LA's Spannabis Adventure!

It really was the people that made the whole experience! I could have come back with a truck load of stuff lol. Yet some of my best pals have businesses I should perhaps of hit up etc. Though to me It wasn't about scoring free kit, seeds etc, I turned plenty of stuff down! If I was bigger in scale I could have walked away with daft equipment.
The contacts made are friends, so if I ever need or want to try stuff I can. Luckily I wasn't seen as a commodity, these are names so big I'm really nothing whatsoever :) :) So when they have nothing to gain from you, you know they're just genuine friends! :)

The people that took the time to include us and make us feel welcome were beyond a level I ever believed I'd rub shoulders with! Yet as said its sooo nice as they're genuine, with them only wanting to aid in giving a leg up where its deserved. If anything with my recent life experiences in mind, my faith in people in general was waning. Now I know once more not everyone in the world is just out to make off of me! They're really are good people in the world!

Now please my friends don't take that as a digg or comment on my family here! This is cyber land and although your all such wondrous folk. To be in real life my usual experience is different. Yet this fine bunch in Spain re introduced me, to some faith in the world! :) :)

I'm already chatting away with people via email and its just awesome knowing the face and voice to go with the emails :)

Oh and if I can swing it, ill be going to Prague in November for that big show, so fingers crossed I can sort it! :) :)

Prague is the future L.A... been a few times and it's a brilliant city to have fun in :)

Yup I've been told its the show to get to as its more free and wild than Spain. (Hell ill be there if I have to walk lol) its daft I just miss my new friends! Everyone spoke of how life wouldn't seem the same again! Didn't get it at the time lol. Now though yep I really understand. Its like whilst your there amongst friends with the same kind of Outlook etc your in this wondrous bubble. Its how life should be!!!!! :) :)
Then its a horrible shock when you finf yourself back in the real world!! So your left almost in Withdrawal from that warm fuzzy place that felt so much like home and how the world really should be!

Yup I've been told its the show to get to as its more free and wild than Spain. (Hell ill be there if I have to walk lol) its daft I just miss my new friends! Everyone spoke of how life wouldn't seem the same again! Didn't get it at the time lol. Now though yep I really understand. Its like whilst your there amongst friends with the same kind of Outlook etc your in this wondrous bubble. Its how life should be!!!!! :) :)
Then its a horrible shock when you finf yourself back in the real world!! So your left almost in Withdrawal from that warm fuzzy place that felt so much like home and how the world really should be!

Sounds like this trip is exactly what was needed to lift your spirits. The universe has a funny way of knowing what we need and when we need it most. Hold onto that feeling brother, and remember that good times are ahead!

:Namaste:

It really was the people that made the whole experience! I could have come back with a truck load of stuff lol. Yet some of my best pals have businesses I should perhaps of hit up etc. Though to me It wasn't about scoring free kit, seeds etc, I turned plenty of stuff down! If I was bigger in scale I could have walked away with daft equipment.
The contacts made are friends, so if I ever need or want to try stuff I can. Luckily I wasn't seen as a commodity, these are names so big I'm really nothing whatsoever :) :) So when they have nothing to gain from you, you know they're just genuine friends! :)

The people that took the time to include us and make us feel welcome were beyond a level I ever believed I'd rub shoulders with! Yet as said its sooo nice as they're genuine, with them only wanting to aid in giving a leg up where its deserved. If anything with my recent life experiences in mind, my faith in people in general was waning. Now I know once more not everyone in the world is just out to make off of me! They're really are good people in the world!

Now please my friends don't take that as a digg or comment on my family here! This is cyber land and although your all such wondrous folk. To be in real life my usual experience is different. Yet this fine bunch in Spain re introduced me, to some faith in the world! :) :)

I'm already chatting away with people via email and its just awesome knowing the face and voice to go with the emails :)

Hello mate :)

Well Mr LA....seems you're kicking goals with the right people.

That's what LA deserves, so ...finally :)

I dunno that any of us would mate. As I'm sure we'd all be as keen to be your mate in real life, as we are here, so I'd expect we all understand, it's a bit different.

Well deserved mate. :circle-of-love:

You are just incapable of a bad thread. Thankyou.

Call me odd but I try to end my threads in a positive manner!

I cannot comment on other shows. I dont feel like I should have to explain why I went to spain? Or why I haven't been to the UK shows!

One thing I can say is that if people look at the world hard enough with cynicism thats all your going to find!
Take us Brits, the one guy who wound me up in Spain was a Brit. He has a company and has ties to the un affiliated UK 420. He was a real prat, getting in everyone's faces to try and cause bother. Shouting for anyone to hear about how big he was etc. He wouldn't tell me his name but new who I was! Kept digging and generally trying to put a bad taste in my mouth?? Why?? He was just up himself and wanted to go at me, as I said; I wanted to play in the big boy pool! (hence US 420), I explained I had no time for the lesser sites that have bickering, and non stop trolls etc.

In short my perceptions are simple, I went to Spain open and ready to experience what ever I could. I had no preconceptions at all. This is what people picked up on. Also that I genuinely love growing our plant and love helping others if I can! If you go with the wrong idea and just want to get free stuff then yep you would get treated as such!

As said my experience of the show was not what you would get as the average joe public. I was treated as though I was a someone! (I'm not lol, but it was nice) So all I found was helpful folk! Only one person tried to sell me anything. Then once I explained I don't need to buy anything I use and explained who I was etc, we spent an hour chatting as I walked him through how to flux lol.

If your the general public then of course you might get the sales pitch. Yet I believe most people at the show are seasoned. They spot people with passion a mile off, as do they; if your a false person with only money on your mind!! Its a business for most yes, but its also one that many try to keep honest and fun!

Either way I had a blast and made some friends I simply love to bits! So I recommend it to anyone who loves our hobby for the right reasons! Anyway much love all :hug:

Thanks LA....I appreciate your efforts mate...I only wish I could have been there..... with you .... :)

I hope Spain is the sunshine that makes your journey a rainbow and leads you...well...here...to the end of the rainbow...hugs mate...sorry it's emotive...but I can't help be me... :)

I'm still pissed my ride crapped out on me... Did you stop by the Alchima shop thats where i get 90% of my seeds the other 10% is from biotops but thats only if they have a sale on or something. Its always sunny here ^_^

Back
Top Bottom