Kosher Kush - Green Ribbon

Looking good, think I'll grab a seat if that's ok.
For the first couple of weeks, you might not need all that light - or heat, for your seedlings.
Ambient should drop with the weather, and as they grow....so you could add them back in a couple/few weeks.
pretty girls! :bravo: :peace:

So I took out two of my lights leaving two 2700K lights in. Is this now appropriate for vegetative growth? Once they get to a height of 6 inches I am flowering them because I don't have much room, and would not like to scorch them like last time.

Taking note that I have 2700K + 2700K = 5400K at the moment.

So I took out two of my lights leaving two 2700K lights in. Is this now appropriate for vegetative growth? Once they get to a height of 6 inches I am flowering them because I don't have much room, and would not like to scorch them like last time.

Taking note that I have 2700K + 2700K = 5400K at the moment.

For this time period, put one, 10w-40w (actual) CFL fairly close to each seedling. The CFL should be the correct color for the plant during veg stage. The color CFL you want is 6500K. Essentially, anything from 5000K to 6500K works well during veg. When you buy them, just look at the back of the package, and it will tell you the color, 6500K, etc. These are blue/whiter bulbs

When you flower, use the 2700K and/or a mix. These are redder bulbs. Happy garden to you my friend!

photo_1284.JPG
photo_2242.JPG

Topping will give you a bushy type girl, shorter and squat, pushing the growth outwards more. If your size is a problem on your footing area then its a judgment call by you. If your worries are vertical then top. You will be able to tell more from your girls as they get a bit bigger.

Thanks for the advice. I will top both of them. When do you suggest topping?

how much room for height do you still have to grow in? it all depends on whether you wish to have one main cola or several smaller colas or how much room in width and length you have for the plants to grow into with a screen.

how much room for height do you still have to grow in? it all depends on whether you wish to have one main cola or several smaller colas or how much room in width and length you have for the plants to grow into with a screen.

So I will be using the scrog method. My containment is 58 inches length wise, 29 inches across, and 20 inches width wise.

My last grow i scorched my babies, and I do not want to make the same mistake as last time so I will most likely be flowering them in the next three weeks once they get at least a 9 inches each. I will be topping them in a week or so.

Do you know where I can buy or suggest material to make the scrog?

photo_2246.JPG
photo_1288.JPG
KK_21.JPG
KK30.JPG
GR_11.JPG
GR4.JPG

So the roots are coming out at the bottom of the pot which is pretty cool to see. I don't believe this is a bad thing. Then just some shows of the babies. I will top on Sunday, and then I just have to buy 4 more CFL's for flowering then within two weeks I will be flowering them. I will be using the scrog method and most likely the lollipop method. (still not sure on lollipop yet)

So far I believe they are growing pretty well especially with the room I have, and what I am using.

Hope everybody has a great Friday night. Buenas noches mi amigos!

Hey m8, ok pee netting from any garden center, and for lollipop as your going to scrog, your building a blanket of bud and leaf, if your lucky more bud,lol. The light pen will be short range through the canopy of your up coming forest, so you want all your girls energy pushing just to your big juicy colas. so trim all under lying growth off unless leaving it so you can re veg your girls later. Hope this helps and is just my two cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom