LA's Spannabis Adventure!

Oh well lol, you lot might not know who I'm giving a shout out too, but they will and its a crime not to mention some folks :) and give a huge general thanks. :) So a quick holla to; Tracy, Amanda, Paul, Sean, Helena, Tim, Gonzo, Charles, Nigel, Sven, Andy, Remo & gang, Maribelle, Bill, John, Craig. Collin, Paulo, Ed and many, many more names that I can't recall due to our passion we share and the amount I toked lol. (Its all your fault you know who you are! :) )
Me and Mrs LA send all our love and hope to see you all really soon.

Please anyone missed your loved too , just patches are foggy lol.

I'd love anyone to make it if at all possible!
Hell were hoping everyone still likes us lol. Nah such a great bunch of folks and Prague is the one apparently! Lots more after party fun and loads more free food and drink lol :) but mainly just get to be back with our friends :) we really can't wait! Were taking 5 nights so will get the whole shebang. Again luckily we are right near the venue and both will get vendors passes. So were gonna have a ball I'm sure :) :)
Its gonna be a pleasure to get as many pics and as much video as is possible, with far more behind the scenes stuff :)
Anyway its a while off yet but better to book now :)

:thumb:More Jaga! Absence makes the heart grow ......blah, blah, blah.

Cheers all :)
Latin my pal thanks for popping in on me :)

So folks if anyone wants to meet me and get all fluxed up proper, Ill be at Cannafest Prague for the entire show! Just come find the Budmaster stall and you'll be able to find me! :) ill be happy to talk your ear off and no doubt get you wrecked lol :)

Hey Budder what is the dates for it ,,if its possible MissP needs a holiday :love:
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Yeah it's about a 6 hour drive from where I live, so not sure yet. Got alot of planning still to do. I heard from the guys at alchimia theres trains going from Barcelona for €20 still a long trip.

Back
Top Bottom