Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Meant to tell you only two pictures yesterday two plants was only two came above soil which is still day one above ground so I didn't lie to anybody that's just how I felt it sentence was said when it was posted kind of hurt my feelings. Like I would make shit like that up. But anyways hopefully when I get off work the other ones above ground. Try to get some better pics I ain't been feeling too good pulled something in my back left shoulder don't know what the hell it is woke up with it feeling a little better though but yesterday hard to take deep breaths it's like my rib was poking something..

I had the same thing happen to my back a few years ago and after seeing a doctor, physical therapist, and a weird Reiki person, a chiropractor said it was a slightly dislocated rib and popped it back into place in a second. Now I just push that spot against a corner wall and do it myself!
just how I felt it sentence was said when it was posted kind of hurt my feelings. Like I would make shit like that up.
So sorry Mark, it's an old joking expression we use on the site for when folks tell us something without pics.

1697830812807.png

No harm intended. :sorry:

I had the same thing happen to my back a few years ago and after seeing a doctor, physical therapist, and a weird Reiki person, a chiropractor said it was a slightly dislocated rib and popped it back into place in a second. Now I just push that spot against a corner wall and do it myself!

So sorry Mark, it's an old joking expression we use on the site for when folks tell us something without pics.

1697830812807.png

No harm intended. :sorry:
None taking brother. I was too tired to go and get pictures and hurting too bad but I got some anyways. Feel a lot better I think it was a muscle that I pulled from putting up a grow tent and unloading the truck and work. I had to have just strain myself cuz I don't feel that pain no more. And about what you said on the site no need to be sorry brother no offense I just didn't want you to think I was jiving you or anybody else. But now I see it's all good brother. Pics soon after my shower. Got to let that hot water run all over me loosen these muscles up. Then I think I'll make me another pile of biscuits and gravy for dinner and some banana pudding for dessert. Ain't got no donuts back in a while kind of tired of eating donuts! Lmao and believe me be I eat the shit out of them... But always keep my figure... Ha

Glad the back's improved! :thumb: And biscuits sound delish. :p
Wasn't really my back it was like behind the meat on my left shoulder. But anyways they are good and very delicious!!

20231020_172717.jpg

8a9b9a0f33b6ea81a65559f997d9edb5.jpg

images.jpeg

But I guess to meat behind my left shoulder is part of my back too so it's all good

They only getting water right now I just spray a little a circle around them. Also they are on a 18-6 light schedule start at 7:00 in the morning lights off light back on at 1:00 p.m... we at 30% power at 16 in.. it says 14 in recommendation so I'm likely to move it at that throughout this whole grow 14 in I see how it goes worst case scenario 16 and worse worst case scenario 18! Lmao

20230627_103710.jpg

They might just end up begging me for mercy!! Depends on how badly I want to knot them up lmao I got my 2x4 scrog net on standby and ready to roll so they're only going to get knotted at the end of each of their branches first go around they will probably get cut clean in two when it's time to start scrog I will cut whatever's on the top of it all because I will only keep four to six branches to roll through my scrog on each plant!

Are you allowed to talk about the light yet and are you going to keep this grow here or a new journal?
I sent her message she said she ain't worried about it let's do what I want with the light and I can talk about it she says that I don't have to start a new journal with it if I don't want.
The XS3000pro ?
Yep XS 3000 pro

Looking good and off to a strong start!
No problem. Here's a 2 pounder on advanced cheapest grow micro bloom mars cheapest coco loco no supplements. Mephisto Hubbabubba and RocBudInc Purple Roc v1 Crystal meth x purple rocberry to be fair it's been a while. All jokes aside. I have no idea why this grow did what it did. Both plants were topped. Watered and fed every day with minimum 1 liter run off. If EC was getting high I'd keep watering until it would turn south

Back
Top Bottom