Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Those pills are going to widen all my walls and give me more room instead of being sucked in and losing quite a few inches!! What a blessing. I'm also going to have to invest in another one of those @VIVOSUN saying for my tent my 2x2 I should say I need one for that one and they have a nice fan that goes up to 10 speeds... The same two that I use in my 2x4 really good air output. And they're outtake fan is uncanny as well I can move it up to 10 speeds right now it's on half. I'm thinking I might lower it a little bit maybe it'll raise up humidity if need I haven't looked at humidity yet. Like I said just got off work ready to burn yet another one for the hell of it kick back and watch a movie for a bit peace out

Nug of the night Sour G by my hand grown successfully! I wonder what them jars look like that's in there curing right now! Lmao
That's why Sour G is mmm mmm good! Lmafao

20231023_183104.jpg

20231023_183044.jpg

20231023_183033.jpg

20231023_183311.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I had thought I've been having the light at 30% but turned out it was 40!! I hurriedly rectified that situation now it's at 30%, it seemed like it didn't bother them though I'd say probably a couple day like that. I figure another week I will bump it to 40%

Back
Top Bottom