LA's Spannabis Adventure!

Cheers all :)
Latin my pal thanks for popping in on me :)

So folks if anyone wants to meet me and get all fluxed up proper, Ill be at Cannafest Prague for the entire show! Just come find the Budmaster stall and you'll be able to find me! :) ill be happy to talk your ear off and no doubt get you wrecked lol :)

Damn! Wish I were with you.......Have a ball.....or something else! :volcano-smiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::blunt:

Well the time is almost here :) Cannafest 2015 Pague! :)

Im all excited and really cant wait. This time Ive got business cards and my own logo sorted for T shirts that are getting printed as we speak! :)
Really not sure how busy ill be in my little spot, but ill have a blast and no doubt get in a sorry state once or twice! Yet anyone wanting to catch me just has to find me at the Budmaster stall :) the same will go for Spannabis 2016 also :)

Well the time is almost here :) Cannafest 2015 Pague! :)

Im all excited and really cant wait. This time Ive got business cards and my own logo sorted for T shirts that are getting printed as we speak! :)
Really not sure how busy ill be in my little spot, but ill have a blast and no doubt get in a sorry state once or twice! Yet anyone wanting to catch me just has to find me at the Budmaster stall :) the same will go for Spannabis 2016 also :)

Hey Ji it will be a great time I am sure of that :high-five:
Save me a Tshirt in large :Namaste:

:peace: Good morning L A , I'd like to be the first in line to order a T-shirt from you! A large in any colour you hav is okay with me! I hope your trip is a huge success, L A. We all do.

Good luck in your new adventure! Andy :Namaste:

I'm going to put it in the budget for next year. It will be a double pleasure as not only can I check out the products, I will have the pleasure of meeting the master of all things green.

large for me as well i'll bring some of what ever i got ready. I might cure some of this lsd i got growing now til them but i'll bring whatever i can ;) After all it's only a quick drive for me ;)

large for me as well i'll bring some of what ever i got ready. I might cure some of this lsd i got growing now til them but i'll bring whatever i can ;) After all it's only a quick drive for me ;)
Is this your first go-around with the LSD, Spart? I have 3 going and I'm thinking ten day - two weeks from chopping. Dying to try it! I hate that long wait in the jars!!! lol

:Namaste:Andy.
:peace:

Well then, Spart, my friend, good luck!! I'll peek in on your journal. :thumb:

Wow!! Sounds like an epic work holiday. You're making me jealous bud.

I hope one day I can attend something like this.

Well folks, Spannabis is a!most upon us and just in case anyone wants to come find me, just look for the guy with this on his chest :)
Light_Addict_4_A_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom