Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

Well I figured that since I have four beds, it is as well to be four photoperiod plants. The newest addition is Northern Lights x Big Bud from world of seeds. (herbies freebie) Really excited about this strain and will be aiming for at least one clone for the next indoor adventure :):)

WP_20150508_005.jpg

Hey Buddy, best keep the fingers crossed for a good summer :) we are still getting frosts up here at night.

Have they workmen started on your roof? Hope you manage to get growing again very soon. :Namaste:

No notice of works yet matey, roofs are being done tho...

I hope to grow soon too.... This street stuff is bloody expensive and had its arse spun to death...

I miss my grow... Was just getting it all dialled in... ARSE !!!! :passitleft:

Had some cold nights here too... No frost tho...

Keep your head down mate, youve now " binged" the radar of the plod..

You need to be Blackadders mr fox !!.... A fox who just graduated university, phd in cunning !!

Them plod boys like an easy result.... Just so glad you got on alrite this time.. Coz Mono, this forum would be miss ya knowledge and your company....

Have a great weekend mate

:high-five:

****Strains -

- Critical Hog from TH seeds, a heavy yielding 100% indica
- Strawberry Blue a herbies freebie which is sativa dominant
- Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds, High THC sativa dominant
- 3x Northern Lights auto from vision seeds****

Now that looks like a fine Concentrated Oil mix.

Oh Yea, Subscribed.

I look forward to your green house style of growing, would you mind as your grow progresses to show how you are handling your environment inside?

No notice of works yet matey, roofs are being done tho...

I hope to grow soon too.... This street stuff is bloody expensive and had its arse spun to death...

I miss my grow... Was just getting it all dialled in... ARSE !!!! :passitleft:

Had some cold nights here too... No frost tho...

Keep your head down mate, youve now " binged" the radar of the plod..

You need to be Blackadders mr fox !!.... A fox who just graduated university, phd in cunning !!

Them plod boys like an easy result.... Just so glad you got on alrite this time.. Coz Mono, this forum would be miss ya knowledge and your company....

Have a great weekend mate

:high-five:

Hopefully they will get on with it as quickly as possible. Nothing worse than waiting for something to happen. Better safe than sorry though. My heads in the ground mate, never a reason for them to come back, I'm still baffled to how it all happened.

Fortunately they did nothing but take the plants, just cut them off at the base. Left pots, lights and all :):)

****Strains -

- Critical Hog from TH seeds, a heavy yielding 100% indica
- Strawberry Blue a herbies freebie which is sativa dominant
- Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds, High THC sativa dominant
- 3x Northern Lights auto from vision seeds****

Now that looks like a fine Concentrated Oil mix.

Oh Yea, Subscribed.

I look forward to your green house style of growing, would you mind as your grow progresses to show how you are handling your environment inside?

Welcome aboard bud!

Erm, not entirely sure how I will control the environment, if at all. Just open the doors most of the day? Haha never grown outdoors before so will be a learning curve the whole way :)

Love your grows Mono, looking good so far. Sorry to hear about trouble, best wishes mate!

Welcome aboard bud!

Erm, not entirely sure how I will control the environment, if at all. Just open the doors most of the day? Haha never grown outdoors before so will be a learning curve the whole way :)

I live to learn Mono, this will be a fun journal to watch & learn with you.

:) I hope so, going to be a long run. It's quite a weird feeling having little to no control over the grow. Certainly hoping for a good summer :)

A good autumn is the bit I worry about more.

Was just planning on trying some autos outside this year but my Violator Kush and Mothers Finest are getting topped at least one more time to make them bushier and I'm using it as an opportunity to try cloning again. If I get any rooted I've no room for them inside so I might aswell chuck 'em outside as bin them. Killed all 16 clones last time so not getting my hopes up!

Even if they won't make it to the end of flower outside they can hopefully be used as mother plants for when I do need cuttings for inside. If that works then next year I could plan it that I have a bunch of different phenos that I flower inside with clones still vegging outside.

Could be a fun summer :)

A good autumn is the bit I worry about more.

Was just planning on trying some autos outside this year but my Violator Kush and Mothers Finest are getting topped at least one more time to make them bushier and I'm using it as an opportunity to try cloning again. If I get any rooted I've no room for them inside so I might aswell chuck 'em outside as bin them. Killed all 16 clones last time so not getting my hopes up!

Even if they won't make it to the end of flower outside they can hopefully be used as mother plants for when I do need cuttings for inside. If that works then next year I could plan it that I have a bunch of different phenos that I flower inside with clones still vegging outside.

Could be a fun summer :)

True that! The micro climate here sucks more than most of Scotland lol. Sounds like you are heading in the perpetual direction. A 250 and a 600 dual spec hps is much easier than the UK climate :)

Back
Top Bottom