LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

Thank you :) I will wait for the little fella to grow a little bit bigger and then switch to flower ;) Giving myself 2 weeks, I guess that would be fine, dont you think ?

Ugly Duckling and Beauty Queen are week 6, SadFace is Week 5 and Johny has just finished Week 1 (Counting from first day on the surface). I know that week 6 plant should be already triple the size or even bigger.. But I have what I have as a root destroyer :]

Ugly Duckling and Beauty Queen are week 6, SadFace is Week 5 and Johny has just finished Week 1 (Counting from first day on the surface). I know that week 6 plant should be already triple the size or even bigger.. But I have what I have as a root destroyer :]
i went back to when my plants were 6 weeks old and thats why i told you that next grow i would veg till week 6 unfortunately you need to wait 2 more weeks next week half nutrients untill end of week 2 in flower after that go foul dose it really depends on what your plants ask thats what i believe you should do to be on the safe side its much easier to add a bit more nuts than to give more and when you see sighns of overfert empty your res and all those good nuts to waste... 2 weeks into flower all they do is stretch.

But if I would have the small plant, this size of my plants are enought to start going into flower ? Or I would want them to get bigger before flowering ? I mean what is considered good height to have before going to flower, I know this is personal question and it depends on how high my ceiling are and stuff like that :) But just out of curiosity, would you turn them to flower considering they are this big ? :)

Sneak peek :thumb:
IMG_076831.JPG

Amazingly the Mylar only cost me 35 bucks. 4 x 100. No, not worried about the floor. I mean it would be nice since the whole room will be reflective but......well, brb lmfao

Just thought about it. I don't think laying Mylar down is a good idea. If water gets under it I would never know and it will mold out or cause something bad I'm sure.

That's pretty darn cheap, I paid too much for my mylar. Im gonna be more picky next time considering budget ;} I've layed mylar on floor.. But what I did was that I layed regular and cheap plastic on the floor and made some kind of a pool like, and on top layed mylar. So if water ever gets spilled its not going nowhere, but runs in lowest part of the floor :] But you're also right, when I was spraying walls with mister to keep my humidity up (before i had humidifier) water always runs down and gets under mylar ;( And I dont know what is happening there ;)

Back
Top Bottom