KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

goin to chop up that ak48 tomorrow cant wait:)

come get ya some:party::lot-o-toke::party::rollit::yummy::tommy::allgood::amen::woohoo::rocker::theband:

I can smell those buds from here Kushy! Way to go!:goodjob::thumb::high-five:

They were still too moist to put in a jar, so I have them in a brown paper bag on a dark shelf down in the basement. Now it's like walking into a lemon candy factory as I descend the basement stairs.

2 oz would last me 1/2 a year easy :thumb:

Easy 1/2 year.

So you guys remember the naming contest for a potential Kandy Kush x Sleeskunk hybrid? I've found three very healthy looking seeds so far. I think I'll name the new strain Lemon Kandy.

If I get three trees, I'll be able to throw some parties and still have enough meds to last me and my wife a couple of years. We're pretty light weight. Quantity isn't my primary objective. Quality and variety is what I'm after.

I'm kinda a light weight myself, but now that I'm starting to grow myself, I plan to be able to go to my cupboard and pick the strain I wish to smoke. It will most likely be Bubblelicious but I still want a choice. My wife dosen't like the same wine all the time. She now sees my side of growing my own.:love: :high-five:

I'm kinda a light weight myself, but now that I'm starting to grow myself, I plan to be able to go to my cupboard and pick the strain I wish to smoke. It will most likely be Bubblelicious but I still want a choice. My wife dosen't like the same wine all the time. She now sees my side of growing my own.:love: :high-five:

Back in the day, we smoked whatever was available, often crap. Times have certainly changed when we can pick the strain that will go best with what's for dinner. Got to love it. :high-five:

:goodjob: Buds look nice, good work! Yep gotta agree variety is a spice of life. More flavors the merrier! :rollit:

Thanks Popham! Nice to see you drop in. :thumb:

I'm still not used to going to my local dispensary. When I hand them a donation... they don't leave for a half hour, leaving me to wonder if they will return.

Maybe they're stoned. :laughtwo:

Have any but me stopped car at stop sign, waited for it to turn green? Get woke-up by the guy behind's horn. Flip the bird & gas it.
Then the cop runs his 'pull over' lights & cites? "whatsa matta ocifer? No, I haven't bin drinkin!" was lucky to not get thumped

I'm still not used to going to my local dispensary. When I hand them a donation... they don't leave for a half hour, leaving me to wonder if they will return.

My favorite part is where the trustworthy individual comes back with your 23 gram ounce (37% of the weight is seeds) and tells you how good it is even though it smells like dirt and couldn't get you high if you weaved the stem fibers into a hang glider.....

My favorite part is where the trustworthy individual comes back with your 23 gram ounce (37% of the weight is seeds) and tells you how good it is even though it smells like dirt and couldn't get you high if you weaved the stem fibers into a hang glider.....

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. I grow my own. :rollit:

Have any but me stopped car at stop sign, waited for it to turn green? Get woke-up by the guy behind's horn. Flip the bird & gas it.
Then the cop runs his 'pull over' lights & cites? "whatsa matta ocifer? No, I haven't bin drinkin!" was lucky to not get thumped

Not yet!

Back
Top Bottom