Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Correct! However after the 420mag discount they are $350.55 USD, and if you buy 3-5 they are $333.45 USD. One of the reasons I am waiting to buy all three of mine at once, so I save $106.65 USD, 10% off. For 555 actual watts of 12 different bands of light, the price seems reasonable.

Not to mention, Platinum LED's have both Veg and Bloom switches which I like a lot. And they have just recently "overhauled" the designs of their lights, and they are SEXY... No pictures of em on their website yet, but Curso (from this Forum) is running with the new models.

Hope that helps in your decision!

Nice plants :cool:

For the monster grow room at 5600w and comparing LEDs to HPS. Lots of us are getting 1g/w on the LEDs and some as high as 2g/w. With my two 400w HPS i was getting about .5 g/w. If you do 1 g/w that I do at 5600w that is 200 oz or 12.5 pounds and you said that you find yield is usually higher with HPS? Also my strain was chosen for quality not quantity, I bet I could do 2g/w too if I chose big yielding strains, but I am a connoisseur not a commercial grower

Check out the user mono on here he has huge grows with small and cheap mars 2 lights.

Stevio I grew for 15 years with HPS too and always said these new fangled leds are bullshit until I read so many good grows I decided to risk it and buy some. Never going back to HPS. So maybe it helps you even more. Just my opinion l- respect to a skillfull grower like yourself.

If I pull .5/watt I'll be just over 6 lbs but like I said I'm not getting my hopes up until I see hard numbers on my scale. I would weep if i pulled .75 or 1/watt but we'll see. Anything in my hands is something at this point financially. I'm more commercial and on the down low have been looking into opening a dispensary with two of my buddies who also grow, just something we've been kicking around. Why not be the manufacturer and distributor? (and make your own LEDs, boom) :laughtwo:

But thank you, means a lot. I'm still an amateur and have plenty more to learn and try myself.

The problem with LED is the dang mark up. For still running Chinese drivers you have one company charging out the ass for theirs and then one company practically giving them away. Doesn't make sense, not yet at least. It just drives me nuts to see guys who have heard of or have one bad experience with a LED and they won't let go of the fact that they think they suck. It's also newer technology, bound to run into issues that will get way better with time.

Over time they do save you money though, definitely. I wouldn't have to spend 150 on a set of MH and HPS bulbs every grow or two per hood anymore and I wouldn't have to worry about ballasts going.

Have to pay to play though. Would love to see Pige get himself a nice LED rig.

True the mark ups are insane. Seems like the eshine, Mars, and platinum are all cheap enough though even for the huge by high watt panels.

Also pigeons and everyone else hanging out in this thread have you seen this:
LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!
I will be doing this one too next month; it seems to work very well.

I performed the back building on my last grow! Wow did I see results!! I recommend trimming every single bud. I only did the tops of my colas and they grew so damn big! Next time (not on my autos) I will trim the tops of every single bud to get the maximum results. My last buds were as big as beer cans!!

Tutenkhoman? I believe they were from pyramid seeds. I ordered everything from attitude seeds (they were the ones from my original journal that I fried and they were so kind to replace)

its actually for pigeons , ive made a soil up using it , :)

P1060769.JPG
P1060766.JPG

i just thought it would be great to cook a super soil from the product , my friend give me the bags of stuff to give to another friend of mine who has birds , i checked the gear out and its got some lovely stuff in there , every thing a plant will love ,

charcoal, iron , cal , mag, phosphorous, sulphur, iodine, manganesium,

then the grit is hi cal with red seashell and oyster shell ..

just a thought lol

Back
Top Bottom