LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend

OK, so last picture drop for today. These pictures are more recent, and you can see how the plants are responding to the @Prescription Blend. I think that part of the reason it took so long to post this journal is because I didn't want to share pictures of my sad looking plants. With the Prescription Blend, though, I finally have plants that I am excited about!

Here is the tent on 11/25, before Prescription Blend:

And here it is just three days after the first feeding, already greening up!

Abby is finally starting to fill out and green up. She was so thin and the leaves were so small.

Betty has a rough start, and it does not get any better being staked to the ground ;) She is finally growing nice and green, though.

I love to experiment, I am going to try three different growing techniques with these plants:
Sweet!
Prescription Blend comes in the best packaging and is easily storable and easy to pour!! It also comes with several pipettes for measuring and mixing. The feeding chart is extremely straight forward and easy to follow.
@Prescription Blend has been very good here and I'm happy you've got them on your team!
I also have had to learn how to water with her, and I have had issues with both overwatering and underwatering.
Yep, it's a thing. Me too! Take a look at Emilya's watering tutorial in my signature below.
While LSTing on my first grow, I broke off a large branch. I
Happened to me yesterday. I love your roots on pot up! Happy growing!

OK, so last picture drop for today. These pictures are more recent, and you can see how the plants are responding to the @Prescription Blend. I think that part of the reason it took so long to post this journal is because I didn't want to share pictures of my sad looking plants. With the Prescription Blend, though, I finally have plants that I am excited about!

Here is the tent on 11/25, before Prescription Blend:

And here it is just three days after the first feeding, already greening up!

Abby is finally starting to fill out and green up. She was so thin and the leaves were so small.

Betty has a rough start, and it does not get any better being staked to the ground ;) She is finally growing nice and green, though.

Yes! they're loving the new feed!

While LSTing on my first grow, I broke off a large branch. I took off two side shoots, and put all three in the windowsill. The two side shoots threw roots after about 2 1/2 weeks, were planted, and grew well. The main shoot stayed in the windowsill for almost 7 weeks before showing any roots, and even started to flower. The jury is still out as to whether she will survive.

Kini Clone #1 (KC#1) - Hindu Kush
10/16 - Broke off Kini, put in water in kitchen windowsill
11/4 - Planted in 4” pot with HF
11/21 - Moved to 2g fabric pot in HF
11/22 - FIMmed
11/27 - Fed with Prescription Blend nutrients for first time
12/3 - LSTed sideways
12/4 - Adopted by the parents

Kini Clone #2 (KC#2) - Hindu Kush
11/4 - Planted in 4” pot with HF
11/21 - Moved to 2g fabric pot in HF
11/21 - LST to side of pot
11/27 - Fed with Prescription Blend nutrients for first time
12/4 - Adopted by the parents

Kini Cone #3 (KC3) - Hindu Kush
12/4 - Planted in 4" pot with HF

Looking good in here,i'll stay tuned-in from the back

Sweet!

@Prescription Blend has been very good here and I'm happy you've got them on your team!

Yep, it's a thing. Me too! Take a look at Emilya's watering tutorial in my signature below.

Happened to me yesterday. I love your roots on pot up! Happy growing!
Thanks @StoneOtter for dropping in. I did finally happen upon Emilya's post on watering, and it really saved me. I feel I am finally getting a handle on proper watering. Now, If I can convince my Dad to read and follow it then the plants I gave him may have a chance :)

Welcome aboard @Jack 420 . The more eyes on my journal, the better the chances of keeping me from messing them up ;)

I really liked that it came in at 6.3pH with my well water without having to add any pH up/down.
Thanks for noticing.... and glad to hear that its "well" suited to your well water. Getting everything to pH balance and accommodate various water types was actually one of the most challenging aspects of choosing what ingredients to use and how we put everything together.

The garden is looking good! Can't wait to see more.

I am going to have to jump on the @Prescription Blend train as soon as I can afford it! … everyone’s plants look so lush and dont seem to need a lot of tinkering due to deficiencies or toxicities.

Thanks for noticing.... and glad to hear that its "well" suited to your well water. Getting everything to pH balance and accommodate various water types was actually one of the most challenging aspects of choosing what ingredients to use and how we put everything together.

The garden is looking good! Can't wait to see more.
Thanks again @Prescription Blend for everything you do for the 420 community. I just hope I can do you justice on my second grow :)

Following along here. I started in soil, nothing fancy like you, just potting dirt with some perlite and good nutrients in a bottle. I found it much harder to get and keep healthy thriving plants than I do now in DWC, and live in a gnat infested area, so there was no keeping them out with soil inside ..

Looking forward to see what you can do here, you are rocking that DWC first grow!

Thanks @Krissi1982 I am already loving the @Prescription Blend . It is packaged so well, and the pipettes it comes with makes it really easy to dose and mix. I really liked that it came in at 6.3pH with my well water without having to add any pH up/down. And, of course, the plants are LOVING IT!
Love them!!

I am going to have to jump on the @Prescription Blend train as soon as I can afford it! … everyone’s plants look so lush and dont seem to need a lot of tinkering due to deficiencies or toxicities.
So far my plants are loving them. They are MUCH cheaper than the ones that I started with, and they work in soil, coco, and hydro.

Back
Top Bottom