M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

Very good job ec. Thanks for the description M1 and yes I did read your article thank you.

Hey guys comin at ya at day 35 of flower,

Here's the Blue O.G. you guys barely get a peak at
P101002714.JPG
P101002511.JPG
P101002421.JPG

Blue dream with BLue og in the back
P101003012.JPG

Super critical
P101003214.JPG

and here's some shots of the chemdog
P101003510.JPG
P10100395.JPG

As always guys I hope everyone has a great day!!:high-five::thumb:

Agreed...

Looking good. How far are you into flowering? Week 3 or 4 is my guess.

Hey everyone! it is Day 37 of flower (beginning of week 5, 3-4 weeks actual 12/12 flowering time yes Joe)

I have a few updates for you all today, including how I keep my water temps where I want them to be, I got a PM asking me this question and I would like to share my answer here as well and share some pictures to add visual aid.

Its a great question because here we come into a warmer season, how can I keep my buckets 65-68F, I can tell you science has always been my friend and things you know can be used in practical ways if you think outside the box, or in my case inside the box. I came up with this method when i experienced a little root rot on my first 1gal DWC and has worked ever since even on this large scale.

First I will share some shots I took right at lights out last night and I will put together a post on a cheap free-$15 max way to keep those water temps down in the "Stand Alone DWC System" today in the next couple of hours.

P10100505.JPG
P10100513.JPG
P10100535.JPG
P10100542.JPG
P10100553.JPG
P10100565.JPG

Plants are looking fantastic man.u remind me of pinky green,I don't know why,but I'll say this,u sure are a proper good grower:rollit:

Ok guys here we are, so what I did was Took ice water and put salt all over and mixed. If any of you know what this does it lowers the freezing temperature of the water hence it can get colder. I put my pump sitting on top of the bowl inside a box pumping cool air into my buckets off setting the hot climate. If I were planning to stick around here or stick with this method I would crate a better box with easier loading and draining but I will be using a water chiller for my next grow.

This works to a point I find that it can shave 5-8 degrees F off the water temp leaving my buckets around 65-67. Downside is every 1-2 days the ice must be replaced, I find just adding cold water with my PH adjustment to each buckets helps everyday as well as the buckets PH always changes

Simple yet effective, here are some photos
P10100577.JPG
P10100599.JPG
P10100586.JPG
P101006110.JPG

The blanket is to just keep cool in keep hot out

As always everyone have a great day!:thumb:

Greta Update M1 :thumb:

Very nice M1, and a "Cool" idea.

Hey M1, I'm asking every grower I follow this one question: When do you top and how often? Thanks M1.

Strain dependent for me, Watch your plant see how fast she recover's, IMO do it as many times as you can while letting her fully recover(if topping is your choice of training)

Some strains will recover faster than others and so will healthier plants, for example it will appear is if sativa dominant strains recover faster because they want to stretch stretch so topping this kind of strain can be more beneficial then a pure indica. So it really comes down to how much veg time you want and what you need from the plant. I can tell you doing straight topping and nothing else will add weeks to your veg time but can be vary rewarding.

When topping be sure to also dedicate a day to removing bottom growth, the idea to create lots and lots of tops with the main top not let bottom branches take over. this should be a practice every 1-3 weeks after the 2-3 week of veg. Keep the bottom clear and remove leafs that do not benefit your plants well being.

Thank you M1, for spending the time to answer my question, very informative.

You use trashcans to grow in? I want to grow in larger containers but my gf doesnt want me to grow in anything she cant easily move if the police are rummaging nearby

I suppose if you had enough drainage and holes on the side it would work great, if you don't do holes on the side you will have feeder roots circling on between the dirt and call of your container and these roots do not promote good growth.

Air stops them from growing and the tap root sends more new roots out.

To be honest if police were on ya, you wouldn't be able to go anywhere with them. Moving them would just show your scared of them anyhow, giving them reason to assume you are distributing and not just using for self. Then again People have made shit vanish just like that lol.

Im talking about if we get a tipoff from the trashman or something where we have a hour or so. Not as in they are already at the door trying to break in without a search warrant

hi M1, i can't find any more the pic of your Super Critical , the one with amazing calix colors...
i wish you a nice sticky day M1.

Looking lovely.

Back
Top Bottom