LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Finally I made it. La you do not know how long I've been trying to read this thread every page I'm getting great information and having to look up something new so first of all I would like to say :adore::adore::adore::thanks::thanks::thanks::welldone::goodjob::thanks::bravo::woohoo::amen: definitely want to give out big Thanks And ++rep. Love the great information on autos. unfortunately I live in a state where I can't grow yet that will be changing this year if I have anything to say about it but my plan is to do autos probably for a couple of years like yourself and this information is just way more than I could ask for so truly thank you very much for everything I will be here for the rest of this journal the next journal and trying to catch up on the rest of your journals with the system that I want to run I have a question about nutrients. I wanna doh hydroponic system 5 gallon bucket individual and I would love for it to be organic unfortunately I haven't came across any nutrients there are for hydroponics and are organic I was wondering if you had any information about using-GET (growing edge technologies) in hydro? or if you knew of a different brand or line that would work great for organic hydro. any information would be truly appreciated you are the man and I hope you get the biggest fattest most sugar frosted nugs as I wish everyone does :thanks: I feel like I have more to say but can't get the words out I just truly am appreciative of all this information

OK for Organics in hydro I'd look into one of my sponsors lol. not as thats all thats out there as you could hit canna or even Plagron etc etc. yet for me id say check out Hydrotops :) The use of microbes etc would benefit you lots me thinks!
GET would indeed work well for you in hydro as long as running RO water for a base. If you were to go with GET id put you in touch with the owner and developer of the range. Hes a good friend of mine and a top bloke who is the go to advice guy for SS magazine in the US.
ANyway thanks for the kind words and ill look into some other lines of nutes for you. I know the guy who also owns GH so ill see if I can get some proper info off him over the next week.

Oh and thanks for the kind words :)

OK for Organics in hydro I'd look into one of my sponsors lol. not as thats all thats out there as you could hit canna or even Plagron etc etc. yet for me id say check out Hydrotops :) The use of microbes etc would benefit you lots me thinks!
GET would indeed work well for you in hydro as long as running RO water for a base. If you were to go with GET id put you in touch with the owner and developer of the range. Hes a good friend of mine and a top bloke who is the go to advice guy for SS magazine in the US.
ANyway thanks for the kind words and ill look into some other lines of nutes for you. I know the guy who also owns GH so ill see if I can get some proper info off him over the next week.

Oh and thanks for the kind words :)

Thank you very much for all the information an for giving us the push it to the limit mentality I love it. Every where else they tip-top give half information an misinformation as fact Horrible!!!! As u can see I have not been here long but the best hand's down and it is all b/c of growers like YOU :thanks::thanks::adore::adore::adore::goodjob::bravo::welldone::thanks::woohoo: and granny420 ( I know how to make my own female seeds), massmedmen , TheNuttyProfessor , xlr8, just to name a few I could go on all day really just great friendly people who want to help. So sorry to rant. I am a Lil stony but ment every word.
Anyway I was definitely looking at the GET line an liked what I saw. Downloaded both pdfs going to look into price I am planning on getting a RO system. What to do 4 plants 2 sativa an 2 indica if that helps an want to do training was thinking about experimenting see what works best for me but want to 1 flux for shore (maybe 1 of the indica? Or would there life be to sort around 70 to 80 or so day from what I've seen) so you will problem see me on ur fluxing threads soon. Was thinking 600w hps b/c u have had "great success" (Borate voice). So my question is do u think just hps would work great by them self or is mh really worth it may just get t5 or cfl or combo for veg or seedlings? I really just want to do autos at first they are just a beast I have 3 or 4 memo pads full of potential first Strains all autos some call superautos I have a list of non for one day. Sorry sorry to rant. An take ur time on the info not growing yet just a person who can't do anything without being prepared.

Growlover my pal, I wouldn't bother with MH for veg, just some cfls or T5s to save yourself some pennies. Then switch to HPS for the last couple of weeks of vegging before flipping. This will aid your plants limb structure etc, no end! :)
Anyway holla at me anytime and I'll always do my best to aid where I can :)

OK so we need an update! Firstly though I got my MethodSeven grow shades today off BM, very cool and lets me take better colour pics under led! :)

Also in major news LA is going video soon! I'll be setting my own channel up on the Tube so I'll be posting vids once a week starting from this Friday!!! :) Im only using my phone but hopefully the video should be good enough to entise a few of you great folks to check em out! :)

Now onto the girls! So my experimentations have given me some good info, even if most of this I already new myself lol.
Big pots is best, yep shocking I know lol.
My OG Kush seems the best fitted for hard training!
Autos dont blink when topped and trained at the correct times within their cycle.

Most are still doing great and are healthy. The swick Flux BD is suffering from her tiny pot size. Then we have the basic fact that theyre not getting much light to most of them, Also the limited room I have in my cupboard has run out lol.
Anyway these will mostly get tossed into the tent within the week and then ill drop more of my auto beans and they will be grown in big pots with decent light levels. This is when Ill train and document in full detail. Ill be shooting for some nice numbers with this next wave! :)

Now onto pics of my little jungle and the some of the girls individually :)
20150518_154602.jpg
20150518_154826.jpg
20150518_154837.jpg
20150518_155001.jpg
20150518_155026.jpg
20150518_155052.jpg
20150518_155107.jpg
20150518_155535.jpg
20150518_155854.jpg
20150518_160038.jpg
20150518_155542.jpg
20150518_160103.jpg
20150518_160132.jpg
20150518_160202.jpg
20150518_160238.jpg
20150518_160248.jpg
20150518_160422.jpg
20150518_160430.jpg
20150518_161323.jpg
20150518_161331.jpg
20150518_161353.jpg

Some pics shot through my new METHODSEVEN grow shades :)
20150518_162021.jpg
20150518_162032.jpg
20150518_162037.jpg
20150518_162055.jpg
20150518_162117.jpg
20150518_162123.jpg
20150518_162150.jpg

Just wow. I love how they are all so different but all so lovely too.

Thank very much for the advice I with definitely use it an love what you can do with ur space ladies look beautiful as always sooooo excited keep up the great work:bravo::thanks:

Great stuff LA definitely gave me a few ideas for my new auto grow :thumb:

Look forwards to seeing your results

Later amigo

Well the next wave will be the telling lot for sure. They will be getting spoiled with some new light! :) I'm gonna be testing a lamp from our new sponsors RAYSACE.. Ill run it in my cupboard for the next wave of autos whilst I'm running my tent with full 1200 GOD for my photo strains off my other thread. Then Iill test the new lamp in my tent straight after that! :)
They key is just being able to give the next wave full light and big pots! Then we shall be cooking on gas for sure! :)

Great update with the info too :high-five: Thats good to hear the OG is a strong gal iv heard there abit easyer to grow and better for indoors dur to there size and shorter time:) Looking foward to see what u think the smokes like from her, will have to try her in the future, since shes straight from C.A:D
''Autos dont blink when topped and trained at the correct times within their cycle'' In a matter of intrest what weeks would u call to be the best for them ? :peace:

Dayyyummm LA!!! Look @ all those colas on those beautiful girls!!!! Veryyy nice bro!!! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom