KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

YAY good luck wit the return to the wonderful world of schleppin for the almighty dollar Kushie:cheer:
hope you like it and they like you. I'm sure they will fit you right in and make you at home.
me and Mc will be there soon after our Dakoter stop and a quick one in Casper:)

Nice save on the lights. Isn't great how much stuff we have automated these days? It makes life so much easier. Now, instead of just turning lights on and off manually, I merely have to check that the timers did their job. Wait, why do we have timers again? lol

Perhaps I'm just anxiously awaiting my new pool/water heater timer to replace the inadequate Apollo timers. In the meantime, I'm there for every lights on and off.

Nice save Kushy! We just can't be too careful.:high-five:

Good luck with the job! :peace:

Thanks OMM! :high-five:

Congrats on the job op kushy!

Be right there kushy, just one quick stop in hawaii north dakoter....LOL....YEY!, I'm goin to hawaii ma, yey!:thumb:

Thanks MC! Pick OMM while yer there. :)

:bravo: Nice save Kush!! :goodluck: On your new Job, Next round of little ones looks like there ready for there next step in the cycle. Keep it green!:high-five:

Thanks Pophamseasmok! They're only 4" tall. What step are you talking about?

YAY good luck wit the return to the wonderful world of schleppin for the almighty dollar Kushie:cheer:
hope you like it and they like you. I'm sure they will fit you right in and make you at home.
me and Mc will be there soon after our Dakoter stop and a quick one in Casper:)

Yup. Don't know any other way. They're doing a good job of making me feel welcome, so far. :thumb: Thanks Fishie.

hope the job works out Kush...:high-five:

Me too Scooter, me too. :thanks:

Reps on the quick catch with the fans. Good luck with the job.

Thanks Skunky!

Good luck with the job.:goodjob: on catching the light problem.

Hey, how's it going WB? Thanks buddy! :thumb:

Nice save on the lights. Isn't great how much stuff we have automated these days? It makes life so much easier. Now, instead of just turning lights on and off manually, I merely have to check that the timers did their job. Wait, why do we have timers again? lol

Perhaps I'm just anxiously awaiting my new pool/water heater timer to replace the inadequate Apollo timers. In the meantime, I'm there for every lights on and off.

We have all the tech so we can do shit, like go to work. :high-five:

I watch over my systems multiple times per day so I catch the problem easy, but I still got so damned sick of babysitting that weak a$$ switch on my timer I taped the bastard. :) If I need to run anything continuous, I'll just run it straight to the outlet.

My beef with timers, is the tiny ass buttons. :smokin:

Job? Man, those are back? I thought we got rid of all those pesky things! Guess China wasn't far enough to shoo them away to..... :(

Give 'em time Chimp. They'll get rid of 'em all yet!

Hope so. Every time somebody offers me one my first thought is,"Okay let me get this right. YOU'RE gonna sit on your keester and get rich, and I'm gonna work myself into a soup line making that happen? Gonna have to find somebody else to carry your American dream on his/her back; sorry."

Maybe we can send the few we have left to the moon.....

We all came back. There's nowhere on that big hunk of green cheese that has 12/12 sunlight, so we couldn't get weed plants to bud out there..... :)

The soil sucks too!

What is wrong with you two!?!?!?! You know indoors is where it's at. :winkyface: :rofl: :Namaste:

Where will you refill the CO2 tanks? Got natural gas there? lol

Back
Top Bottom