KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

Helium three is in moon dust and can be used to generate power in a fusion reactor. Whose flag flies on the dark side?

Darkside? duh, all you find on the farside is a kiosk selling Gary Larson comic books. To Chinese miners.
Easy to recruit, one year's high pay is hopefully enough to find a wife; girls are relatively rare in China.

Notice the puff-pieces showing happy faces working in Chinese factories show pretty/young girls? Yeah, right!
"Want my numbah?" "You own apartment Bejing?"

Darkside? duh, all you find on the farside is a kiosk selling Gary Larson comic books. To Chinese miners.
Easy to recruit, one year's high pay is hopefully enough to find a wife; girls are relatively rare in China.

Notice the puff-pieces showing happy faces working in Chinese factories show pretty/young girls? Yeah, right!
"Want my numbah?" "You own apartment Bejing?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::welldone:

Mini Update

Girls are looking a little heat stressed. Guess that 100 degree temp bit 'em after all. Lower fan leaves are yellowing and mottled. All new growth, of which there is plenty, is looking healthy so I'm not too concerned yet.

I have raised the light and have the filter fan running continuously to help the temp stay down. It's at 75F now and holding.

My three heat stressed girls in their new 5 gallon pots. I hope they like their new roomy home.

ak_mb_la.jpg

They will love it!! WTG Kush! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks Hoz!

After the little 4" pots, they finally have some room to stretch their legs.

I tried a few vape hits of the cured Sleeskunk for the first time tonight. A great way to unwind from my first week of work in awhile. :thumb:

I've usually used smaller pots, and then watered/fertigated more frequently... almost hydro in coir. I saw some 'Brute' 20s at Hodepo, and little rolling platforms for them. Had a nice dream ;) I'm about to use my 'big' 2 gallon size but your 5s look sweet.
"There's no replacement for displacement"

"There's no replacement for displacement"

That's what she said!

Yeah, the ubiquitous HoDeeps orange tubs are at it again. I punched a bunch of new holes in 'em up on the sides so they'll drain better this time around. Poorman's airpots.:thumb:

Howdy Kush, I know there aren't any chairs left but I'll just walk around. girls are looking good. I've made a left at Cheyenne a few times heading to Sturgis.

you can share My Big BeanBag Chair Bee.
and no you dont have to worry about me putting my hand on your knee:)
if you want stop with me in Casper they got a great buffalo steak there and a taco johns my fav:)
Howdy Kush, I know there aren't any chairs left but I'll just walk around. girls are looking good. I've made a left at Cheyenne a few times heading to Sturgis.

Bee, typically I like my fish fresh, but in this case... well you just let me know if he gets too fresh and we'll scrounge up something for you to sit on. Welcome! :)

Sturgis would be the other left.

Edit: The girls are looking a little better. Even the droopy one at the top of the pic, the LA Woman, is perking up. She isn't as droopy.

you can share My Big BeanBag Chair Bee.
and no you dont have to worry about me putting my hand on your knee:)
if you want stop with me in Casper they got a great buffalo steak there and a taco johns my fav:)
Hell Fishy I'll sit with you and you can even touch my knee but anything above that dude and we will have to have Kush intervene. :cheesygrinsmiley::helpsmilie:

Bee, typically I like my fish fresh, but in this case... well you just let me know if he gets too fresh and we'll scrounge up something for you to sit on. Welcome! :)

Sturgis would be the other left.

Edit: The girls are looking a little better. Even the droopy one at the top of the pic, the LA Woman, is perking up. She isn't as droopy.

You have my back Kush. :whoa: your girls didn't look that droopy. I just transplanted an hour ago and I have one that thinks laying on the ground is where she is suppose to be. I'm not worried, they are very resilient. Heading out to the Saturday market with the wife. She hasn't been there yet so it will be fun.

I'm good with that!:)

Hell Fishy I'll sit with you and you can even touch my knee but anything above that dude and we will have to have Kush intervene. :cheesygrinsmiley::helpsmilie:

You have my back Kush. :whoa: your girls didn't look that droopy. I just transplanted an hour ago and I have one that thinks laying on the ground is where she is suppose to be. I'm not worried, they are very resilient. Heading out to the Saturday market with the wife. She hasn't been there yet so it will be fun.

You got it Bee! Have a good time at the market.

First shot at LST on LA Woman

Since she's the tallest so far, I thought I'd try a little LST on the LA Woman. When I FIMed the meristem I ended up with three new shoots. The third shoot is lagging behind on height so I'm hoping this opens up the center of the plant to the light and encourages the extra shoot to catch up. Plus, the other two tops have been FIMed agian, so the extra branches should also catch the light now.

law11.jpg

First shot at LST on LA Woman

Since she's the tallest so far, I thought I'd try a little LST on the LA Woman. When I FIMed the meristem I ended up with three new shoots. The third shoot is lagging behind on height so I'm hoping this opens up the center of the plant to the light and encourages the extra shoot to catch up. Plus, the other two tops have been FIMed agian, so the extra branches should also catch the light now.

law11.jpg

Now that is just pretty. :thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom