KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

shit, i thought you were calling in remote wildbill! Somebody find wildbill a chair. Don't worry we'll get you a chair, you just hang out on fishy's knee for a bit. Wait a minute, since when do fish have knees? Wtf?

evolution!

Soil Mix

This is Empire Builder's Producer's Blend

soil16.jpg

Wormcastings

wormcastings1.jpg

Waiting for the girls to grow a little more

soilmix2.jpg

Soil Mix

This is Empire Builder's Producer's Blend

soil16.jpg

Wormcastings

wormcastings1.jpg

Waiting for the girls to grow a little more

soilmix2.jpg

looks like some fine soil kushie rekon you wont need much of anything this grow

Man, I would just run a tube to my weeds and pour some water in now and again!, That sounds like some gooood stuff!

I actually bought the Empire Builder's Producer's Blend before doing my own research on making a "supersoil". Then I looked closely at the blend ingredients and saw it had everything a good supersoil should have. Sounds good to me.

If my plants show any deficiencies, I'll feed them with a tea made from the soil mix and worm castings. And some molasses.

P.S. thanks for the reps MC!

I actually bought the Empire Builder's Producer's Blend before doing my own research on making a "supersoil". Then I looked closely at the blend ingredients and saw it had everything a good supersoil should have. Sounds good to me.

If my plants show any deficiencies, I'll feed them with a tea made from the soil mix and worm castings. And some molasses.

P.S. thanks for the reps MC!

You're welcome bro, i use a complete soil and hit em once with kelp, and twice with calmag...just for peice of mind.

You're welcome bro, i use a complete soil and hit em once with kelp, and twice with calmag...just for peice of mind.

What's your timing on the kelp and calmag? How many weeks into veg or flower?

What's your timing on the kelp and calmag? How many weeks into veg or flower?

I try ta hit em with the kelp in veg, a week before flower as it has some n in it too. I hit em with a half dose of calmag twice, once as soon as they go in 12/12, and once after the flowers are well formed. BTW, nobody ever suggested the calmag, I just had a g nat problem 1 time and I was trying desperately to unlock the soil, which wasn't the prob...the g nats damaged the roots so bad they didn't work right...LOL. I have the hardest water I've evr seen, the coffeepot gets the vinegar treatment once a week! The kelp meal is recommended with the nutrients I use to supplement micronutes.

I try ta hit em with the kelp in veg, a week before flower as it has some n in it too. I hit em with a half dose of calmag twice, once as soon as they go in 12/12, and once after the flowers are well formed. BTW, nobody ever suggested the calmag, I just had a g nat problem 1 time and I was trying desperately to unlock the soil, which wasn't the prob...the g nats damaged the roots so bad they didn't work right...LOL. I have the hardest water I've evr seen, the coffeepot gets the vinegar treatment once a week! The kelp meal is recommended with the nutrients I use to supplement micronutes.

Thanks MC! I've got some 3-3-2 liquid fish and kelp I can hit 'em with if they start looking a little yellow in veg. I can also top dress the soil with fresh soil blend and wormcastings. The wormcastings are supposed to be a good source of micronutes too.

Back
Top Bottom