved with, but this is the one I was ready to do.

Hey buddy, nice to have ha back for this run!

Ok guys, I'm gonna create a new journal and call it "this ones for you buddy" anybody who has a strain that they are growing out for bud can post. It's not "official" but that doesn't matter to me, I just want to do it for the big guy.

Will take more pictures and upload them this evening to show the difference between the last few days

I'm glad your stepping up for the big guy :) I'm in without doubt buddy! I'd rather go with our original plan as it just seems more heartfelt and from us. (I know that sounds odd) the official one is a really great Idea, but BID wouldn't have given a monkey's on the details lol.
Hell I still PM him from time to time, just to chat as we always did! It may be daft but that's me! :)

yea I actually grew out BID genetics already in my personal tribute to him
that's how I got the clones for my fem seed project that is currently running now
ill post them on there HiddenK

edit ill keep an eye out for the new link in your sig

I'm glad your stepping up for the big guy :) I'm in without doubt buddy! I'd rather go with our original plan as it just seems more heartfelt and from us. (I know that sounds odd) the official one is a really great Idea, but BID wouldn't have given a monkey's on the details lol.
Hell I still PM him from time to time, just to chat as we always did! It may be daft but that's me! :)

its not daft mate...its totally understandable

Count me in, let 420 do their thing & we'll do ours :) :high-five:

excellent, glad your coming with skunny!

yea I actually grew out BID genetics already in my personal tribute to him
that's how I got the clones for my fem seed project that is currently running now
ill post them on there HiddenK

edit ill keep an eye out for the new link in your sig

im so amazed at the amount of people actually growing seeds from the big man himself!
going to post this response, then an update showing my growth. then the link to the new journal

UPDATE TIME

ok so like you know i took pictures before spraying my hormones and then pictures for two days after the event, i can honestly say you can see the difference!
i must make it clear that i had broken my ec pen and when i got it back found out i had been running my E.C. at 2.6...which is coming up to 2000ppm!!!! so the growth you see is basically all from the spray.

PICTURE TIME/RESULTS

day 10 of flower (before the spray)
TOPSHOT
top_shot_day_10_3_.JPG

OVERVIEW
overview_day_10_flower.JPG

C99
c99_day_10.JPG

SILVER LA
silver_la_day_10.JPG

SHORELINE
shoreline_day_10.JPG

DAY 11, 18 hours after spray

overview
overview_day_11.JPG

topshot
top_shot_day_11_1.JPG

SILVER LA
silver_la_day_11.JPG

c99
c99_day_11.JPG

shoreline
shoreline_day_11.JPG

DAY 12, 40 hours after spray

TOPSHOT
top_shot_day_12.JPG

overview
overview_day_12_2.JPG

SILVER LA

silver_la_day_12.JPG

shoreline
shoreline_day_12.JPG

shoreline early budding
shoreline_bud.JPG

c99
c99_day_12.JPG

so although there is not much to use as way of a reference to see the grow difference, you can see using the bit of silver tap from the "topshot" photos. also, the overview photos are taken from the same position each time to make it easier to see the differences.
i must also point out that i realised that while spraying this stuff i would be able to do some defol and still get upwards growth...it worked, i managed to defol during stretch and still get good upward growth.

i will be doing my next spray when im happy with my stretch at which point i will spray to induce budding and frosty nugs.

so yeah, thats this side of the experiment over.

i will post the link to the new journal in just a bit

as promised, here is the link to the new journal in honor of our friend BID

this ones for you buddy

its packed in there for sure :thumb:

Have you noticed anything negative? Is all the branching & foliage as it should be?

There is some slight twisting and orange burn to the leaves that have been overexposed, maybe 4-5. This was something I kneww to be a possibility and I was fine with that.
I'm still expecting to see another difference today as the effect take about 3 days to show the full effect of the differences

its packed in there for sure :thumb:

Thanks buddy, can't wait for the next grow...and the one after that, and the one after that...just love growing new strains!

May I tag along to see the results of your experiments?

Welcome aboard buddy. This is all about cutting out the big nute costs and trying to find a cheaper way to do it. The more people watching and giving tips and asking questions the better!

Back
Top Bottom