Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

McD's
I can really see the difference in those two days before & after pics Hidden. Good stuff...

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

McD's
I can really see the difference in those two days before & after pics Hidden. Good stuff...

Thanks buddy. This s just the start! By the end I want to be able to control everything! I really want to push the limits of defol while spraying to get the most out of both my defol, and the stretch!

Just came out the grow room and I must say that the growth is amazing, the c99 is lacking in size so I hit her with a light dose of my hormones to see if I can get her to catch up. They are safe to use every few days at low doses or every couple of weeks at higher doses.

I have taken pictures again so we can see if the c99 catches up over the next few days. Will pos
Them with a picture update either tomorrow or the next day.

GERMINATION....what's the longest it has taken any of you to germinate a seed. I have had a Cali connection green crack seed and an emerald triangle cotton candy cane seed in their plugs for 5 days now with no sign of breaking through the top. My other 3 seeds all took 48 hours or less just like it normally does with my technique "XLR's germination technique"
I have told myself I will give it until tomorrow to start a new seed but I'm concerned with the two taking so long.
I soak the seeds in water for a couple hours and all of them sunk to the bottom after an hour or two...except the two that are yet to germ haha

First cannabis seed I ever popped was in the dirt for 10-15 days. Direct sow. Bagseed. Cold Windowsill.

I had forgotten about it for several days, when I remembered there was a little baby there.

I kept a cup around for several weeks hoping a grapefruit seed would pop that never did. Man I love that strain too.

First cannabis seed I ever popped was in the dirt for 10-15 days. Direct sow. Bagseed. Cold Windowsill.

I had forgotten about it for several days, when I remembered there was a little baby there.

I kept a cup around for several weeks hoping a grapefruit seed would pop that never did. Man I love that strain too.

Wow, well that makes me feel better about my situation. I may still have a chance!

Grapefruit is a lovely smoke! That smell is probably the strongest I have ever smelt

If the seed don't sink then no water has penetrated the seed wall and the seed will not start to crack as the inside of the seed needs water to germ. If they are still floating after a while poke them into the water and if they still persist then gently scrape the seed case along the side of a matchbox or piece of sandpaper to scratch the outer coating. They should then absorb water and start their journey. I always use warm water as it soaks in better.

I generally give them a week then have a peek in the plug. I've got two that I soaked & cracked then put in root riots about 3 or 4 days ago that aren't moving, two others done at the same time are above ground. Sadly not all seeds do produce a seedling but don't give up hope until 2wk has passed, then write it off & start again :) Oh & keeping the plugs warm helps :)

If the seed don't sink then no water has penetrated the seed wall and the seed will not start to crack as the inside of the seed needs water to germ. If they are still floating after a while poke them into the water and if they still persist then gently scrape the seed case along the side of a matchbox or piece of sandpaper to scratch the outer coating. They should then absorb water and start their journey. I always use warm water as it soaks in better.

That is literally my routine hah! I kept the green crack in the water for half a day. Either way I have the two of them in there plug still and I have one more seed in reserve if they don't work out...dinafem strawberry cough!

I generally give them a week then have a peek in the plug. I've got two that I soaked & cracked then put in root riots about 3 or 4 days ago that aren't moving, two others done at the same time are above ground. Sadly not all seeds do produce a seedling but don't give up hope until 2wk has passed, then write it off & start again :) Oh & keeping the plugs warm helps :)

Cheers buddy, I got back ups. I have 3 seeds that have germinated but one of them I am keeping in my little veg box after I transplant them to my grow room to flower as a test to see if I can do it. It's a dinafem CBD strain shark shock 6%cbd. My fiancé has mobility disabilities and that will help her out more than our usual stuff would.

How on earth do you get the cannabis connoisseur title?

I hope they come good for you mate, I checked on mine today & no root development so I've soaked a couple more.
There's some really good CBD strains available now & more & more will be coming which is great to see
I got the title for talking a lot of shit in 4200 posts :)

I hope they come good for you mate, I checked on mine today & no root development so I've soaked a couple more.
There's some really good CBD strains available now & more & more will be coming which is great to see
I got the title for talking a lot of shit in 4200 posts :)

Worst case scenario I pop another seed in a few days and its a week behind the others. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too buddy.
I see, you do talk a lot...but none of its shit

Yea, that's pretty much what I'm doing, keep on popping.
Haha, instead of talking shit, let's just say I waffle a lot :)
I decided to rough my last soaked seeds up with a file, I dunno if it'll help or not. I seem to have got two packs of seeds that don't want to play ball =/ All my other seeds have been fine so at least I've got some on track but watching seed after seed not break ground does my head in.

Seed not popping is disheartening for sure.

I just dropped 40 chile seeds because I know they have very low germination rate. I'll be lucky if I get 2. kinda sad.

A seed has alway seemed so hopeful. So much potential. When you think about how big these get, and the weight they produce, I still struggle with wrapping my head around it. The seed is so small. Where does all that plant come from? It blows my mind :lot-o-toke:

This is goodass weed :bong:

yea it has to do with the amount of posts

13300 + posts ....... :trance:

Geez Chronic, I really think you need a hobby........:rofl:

well march 2012 its almost 3 years :rofl:

I'm not going to get lost in here am I ..... ?
You know, like in Tron.
Oh well, I guess there's worse places to get lost in :hookah::yahoo:

Sorry Koncept, back on topic.
Cheers n Peace

Yea, that's pretty much what I'm doing, keep on popping.
Haha, instead of talking shit, let's just say I waffle a lot :)
I decided to rough my last soaked seeds up with a file, I dunno if it'll help or not. I seem to have got two packs of seeds that don't want to play ball =/ All my other seeds have been fine so at least I've got some on track but watching seed after seed not break ground does my head in.

It should help, I feel like the match box trick works. I have a special match box that has been lined with super rough sand paper to do the job.

Seed not popping is disheartening for sure.

I just dropped 40 chile seeds because I know they have very low germination rate. I'll be lucky if I get 2. kinda sad.

A seed has alway seemed so hopeful. So much potential. When you think about how big these get, and the weight they produce, I still struggle with wrapping my head around it. The seed is so small. Where does all that plant come from? It blows my mind :lot-o-toke:

This is goodass weed :bong:

When I think of people growing a pound of cannabis from a single seed I literally have a "mind blown" moment

yea it has to do with the amount of posts

I only post a couple a day on average so it's gonna take me a little while for that one haha.

His hobby is growing that good dank! Lol

what's your average per day? Although I shouldn't be lazy and just do the math myself

I'm not going to get lost in here am I ..... ?
You know, like in Tron.
Oh well, I guess there's worse places to get lost in :hookah::yahoo:

Sorry Koncept, back on topic.
Cheers n Peace

TRON!

Ok guys quick update.mi took some photos yesterday but the growth of the c99 didn't quite make up the difference in height between herself and the silver LA, the silver la is just growing up like she is a saliva and the c99 branding out like an indica...although I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the other way around haha.

Shoreline is budding along quicker than the rest...again surprising because she is a 9 week strain and the c99 a 7-8 week....I believe I am seeing the effect in growth brought in by defol. The shoreline has had maybe 4 leaves removed while in flower...the silver la and c99...well let's just say it's a fair bit more than 4.
Anyway, all is well with the garden.

Seeds...I COULDNT WAIT ANYMORE AND I HAVE A NEW SEED RESAY TO POP, SO I THOUGHT... WHAT THE HELL! I pickd up the plug with the green crack, removed the bit in top to check and...nothing! Just a seed.
So I checked the cotton candy cane....A SMALL SHOOT, not enough to remove the peace of plug on top yet but tomorrow I'm hoping to have a little seedling!!!

So good things come to those who wait, if it still fails I have a strawberry cough seed ready in wait.

Sounds like all is well In your garden green! :) happy daze! :)
Its all ok for you lot lol, but I can't ever have that connoisseur title :( :(

Is that because you have too many titles?

Back
Top Bottom