LA's Spannabis 2016 Fun!

I also have to apologize to the other folks off of here and all the others who sought me out and missed me! As you know once you've been, its mad busy and I'm gutted I missed catching up with you all :)
Brilliant :) but one thing ,,, recently I have been living life through the eyes of some 420 folks you being my biggest field of vision :)
So when you say it all got a lil top shelf :) it makes me realize I better get to the next one cause my other fieldof vision lost his memory card:love:
I am only kidding thanks for being you cause you always come through :high-five:I have a new date for my calendar though June :) I think the train goes all the way there from here ,, ya never know I:circle-of-love:Spannabis was enjoyable for me I was trying to watching tube Videos ,, I would sit an try to spot the LA Tshirt :loopy: I didn't manage to see you though through all the thousands of people but it was good fun looking ,,, :bravo::bravo::bravo:
And have had more fun looking at the Pix thanks Brother Love to you an the Night addict:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

IMG_20160330_133651_kindlephoto-12538188.jpg

Well I'm getting excited today for the upcoming product earth expo :)

Just been chatting with a rather well known breeder friend and he's going to be in attendance, as well as many other big names. I've never been to a UK expo before and still have my doubts about how it will all go. Yet friends who have gone before assure me its smoking friendly and a really good show! I wasn't expecting such names in the industry to be over here making noise without concern? Things are so unclear over here, its just kind of ignored in some ways. Yet sweeping things under the rug isn't moving things forward! Then again, its a mj heavy expo in england?!?! Never thought I'd see the day lol. All this tying in with the great music festival and glamping, all you need is the British weather to foook it all up lol.
Nah I'm really looking forward to it! Just hope the weather holds out for us :)

Back
Top Bottom