Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Yahoo!! Off and running Pigeons. The new adventure begins. :green_heart:

And here we go!

Looking good folks! I hope everyone feels loved and appreciated! And if not I'm sending my love and I appreciate all of you!

Things are finally looking better. I think I have worked out all the kinks in the grow room. It's a nice temperature with a nice level of moisture. Things are great!! Take a look!
image19783.jpg
image19784.jpg

Thanks for checking in friends! :green_heart:

Thank you sir! Things are looking great in the room. Going to start another journal tomorrow with some autos I have on the go here. I have so many projects. But none of them are a sure thing to keep my meds constant. So I figured I should throw two auto fems on the go so they can do their thing while I tinker around with everything else

I recently decided that I enjoy starting two different strains side by side and watching them express their individual and diverse personalities. It was one of the things that made my grow so much fun. I throughly enjoyed comparing structure and development on a day-to-day basis.

It's just as much fun to watch yours Pigeons. I do so love baby pictures. :love:

Well I've been a little on the down low lately because I fucked up again!!! I have been working hard at training my main girl and I decided I would move the 2 plants I had going into my veg closet... Well bad idea they died immediately because of the stress of being under HPS light to under a couple CFLs... Absolutely foolish. If I were to list all the things I've done wrong I could write a book... So I've got a few more on the go in the veg room. Stay tuned for some more pictures.

Thanks for checkin in

Ya they are really sensitive when they are young like that, it's not a big deal man just let them get established and they will be more resilient, just keep at it.

Think of it this way when you are a master you can pass on this experience to someone else, just don't beat yourself up over it lifes to short bro.

If there is anything I can do for you ;) let me know right away.

Peace and good vibes man.

Life's a big science experiment Pigeons, and you just learned an important lesson about growing under lights. It's a mistake you won't make again. Keep plugging away.

:green_heart:

heya pidge,, sorry to hear pal,, this gig is full of surprises,, no question,, keepin it simple,, works a bit anyway,, good luck bud,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom