LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

Hi Rayjkeg
Yes, i'll have a look at the LED diodes and let you know, Also its been two days since I added my magi-cal, I'm gonna go check up on my girls tonight once the lights turn on to make sure they are feeling better.

Hi again Rayjkeg
As promised I had a look at my LED lights and all the diodes seem to be putting out light. Have a look for yourself.
Hope this helps;)

IMG_123013.JPG

:rollit:

I was thinking of giving the White widow a couple more days to see how she grows, but if she stays this bushy and doesn't stretch out should I try to clean her up a little at the bottom? A light lollypoping maybe? What do you guys think? I purposely FIM'd her but maybe should have waited to FIM taller branches. I can see 4 tops on this plant not just the normal 2 I would have gotten from a regular topping.

IMG_121515.JPG

i was thinking of growing the Great White Shark strain next ..i really like the "white strains", white rhino, white widow. this is great now i can watch a start to finish.

If so try out the white dwarf auto, shes a great grower fast an I like indica these days than sativa, she can be got from Buddha seeds I found her browsing through herebies,this was my first inndoor grow an she gave me a nice 35g let me show you a picture
2012-11-08_11_47_40.jpg
2012-11-11_19_44_14.jpg
2012-11-15_15_09_31.jpg
She smoked like a dream real fruity :circle-of-love:
i was thinking of growing the Great White Shark strain next ..i really like the "white strains", white rhino, white widow. this is great now i can watch a start to finish.

Hi again Rayjkeg
As promised I had a look at my LED lights and all the diodes seem to be putting out light. Have a look for yourself.
Hope this helps;)

Thanks for taking the time and posting the pic of your lights, it was very helpful!
Glad to see your girls are doing well. How's the leaf curl? I added the nutes half strength including the magi-cal and still have some issues after 3 days. going to go full strength next change out.

Thanks for taking the time and posting the pic of your lights, it was very helpful!
Glad to see your girls are doing well. How's the leaf curl? I added the nutes half strength including the magi-cal and still have some issues after 3 days. going to go full strength next change out.

Hi Rayjkeg.
The leaf curl is still there but the new growth doesn't have it and the plant seems fine, they still growing.

Aya Stealth how far away are your lights?? and what is the temp in your closet ?? your curl reminds me of the curl I had while my girls were younger. I ended up moving the LED light to 18" and raising the temps to 78 degrees and the curl went away. Just a thought for you good luck with your grow and I'm subbed':peace::thumb::high-five::goodjob:

Hi Harley.
The temps in the closet have never gone under 70F, or over 80F, usually around 76-78 average. I raised my light last night to about 18-24 inches. The light was definitely lower before, maybe 12 inches.
I'm still working out the kinks with my first grow and new closet. I hope my widow turns out as nice as yours did. She's super bushy now, only about 6 inches tall and so bushy you can't see the stem.
Thanks for dropping in and checking out my grow.

Hi Harley.
The temps in the closet have never gone under 70F, or over 80F, usually around 76-78 average. I raised my light last night to about 18-24 inches. The light was definitely lower before, maybe 12 inches.
I'm still working out the kinks with my first grow and new closet. I hope my widow turns out as nice as yours did. She's super bushy now, only about 6 inches tall and so bushy you can't see the stem.
Thanks for dropping in and checking out my grow.

I started at 24" with the seedlings then I thought to lower it to 12" to keep the internodes tight well I got some leak curl so up went the light to 18" still had great node length but the leaf curl went away for me at least. Your plants look real good otherwise:peace::thumb::high-five:

I started at 24" with the seedlings then I thought to lower it to 12" to keep the internodes tight well I got some leak curl so up went the light to 18" still had great node length but the leaf curl went away for me at least. Your plants look real good otherwise:peace::thumb::high-five:

I had some little leaf curl on my little ones too till I moved my light up. I am LED too even though the temps seemed fine by touch. They liked getting more space between them and the light. Maybe a crazy too intense leds ? I thought mine was temps too high but even in the morning when they swung down it was not like the leaves were straitening out.

This is of course just something I worked up in my head and nothing scientific in the statement.

I had some little leaf curl on my little ones too till I moved my light up. I am LED too even though the temps seemed fine by touch. They liked getting more space between them and the light. Maybe a crazy too intense leds ? I thought mine was temps too high but even in the morning when they swung down it was not like the leaves were straitening out.

This is of course just something I worked up in my head and nothing scientific in the statement.

Thanks Carl, I moved the light to about 24 inches from the plants, hopefully it will make a difference. Either way the girls seem to be alright, they are still growing. :)

Why do you like the white strains? Just asking cause up till now I've never known what strains I was smoking. Thats the reason i'm trying a White Widow and the Master Kush, and the Blue Mistic.I'm trying to find a strain thats works well for my needs. I want a nice head High with low couch lock. Don't get me wrong I like a nice couch lock also, but I like to smoke throughout the day yet still be active.
I also have some OG Kush, Critical, Bubblelicious and Aurora Indica seeds to try out in future grows.

oh thats easy, i like the white strains, for a cppl reasons, one they are just goregous to look at. high thc content. ive smoked Great White Shark before, and it was amazing.

Why do you like the white strains? Just asking cause up till now I've never known what strains I was smoking. Thats the reason i'm trying a White Widow and the Master Kush, and the Blue Mistic.I'm trying to find a strain thats works well for my needs. I want a nice head High with low couch lock. Don't get me wrong I like a nice couch lock also, but I like to smoke throughout the day yet still be active.
I also have some OG Kush, Critical, Bubblelicious and Aurora Indica seeds to try out in future grows.

Anyone else have a suggestion on strains for good head high but low couch lock? Don't be shy. Or even just tell me your favorite strain and why...

I sometimes get a strain named Bob Marley I really like. It is a Sativa dominate head high low couch lock. I generally look for something more Sativa for day time more of head high. That way you can get stuff done. If yea hit leafly they have reviews of tons of strains. I use it sometimes to see if I want to try something new when I head to get more meds. I also like to hit the heavy hitting stuff too for the evening when I am done for the day. Hell I like to smoke it all

Hi everyone, Happy Fried-day.

After seeing doopies post this afternoon I couldn't resist going and checking on my girls this evening before going to the party, and I'm thanking all the bud Gods that I did!!!!
When I went into my grow room, there was an disconcerting silence, no happy bubbling of air stones, no quiet hum of air pump...DISASTER!! Both closets are connected to surge protectors and they were tripped, there was no power getting to my closets!!
I hit the reset buttons to turn on the power before I even opened the doors to look at my girls, and everything came bubbling to life.
I opened the doors to the blinding purplish light and .........the plants look fine. ???? How long were the lights out? I checked on them Wednesday night and all was well, lights were on. so its possible the next day (Thursday) when the lights tried to come on there was a surge. The girls might have been drowning in darkness for a day!!! But they look alright....or do they?

The girls
IMG_125613.JPG

IMG_124117.JPG

Master Kush
IMG_124415.JPG

White Widow
IMG_124316.JPG

But then I lifted the lid to check the water, and..........

Master Kush roots
IMG_124513.JPG

White Widow roots
IMG_124617.JPG

The Blue Mystic grow is fine cause their roots were barely in the water cause they are so young. Phew! I'm gonna get some H2O2 tomorrow and try clean up the ladies. Give them a nice flush and new water and hopefully they will make it. Disaster number 2 narrowly avoided I think.

Gotta go to the party now, I'll update the Blue Mystic grow in the morning.
G'nite all

Back
Top Bottom