Kosher Kush - Green Ribbon

Indicas

Strains:
Kosher Kush
Green Ribbon

Lights: 4 Compact Fluorescent Lights = 300 Watt Equivalence -- > Will be adding more 4 more later in growth

Soil: Happy Frog Soil with Hydrogen Clay Balls

Water: Using a pure water tilt

One Issue is the Grow room is a little to high in temperature. As the outside temperature decrease the overall temperature of the grow room decreases as well.

Re: Kosher Kush, Green ribbon

I am trying to upload three photos which usually i have no problem doing so but they are not uploading to member gallery and instead say 6 photos in queue. What does this mean?

This still does not help me. It is uploading the photos but not displaying them in member gallery. I am pretty sure since I dont go to the processing page that it just does not work.

Re: Kosher Kush, Green ribbon

Temp37.JPG
Plants45.JPG
OVerall_Grow.jpg

It works now. I think last night there was just a bug in the system.

Subbed, I'm also growing with CFL's using fox farms soil in a closet space. I have a small circular fan directed at my plants and a tall stand up fan pulling air away and directing it out of my closet.temps are 78-82 Very low budget. Check out the link in my signature.

On my grow I ended up buying flora grow because the sales person thought it was organic although it is not. Have not used it full strength the majority of the grow its been half strength or less doses. Switching to an organic flowering nutes soon.

Cfl's can't emit the whole spectrum, no single light to my knowledge currently made can actually emit the full light spectrum period. Also you want to take your wattage from the actual watts not equivalent. I'm still using 2400k and 6500k have been since day one, though I did add an extra 84 watts of 2400 when I switched to 12/12. Soon going to change my mogul light to a lower Spectrum.

On my grow I ended up buying flora grow because the sales person thought it was organic although it is not. Have not used it full strength the majority of the grow its been half strength or less doses. Switching to an organic flowering nutes soon.

Cfl's can't emit the whole spectrum, no single light to my knowledge currently made can actually emit the full light spectrum period. Also you want to take your wattage from the actual watts not equivalent. I'm still using 2400k and 6500k have been since day one, though I did add an extra 84 watts of 2400 when I switched to 12/12. Soon going to change my mogul light to a lower Spectrum.

So Have 4 5350k. Do you think I should switch these 4 lights to lights that have a spectrum for flowering?

subbed, looking good broseph.

For veg you want the higher spectrum so for the next month you will want 6500k . the plants can still use other spectrum of light for veg growth but the plant will be getting less "useable" light. If you are adding more light I would add 6500k then purchase 2400 when you switch to flower. Remember too I'm still a beginner as well so hopefully others can chime in. But from what I've seen the plants will grow in almost any spectrum of light but the end results will Vary greatly.

Back
Top Bottom