LA's Spannabis Adventure!

Awesome read LA. I love your threads everyone loves you because you are a breath of fresh air an insppiration. And this one had me gripped. Good read. Although may I add I'm extremely jealous. And it looks like I may save up some £ for the next event.

Wow thanks for those very kind words! I dont know what I've done to deserve such praise but thanks my friend! :)
Prague in November is going to be Epic!!!! :) Anyone wanting to have an absolute blast should start saving! :)
I'll be there and if anyone from here does turn up I'll gladly take them around and introduce them to all the right people. (Also get em proper messed up lol)

Is it the same event at a different location? Or a different event all together with the same people?

OK, Spannabis was a great event situated in Barcelona. In November its another cannabis cup/expo in Prague. Apparently Prague is the best of shows to go to! its supposed to be a little more wild and free in its spirit! Everyone we spoke with said get your ass to Prague! More is laid on as it were! :)
As for the people, all the folk I now call friends are people who own companies such as Smart pot, GreatWhite, Budmaster, Humboldt, Auto Pot, etc etc. From what I gather its normally all the same faces at these shows as they're all exhibitors.
So yep if anyone fancies it get yourself along and come find me at one of the companies stands mentioned above and I can give you a behind the curtain type tour! :) Its like a big family and their all such great folks really warm and welcoming.
As Ive said before if you have a passion for our plant then people pick up on this and your welcomed into the fold. :)

So then is it like a pay at the gates venue or can you pay in advance for tickets?

I'm really up for it.... But I would be travelling alone as my partner isn't as enthusiastic as me (none smoker) pfft. I just want to be around like minded people to chat and talk about our plant. As in my circle of friends I have no one to talk to about this type of stuff. Not that you guys aren't awesome to talk to at 420 but I'm not a techy person so this pains me on the phone and laptop all the time. I hide the fact that I smoke for my back pains as over here in the UK people wouldn't believe me and just think I'm in it for the high.

So yes id love to be around some like minded people.

Then my friend you shall go to the ball! :)
Ill PM you some info in a bit :)
Hell your not alone, Im always here and as said ill give you a shout through PM.! Its a either pay at the gate or order I believe. Ill actually find out more info for you, as with myself In Spain, I will again most likely have a pass as though I'm an exhibitor.
It will blow your mind! :) ill happily be your guide to who is who etc. One warning though, once you go to something like this and feel the strange Tribe vibe you won't see life quite the same. Its like leaving a place where everything is how it should be, then the harsh reality hits once back!

To me its like the Treckie film where the guy is so desperate to get back to the nexus! :)
(Soz if not a Sci-fi fan) :)

Nice one cheers. And yes I am a Sci fi fan. A big one. Me and my partner are like chalk and cheese. She hates me watching my stuff and I'm like this stuff is more real than your love stories horror stories pmsl....

And cheers again I will be waiting on the pm like an ant on a sticky mint.

Hey LA. My hand always fail before I get to say hi to you, so I'm doing you first...saying hi that is :)

So, hello mate.

Oh so Prague next...dasvidanya...my little green man :)

So so deserved my friend.

Hugs and kisses to you and the misses :)

Yep another adventure for sure! :)
Just so people don't think I'm spoiled etc though, ill state this one won't be a laid on for me type deal. Its a save up for it jobby this time, but after Spain I'd sell my left arm to get back to my little surrogate family! :)
Its just like nothing else. How life should be, no judgements, no one looking down their nose at you just because they're perhaps on a totally different level within the industry.
In the oddest manner they're really is very little ego etc within this little community of regulars at the shows. We all feel this community spirit here at 420. Well I expected something different more clicky etc. Lol, nope it was like an extension of the vibe here. Respect is given at face value and all who share a true passion for our plant would be welcomed warmly and given an equal standing against some truly massive names etc.

Spain is awesome for that everytime i go into the grow Alchima or Biotops it's like I instantly am adopted into the family ^_^ Lots of free stuff handshakes it's just awesome i think i still have a few samples of aptus all in one pellets and even an "old man" wood pipe ^_^

Hello my Guru Ji I would love to ,, but at the present life dictated that I am to a beached whale for the foreseeable future,, I would need a good bit of time to get Ms P up an about, she is mostly sitting down ,, so I am also down:smokin:But I am not out and I will live it through our words :volcano-smiley:
Things are tough I need stuff like this to read ,, mate my PC is partly broken an I am skint as well thanks to you I have the BEST light system I have been hanging back a bit cause of things being the way they are so really big 420 REPS++I would love to see the Spanabis Videos are they on you tube :sorry:I feel a bit of a sad Old fart Love to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks ,, honestly though however sad it may sound I enjoyed this and your other words so much I can at least be there in my mind,, it kinda takes it a lil over the realm of only internet knowing that guys like you are actively out and about:thumb:
When I was younger I was on the front page of the news paper for being caught kicking a police man up the bum to save another activist 1979LCC. I think?? I went to many bits and pieces the battle of the beanfield,Molesworth, at the start. I had a few year with the convoy,,but now I have to watch. So when you talk of that tribal feeling I can get close in my minds eye ,, The reason why ever one likes you is because you are a great guy who grows pro and aint scared to walk the walk,,we need more like you in our country. You have helped me from almost the start a proper warrior for our cause,,go forth an share what you know is my only advice:thumb:

Wow your really kind my friend! :) I just plod along is all lol. I really aint anybody special. Remo and the gang though!!!! They just were brilliant!

Everyone should check the vids out by my friend REMO, he got me messed up beyond the levels anyone else did lol!
A good one is the Devils Harvest dab and blaze. I got to chat with the Devils Harvest guys. but mainly its all the shatter etc lol.
Anyway back to the tube to watch more myself.

Oh one thing is I just identified a mystery guy in some of the private pics we took. We had no idea who this certain chap was lol. I just spotted him in an interview lol and he's from Strain hunters! :) So mystery solved!!! (its everyone elses fault that I have some foggy patches in my recall lol)

Back
Top Bottom