Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Pop the cover of your LED "bulb" (and think about adding more) before those things stretch a little more and start falling over. Even seedlings need light, and it looks like those are using all their resources in an attempt to get some.
Pop cover? Sorry that's not LED it's only a regular screw in bulb I didn't have time to set up the 110 watt last night don't even know if I have the means to hook it up they might have to wait until my tent gets here

Stella, thank you!! My very good friend Mark and I have not had time together and him and I were together on here for a while!

Hi buddy. New grow, I'm at this early in the game. We have 8 seeds going, woot! I'm feeling you being super confident in this grow and you earned it and then some!

I'm watching this now and I am rosy cheeked just at the thought of a beautiful girl bestowing my name. You're too much, that made my day cause my has been eventful!

Promise to be more visible M....thanks again Stel for the tag
Good to see you and I miss you too I got some catching up to do. Remember that promise I made to you next time I was able one would be named after you. I hope you're doing great and I'll definitely be checking up on your drought situation again because I had good success with it even though I didn't do it right the first time.

Good to see you and I miss you too I got some catching up to do. Remember that promise I made to you next time I was able one would be named after you. I hope you're doing great and I'll definitely be checking up on your drought situation again because I had good success with it even though I didn't do it right the first time.
We all have catching up to do. Focus on this 1# grow which I know you can accomplish! Still melts my heart that you would think of me. I droughted 2 recently, my Gelato auto just last week and my Jack Herer/White Widow auto couple weeks before.

You know your conversation is always welcomed by me!

We all have catching up to do. Focus on this 1# grow which I know you can accomplish! Still melts my heart that you would think of me. I droughted 2 recently, my Gelato auto just last week and my Jack Herer/White Widow auto couple weeks before.

You know your conversation is always welcomed by me!
White widow yummy! Thank you so much for everything. I was thinking about taking my hand at some Acapulco Gold it seems like a really good strain. But right now my hands are tied with these young beautiful babies.

Anyways say hi to Krissi!!! I will make sure I keep her marked because I don't plan on naming the others.

20220808_205242.jpg

Let me ask you this what's up with the 24/0. I mean yeah done a lot of research on it but doesn't you plants need time for rest? I would think that would stress them. But they would be continuously growing. So I am trying it out. Find me some way to set up that 110 watt today and then next week they'll be in the tent and it won't matter

And thank you so much for your compliment and I have a plan for that light the hell I can keep it from 8 in from them and have it on the lowest setting and I think they'll be fine it's only going to be for a few days hell females usually build there root system first well at least I think they spend most of their energy on that as of moving upwards in height at the beginning. At least this is what I have been seeing

Let me ask you this what's up with the 24/0. I mean yeah done a lot of research on it but doesn't you plants need time for rest?
Cannabis does not need a dark time as a class C3 plant. It will grow fastest under 24/0, or less if your lights can provide the required DLI in a 24 hour period.

In C3 plants, which Cannabis Sativa is...

C3 plants:
"The C3 cycle is often referred to as a light-independent reaction to the process of photosynthesis. This is because the C3 cycle is not supplied directly by the photons from the ultimate source of light – the Sun."

The 24-0 schedule might speed up the vegetative growth process some. The downside is the higher power bills.

Pop cover? Sorry that's not LED it's only a regular screw in bulb I didn't have time to set up the 110 watt last night don't even know if I have the means to hook it up they might have to wait until my tent gets here

I was referring to the one in the picture in post #14. It's either an LED or a fluorescent, and it appears to be an LED. Incandescent light bulbs aren't made out of plastic.

That translucent white cover is blocking a lot of light. It's probably only a 9-watt or a 14-watt bulb, and there's not much light to block.

its a regular screw in bulb,, haha

I KNOW it's a screw-in bulb. Are you telling us that it is an incandescent one? If so, it has no place in someone's indoor garden. If, as so clearly appears to be the case, it's an LED - or even covered CFL - SCREW-IN BULB, please see my previous posts in this thread. Or wait until your seedlings get even more lanky and thin-stemmed from lack of light and fall over, then you can ask got that could have happened, and what you can do in regards to life-support.

Maybe you're simply not understanding the whole concept.

I'm thinking your point is much less about the specificity of the type of screw-in light bulb and more that it's not putting out the lux the sprouts need.

To that end, using the correctly-calibrated Photone app on a smart phone would be one way for Marcus to know what the output is so he can sort out a way to get that where it needs to be at this stage of growth.

Adding lights of any sort would bump those lux into the correct range for sprouts.

I like to use this from the RQS website:
HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

I KNOW it's a screw-in bulb. Are you telling us that it is an incandescent one? If so, it has no place in someone's indoor garden. If, as so clearly appears to be the case, it's an LED - or even covered CFL - SCREW-IN BULB, please see my previous posts in this thread. Or wait until your seedlings get even more lanky and thin-stemmed from lack of light and fall over, then you can ask got that could have happened, and what you can do in regards to life-support.

Maybe you're simply not understanding the whole concept.
Bro no offense but I am a peaceful soul so let's move on!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom