MightyMonte88 Soil Unknown Strain 2013 First Grow

First, second and third pictures look like they have more weight to gain

Alright sorry for the time gap.

GROW COMPLETE!!!!!!

All plants have been harvested, done hanging and are curing now. Everything went as planned, i ended up with what looks like 1 pound + :thumb:

Grow Data
Tallest plant ended up being 58" tall, i kind've lost track of the days but its somewhere around day 115 +
Temps/hum were maintained basically the same throughout the grow
PH was off at points, i had no way to tell.
bulbs used : MH for veg, HPS for flowering.
veg light schedule 18/6
flowering light schedule 12/12
I used 5 gal + pots, miracle grow soil + ferts
Entered flowering at just after either 1 or 2 months of veg, i cant remember the time because i chose to go by height, i put the girls into flowering at 20" tall assuming they'd reach 2X that, all of them grew taller than expected.

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that helped me along the way here.
I'm preparing for grow 2, making some modest improvements to my setup first. I'll keep yall updated.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

When you get your next grow started, feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thanks yall

Update..........

So on the 4th week of cure i hit a nearly show stopping snag, one of the plants harvest started developing mold. All three plants where harvested at different times so they're in different containers.

Started a separate topic, check it out. I delt with the problem it but it would be helpfull to get some of your inputs on what i did.

Emergency

PS, spimp i took your advice on harvest points, strongg difference between plant 1 (height of 56") and plant 2 ( the bushy one) :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom