Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

cool

New-feeding-chart_1200x.jpeg
ml to how many litres of water💁‍♂️

I just posted it for the hell of it I don't go by that. I'm just trying to figure out if I've been giving them enough silicate. And I'm thinking I'm putting the calcium and magnesium in the mix during flower instead of just here and there like last time now that I know that sour G needs it with added light. Therefore they will get calcium and magnesium throughout the whole cycle except while in veg. We'll have to go with the follow with the black sugars totally different strain than sour G but I do believe that they can handle the same thing that I feed the G! We'll see because we're going to live and learn in these orders..... Time to head to Save-A-Lot with some groceries need some bad first time I've been able to go buy some groceries in a long time maybe stop at Ace hardware definitely family Dollar cuz I need to get some bleach to clean these tents and then after I clean them with bleach they will set for a while and then I will spray hydrogen peroxide on them let that dry then I will have a very clean and sterile tent. Or tents I should say.

That is the recipes taken from Humboldt county nutrient solutions it comes with their base a and base b when you buy it they have a whole kit and kaboodle for $89 but I don't think I need flower stacker and all that shit. I got plenty big enough buds already without it if I had the money I would go ahead and get that kit and use it all per their feeding schedule like they say just to see how it works. Which is why I wanted to do the So hum but I decided not on that I was going to give them all water like the bag says and see how they come out at the end but instead I bought a 2 cubic bag of fox farm Happy frog and also at 1.5 cubic bag of soul conditioner that will be mixed together for their 5 gallon pots.

I wasn't sure and thought someone else might be wondering too thanks for the explanation 👍
Not a problem brother. I have nutrient schedule for early veg mid-veg and late veg also I have regimens that work very well for early flower all the way till late flower. Seems to work out perfectly at least it did before until I added extra light she was hungry cuz he was growing so damn big and so damn fast and fat these buds are so dense doesn't take that much to roll to a joint and I can roll a pinner and smoke on it all day.. I usually wake up about 4:30 in the morning catch the bus about 5:47 smoke my bowl before I get on the bus come 10 11:00 at lunch time I still feel the bud in my system and that's no shit I still got good feeling good motivation good mood and good energy.. frfr

Freaking sour G rules!!!

Oh okay, I guess I misunderstood when you said this:

:high-five:
I was talking about when me and you was talking about what was going on with my plants and we decided that it might help if I added a gram of calcium and magnesium that was with the last grow , to me that's every now and then because I done that three times to try and catch them up on it what they was missing or wanting. But I always use the recipe you give me bro it seems to work out best for me.

Back
Top Bottom