Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Thanks for cheering me up folks! It's been a bumpy road. And you're all right. Won't make that mistake again!

But this is what's on the go right now

On the left is an auto Anesthesia and on the right is an auto Tutenkhamon. And in the back is an 8 ball Kush! Found a seed in my bag!
image20890.jpg

Looks good dude! You keep pluggin away at this, im glad! hey with those little brown pots u have in the big pot, did you cut the bottom out? how does that work?

The pots are biodegradable so the root will just grow through the first pot into the bigger one. There a great alternative to teansplanting!

Thanks for taking a peak Clouds!

Good luck man! Yeah it's a pain to grow from seed especially in winter himidity. I have 6 jacks smack seedlings that are growing slow and that are having trouble with too much slow release fertilizer from the cheap bag of potting soil.

Thanks OG! I'm still just pluggin along. Been looking for new lights. I have the Mars-hydro reflective series in mind. Might be picking one oft hose up in the next couple weeks. Need to start thinking about summer grow temperature control. And LED would fix that problem

Heya pidge,, l.e.d. seems to be the way to go, indeed. though they still put out some heat,, no? I don't know but thought I read that somewhere. similar to cfls I thought.

I am working on my climate control issues as well. I have a tiny heat issue right now,, will be much worse come summer. need 'forced' air,, to get the cooler air in and the warm air out. two inline fans. that is my plan anyway.

cheers pidge

Thanks Nivek!!

In terms of heat. They will give off some heat. But nothing compared to my HPS you can't even work beside this damn thing with out burning yourself. In the summer here in Manitoba it has no problem hitting 40 C. So in my room it could hit as high has 80/90. Which would be death for the plants and for the family. lol. A decent LED from The Mars Hydro website is about 250$ I think that's a fair price for a long term investment.

I was looking online for a decent exhaust fan, cool tube, and ducting and its all a lot of money and work to improve my existing, non user friendly, non efficient, desert dry setup that I have right now. I've been growing for a few years now with this 400W HPS and although it's been great to use and has done nothing more then greatness for me. But it's time to upgrade.
My hydro bill is taking a hit with everything I have running down there right now. and will only continue if I just try to improve it.

This is what's next for me
image21186.jpg

That's a great idea Pigeons. I think the difference the LED will make is going to take us by surprise. WooHoo!

Are you hoping or planning? Half the battle is envisioning and anticipating. The Universe will take care of the manifesting part if you can get out of the way and let it happen. :laughtwo::green_heart:

This HAS to happen. And I'm ok with it.

If nothing happened I would NOT be able to grow in the summer. It's that simple. And like I said above. It would cost about the same amount of money to get an LED rather then retrofitting my current rig with peaces to make temperature an element I have better control over.

I have a 600w Vipar LED for my 3x3 tent. I measured the lights case temp with an infrared temp gun and it's between 95-100 degrees Fahrenheit. My tent temps Hit 100f one day and I but the bullet and bought a portable A/c which worked awesome. You can see pics of my setup in my journal.

The led wasn't the cause of the high temps. That was due to my tent location and high ambient temp outside. I live in the desert as well.

Looking good though bud. Keep it up. Dial in your environment and you'll be knocking out pounders.

Hey friends!

Been a little MIA for the last little bit while I'll try and dial in my room. Well I don't want to jump the bullet, however, at least while the ambient temperature is low, I have my room dialed in.

It's taken me a lot in terms of finding my niche and getting things straight. But I feel that's exactly what I've done.

I don't have a journal for these two girls because they were suppose to be in one of my previous ones. But here is my current project.

Auto Tutenkhoman
I started this girl before and she bushed right out. And she's doing the same again.

She's not 5 inches tall and already firing out pistels. Beautiful!!
image21475.jpg
image21476.jpg
image21477.jpg
image21478.jpg

Here I have my
Auto Anestesia
I know that auto flowering plants don't like to be transplanted... So I transplanted her twice *smacks hand on forehead* and she's showing me her stress but still doing ok.
image21479.jpg

As always thanks for stopping in!! Your presence is appreciated

That's just the first leaves Pigeons. Everything else looks good. There are many auto growers disproving all those cautions about autos. They can obviously be transplanted and trained, and if you use a gentle approach there should be no unnecessary suffering by the plant.

It's always a pleasure to stop by. :love:

agree with sue,, transplanting should really be near stress free,, least in my experience,, just gotta make sure the plant is drenched wet first and the other pot is prepped and ready,, and get er done,,

i fell silly posting like i know what i'm talkin about,, but,, works for me,, and my plants show no stress at all, period,, takes just so much to piss those guys/gals off, as i am discovering,, much to my pleasure,, cheers

Hey Pigeon, just a thought for you... If high temps is an issue for you even with LED, why dont you try running youre lights at night to compensate for high daytime heat? Also, if humidity is an issue, a decent suction fan with a filter brings humidity down quite a bit and also brings my temp down too. And if youre pulling air from the room its also pulling fresh air into the room. Its a very good investment for roughly 100$ heat or not.

Hey Pigeon, just a thought for you... If high temps is an issue for you even with LED, why dont you try running youre lights at night to compensate for high daytime heat? Also, if humidity is an issue, a decent suction fan with a filter brings humidity down quite a bit and also brings my temp down too. And if youre pulling air from the room its also pulling fresh air into the room. Its a very good investment for roughly 100$ heat or not.

You're absolutely right I.T.C. Great things to consider, even with an LED I would love to vent directly outside. I have a vent for it I could utilize but haven't put the funds together for a project just yet... Waiting on income tax to show up and the room will get a drastic face lift :)

Thanks for thinking about me!

Back
Top Bottom