Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

@Mars Hydro If I can do this with an TSW-2000, I would like to see what I could do with this beast.

1. One size only (no)
2. IP67 waterproof (yes)
3. Smart Temp Controller (yes)

@StoneOtter what do you think is possibility of yield is?

#marshydrofc8000

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20a.jpg

:goodluck:

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

edit: forgot it's a 4x4 tent.

@Mars Hydro If I can do this with an TSW-2000, I would like to see what I could do with this beast.

1. One size only (no)
2. IP67 waterproof (yes)
3. Smart Temp Controller (yes)

@StoneOtter what do you think is possibility of yield is?

#marshydrofc8000

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20a.jpg

:goodluck:

Tok..

edit: forgot it's a 4x4 tent.
In the pound zone I'd guess Tok! Thanks for the tag! :love:

Who won a warm blanket for the girls?:ganjamon:
Wow! It's #16 @Tokin Roll . Congratulations on winning our new seedling heat mat!:goodluck:
Please PM me to claim your prize! Round 2 will start tomorrow! Stay tuned!:surf:
Features of our heat mat::circle-of-love:
【2 sizes】10''x20.75'' (20w)and 48''x20.75''(105w)
【High-efficiency Heating Mat】add high-quality carbon fiber in the infrared heating layer, up to 97% heat conversion efficiency.
【Heating evenly and safely】The digital thermostat controller with LED Indicator Lights maintains a stable temperature anywhere between 40℉-108℉. Build-in overheat protection chip make mat Automatic power-off at 140°F.
【Water Proof & Easy to Clean】2 outer layers which are insulating and IP67 waterproof, easy and safe to clean
【Best Growth Partner】Placed at the bottom of the container, perfect for seedling start and cutting propagation.
【Safety Certificated】UL, FCC, CE, UKCA listed, safe to use!
1639320143952.png

I'll start early; congratulations @StoneOtter
I'm hoping it's you my friend! :passitleft:

This is too funny, what happen @StoneOtter

I'm sorry @Mars Hydro (Sara)I do appreciated the seedling heat mat and will use it. I currently do not have one so it will come in handy soon. I said it before, but I will say it again; we all at 420 Magazine are honored to have you as a sponsor.

Tok..

Also, thank you all for your kind words.

First part of round 2, share pictures of cannabis you have grown with Mars Hydro lights. Please let us know the specific strain name and light type.
Prize: $40 New Year Voucher:love:
Time; Dec 13-18:love:
Rules::love:

1. Share pics
2. Mention @ 1 Friend
3. Tag #marshydrofc8000
Start to pick your New Year‘s gift!
www.mars-hydro.com

This Lemon Tree will be chopped any day, she is the last out, and was grown under the FC-3000. The #marshydrofc8000 is a beast of a light and one I would make room for.

Congratulation @Tokin Roll , that new seedling heat mat should come in real handy.

IMG_1033.JPG

Back
Top Bottom