KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

Your excellent Medi Bomb Kush, is giving me a push to run my pheno. I've too many kinds in veg and change my desires often but really, those fat ripening Indica buds look good. It'll be done in two weeks, right? Doesn't dismay me much to see the lower fan leaves yellowing off now, but you're probably right about the soil.

Another thing: thanks for posting Willin over on the geriatric thread, haven't heard it in many years. I had rolled in all those places, back before the tune was new. "weed, whites, and wine" :rofl:

good weed kushie:)

Your excellent Medi Bomb Kush, is giving me a push to run my pheno. I've too many kinds in veg and change my desires often but really, those fat ripening Indica buds look good. It'll be done in two weeks, right? Doesn't dismay me much to see the lower fan leaves yellowing off now, but you're probably right about the soil.

Another thing: thanks for posting Willin over on the geriatric thread, haven't heard it in many years. I had rolled in all those places, back before the tune was new. "weed, whites, and wine" :rofl:

She's been a finicky one from the start. OMM warned me. From what I've read and what I'm seeing, the Medi Bomb could be ready in as little as 45 days in flower. Max about 55 days. Since she was flowering even before I flipped the lights, 45-50 days sounds about right. That would be about 10-15 more days. Trichs coverage is getting heavier and the smaller tops are catching up to the larger ones in size. :)

Happy anniversary Mr and mrs Kushy!:love:

Thanks Mc! And thanks for your support on my journal. Much appreciated.

good weed kushie:)

You know what's good Fishy? Kandy Kush trich hits in a brand new bong! :bigtoke: :yummy:

Congrats Kushy. You have the start and when you get to the 39 we celebrated in January, always look back and remember the good times, never the bad ones. The special one is always the one to please.

Congrats Kushy. You have the start and when you get to the 39 we celebrated in January, always look back and remember the good times, never the bad ones. The special one is always the one to please.

Thanks Bee. Well, your record is safe from me. I doubt I'll be alive in 38 years. I'm fortunate, I have a very selective memory. Only the good times seem to stick. The bad ones get pushed out to make room for more good ones.

Here's a pic of the LA Woman harvest. I hung it up in a dark basement for 5 days before trimming but it still isn't what you'd call dry. These little buds are nice and sticky. :)

la210.jpg

I passed on a lot of the lower mini buds as many of them had male parts mixed in with the female parts. Found a couple with a fair amount of pollen. I chucked the stems, trim leaves and the plastic sheet I trimmed on in the garbage. Then cleaned everything with alcohol.

no finger hash?

YAY!! sounds good kushie!
good weed to you!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom