MightyMonte88 Soil Unknown Strain 2013 First Grow

Day 38
Humidity High 58 / Low 38
Temp High 90 / Low 63

One plant hit 2 feet tall today! :love: The others are all 1-2" behind.
I THINK all 4 plants are female, i'm seeing the hairs you should for a female. I'll know without a doubt in another 5-10 days.

Don't know what happened with the temps today, thermostat in the house got set wrong. Normal temp High 82-80/ Low 73-75, Humidity was alittle on the low today too.

One plant showed some heat fatigue, the leaves looked somewhat yellow and she was sagging. I switched its place with a plant that usually bends more towards the light and closer to the fan, for tomorrow.

Day 40

Right now Temp 75, hum 43

Tallest plant 27 1/2"

One of my plants turned out to be a male, i could see the clusters of balls so i had to cut him down...:rip:
It kind've made my sad cutting it down lol

I decided to make hash oil from the male plants remains, i'll keep yall updated on how that goes.

On a better note, the other three are without a doubt female, how lucky is that! I figured best case scenario 2 would end up female.

2 days away from the final feed of the fist mixture and everything is on track.

Day 40

Right now Temp 75, hum 43

Tallest plant 27 1/2"

One of my plants turned out to be a male, i could see the clusters of balls so i had to cut him down...:rip:
It kind've made my sad cutting it down lol

I decided to make hash oil from the male plants remains, i'll keep yall updated on how that goes.

On a better note, the other three are without a doubt female, how lucky is that! I figured best case scenario 2 would end up female.

2 days away from the final feed of the fist mixture and everything is on track.

Pics or it didnt happen. ;)
:popcorn:

LOL it did happen trust me, i do have some pictures i'll upload them soon. When i uprooted the male plant i rinsed the roots under water and took a picture afterward just to see.

Day 43
Tallest plant height 33"

Down to tree plants, one turned out male.

Temp High 86 / Low 68
Hum High 61 / Low 36
day33oneplant.jpg

day33allplants.jpg

here's the male, kind've hard to see the pic was blurry
maleplant4.jpg

This is pretty cool, here's a pic of the male plants root system after i uprooted and washed it off
maleroots.jpg

ALSO, I noticed the very bottom leaves on the plants are dying, Why is this happeneing?!?!?!
New leaves are still growing on the bottom, but the bigger/older ones are dying
deadleaves1.jpg

They look good. Ya Ican kinda make out the nut cluster.
My best guess about the bottom leaves would be Nitrogen def (which happens during growth spurts) or not enough light. Not like in a bad way plants gonna die, but I bet your light is about what, 4 feet above those leaves? Are they yellowing then dieing?

Actually i keep the lamp height at 15-16", i was trying 12" lamp height but the plants kept sagging half way through the day so i figured the heat was too much and raised it up to what i have it set at now. I don't know if they where yellowing before wilting, wish i did. Growth rate did take off like a rocket though, i observed 3" in one day!! That's fucking wild lol.

As for not getting enough light, yeah that's possible too, I've been rotating the plants to help, i was thinking about getting a light strip and some mini florescent and supplying additional light from the bottom up, good idea or bad?

If it is a Nitrogen deficiency how can i curb that?

It may not be a complete defiency,It could be here is plenty available but when they shoot up 3", they use all that is "stored" if that maes sence. If its always the bottom leaves and it is going along with upward or outward growth. Its gonna be fine. If 1/4 of your bottom leaves start yellowin then w can add N. Its easy and a quick fix.

Side lighting is ALWAYS a plus. But leaves only photo from the top so make sure its not from underneath the leaf. :)

Thanks man, those leaves were worrying me lol. It's day 43 for the grow not 33 btw, i keep listed the wrong dates damnit. You know maybe there is something to short term mem loss and weed...

As far as random bagseed and non ordered seeds, they are all pretty much Hybrids now. It matter which is the dominant. Indica=fat stubby leaves. Sativas=thin long leaves. This description also applies to the plant shape.
Just a random azz guess but im guessing 80% of the time is gonna be inca dominant. Yours look indica dominant to me. :)

Really? I was just reading up on it and mine seemed alittle more like sativa just because the leaves kind've have a skinnier shape to them. I don't care either way, just curious. I would prefer sativa though, i like the energetic buzz

I guess i won't know till i roll one up lol. bagseed is what i'm stuck with using, Man i just don't trust ordering seeds online. In all honesty spimp have you ordered seeds yet? if so where from?

Day 44
Tallest plant 34" not much gain today
Lamp height sits at 12" from my tallest plant
Hum high 61 low 40
Temp high 80 low 70

allflower.JPG

Took some close up pictures with a magnifying glass
flower313.JPG

flower5best.JPG

flower220.JPG

flower65.JPG

Here's a close up of what is happening to the very bottom leaves

Deadleaf.JPG

A pic from under the canopy haha
undercanopy.JPG

wouldnt worry about the bottom leaves mate the plant will use thes first to form flowers, or water splashing on them when watering will cause it, either way looking good mukker

Back
Top Bottom