LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Brothas rarely got an empty tent :thumb:

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Well hey ho my friends :)

In the pics you will see the big girl who is the Wild Blue auto. One of my big fluxes which is a fruity Widow by 710 also. Then we have a re vegged Karma OG and then 2 Blue Dream girls as well. :) :)

DSC_0327-1.JPG
DSC_0319-2.JPG
DSC_0325-4.JPG
DSC_0320-3.JPG
DSC_0321-3.JPG
DSC_0323-4.JPG
DSC_0328-2.JPG

Hey Canad :) she is now just being left, growing her base form out. She was topped the other week, she has over 50 limbs :) My big old original flux had about half that number :) :)
This one is in good nick but the other under cfls looks like shite lol. She got to stretchy between nodes :( anyway my next run in the big tent will be very full me thinks! :)

Looks Sweet Brotha :thumb:

Welcome Atrain!!! :)

Hey Jaga :)

Ok my friends were off to the races again! The Wild Blue auto by 710 got a kick up the ass with my new nute "Decision" and low and behold she has suddenly gone a flowering after like 12 weeks or something daft!
So this should be a good marker for the light pen of this lamp. She has been defoled and sits with the tips about 5-6 inch below the lamp. She stands with over 2ft vert, with great spread and spacing. So here goes people :)

I think this will be very interesting, at the start I had autos just fart out on me cause there time was up:high-five:
12 weeks is a long haul for an auto of any kind:cheesygrinsmiley:plus I read from one follower on here that his plant had gone soo far an was just flowering?
I may just start putting in more autos :thumb:
On another note far away from autos an back to photo girls I am chopping the Gum 710 fem seed :thumb:I thought I was on a real loser but I am seeing she will give me a very neat lil stash,I think its been a while since I had to go back to trim 4 times an not finished, she had some Ok colas but mostly from some silly mistakes I seem to do again and again during flowering I messed up if I hadnt I would have coined over an ounce :love: Thanks bro I am still mending you guys help so much :Namaste:
Love to you and your Mrs L.A.:circle-of-love:

What thread are you putting that fluxed lady in? You've got so many going at once it is hard to keep track, lol. Can't wait to see how she grows.

Back
Top Bottom