LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Well some pics of the extraordinary little girl that is my little Star at present! She is standing nearly 3 ft tall and has bud development all over and looks like they will all link up at this point, so were looking at some amazing big ass colas if things keep going well. :) :)

So I'm really liking this auto Northern Lights :) :) pics don't really do her justice! The other 2 autos planted at the same time have yet to show any signs of buds yet :) so this plant is something special :)

DSC_0289-12.JPG
DSC_029312.JPG
DSC_0297-13.JPG
DSC_0295-12.JPG
DSC_0292-12.JPG
DSC_0294-12.JPG
DSC_029014.JPG
DSC_0298-14.JPG
DSC_0287-11.jpg
DSC_0296-13.JPG
DSC_0306-1-1.jpg
DSC_0307-1-1.jpg
DSC_0291-11.jpg
DSC_0300-12.JPG
DSC_0299-11.JPG
DSC_0288-1-1.jpg

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Awesome nl mate :goodjob: I still need to try this one one :drool: Looks like it will fill out nicly how long has she got left? That light looks like it's doing a grand job :thumb:

Hey OrganicMan :) as these are new strains by 710, I know absolutely nothing on how long they run or anything lol. Yet I reckon we have an age to go, as it started budding whilst still growing.
The lamp is indeed doinf a good job, the only issue being some low down foliage degradation due possibly to lack of light penetration through the canopy.

Oh the wonders of new strains :) how long has she been growing? I'm seriously thinking about changing over to LED but the penetration factor is still keeping me undecided & there are far to many to choose from, but your making my job of picking one easier though :)

Light Addict, Mind if I hop on this ship and learn some stuff? :)

I enjoy thoroughly what I have read/seen so far! (Last two pages)

Heading to page 1. :high-five:

Wow that nl is not even in her 6th week yet! those buds are going to be very nice :thumb:

Well we were running out of room lol, so one flux and the 2 little Blue Dream photo girls have been shunted into the kitchen cupboard under cfls. That leaves us with the 2 main autos, the nice NL and the Wild Blue that is just about to start flowering. The NL needed wiring up some today to keep her straight and true :) her buds be tiny but plentiful and seeing as we have weeks to go she should do me proud! :)

:reading420magazine::popcorn::reading420magazine:

Should be interesting...

That Northern Lights is looking like the one I grew in my first journal LA. She produced the most, however, the buds were thin and wispy as yours appears to be. I did grow 2 NL autos side by side, the one I trained ended up like that one. By the end of the grow the stems were pretty thin and she basically fell over. She sure did produce a lot even though they were thin wispy buds.

I hope yours starts fattening up soon.

Back
Top Bottom