Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

FLOWER DAY 10

Hello to all you fine people here at :420:

It's been fairly quiet for the young ladies this week. Joy has had a growth spurt and both are very similar size size now but Joy does have more bud sites. Mags in on the left in the pics and Joy is on the right.
Think I left it a bit long between watering this time as they had started to wilt by the time lights came on (5 days since last water) I've given them a good feed and left them to it for now, I'll check again before lights off in the morning.
Turned the led off for 2 mins for some pics, they do look better when there green as apposed to pink and you can see any issues.
Well I'll sign off with a few pics

Mags and Joy
DSC_023913.JPG

Mags and joy
DSC_02555.JPG

Joy
DSC_02548.JPG

I see girly bits :circle-of-love:
DSC_02509.JPG

Mags
DSC_02459.JPG

Well that's all for now, time for bed
Peace out people ✌

Nice girls man! Given the size you have (height). I hope she will stretch just fine to fill all of your room. I have similar cabinet but twice as tall (580x580x1600) same light and my girl is loving it, I am watering her every 2 days or when the soil gets dry. Good luck!

Nice girls man! Given the size you have (height). I hope she will stretch just fine to fill all of your room. I have similar cabinet but twice as tall (580x580x1600) same light and my girl is loving it, I am watering her every 2 days or when the soil gets dry. Good luck!

Cheers bud, I'm hoping they don't get too tall, progress seems to be slow but I can be impatient sometimes. I'm playing the feeds by ear at the moment, overwatering a few weeks ago and left them too long last time, will probably feed again Friday or Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by ✌

nice work so far mr mr. plants look healthy as heck,, nice and micro,, love it,, i am into micro too,, cheers pal,,

FLOWER DAY 14

Hello :420: and happy Saturday. Today is day 14 of flower and the ladies are looking soo pretty. There are pistels everywhere. Stretch is in full force, they are shooting up pretty quick. The light is now at full hight and I'm still concerned I'm gonna run out of room but for now I'm not gonna worry about it. They had some water and full strength food yesterday. Ph was 6.5 going in and 6.2 was the run off reading. My ppm meter says 827ppm. I don't know of this is good or bad, it is what it is. No signs of any distress or problems 24 hours later tho so it's all good.

I'll sign off with the pics I took last night while watering
DSC_019914.JPG

DSC_019420.JPG

DSC_019817.JPG

DSC_019321.JPG

DSC_019720.JPG

DSC_019022.JPG

Well that's it for now.

Thanks for following and have a fine weekend
Peace out people ✌

FLOWER DAY 16

Good Evening my fine friends, thought I'd post a quick update as I might have a problem, I might not but I'll continue anyway........ Whilst feeding tonite I noticed some marks on the lowest fan leaves, these leaves were at soil level so I cut them off to photograph. It's only on these 3 and only from mags. Close up of the worst on but not the best pic, sort of looks like a slug trail spot but don't rub off. I have noticed a couple of very small flies in the cabinet and I mean a couple. I did manage to kill them tho and didn't see anymore. Can't find my fly strips so I'll pop in shop tomorrow and pick some up.
Other than this "problem" thing are growing well, new growth looks sweet and new bud sites and pistels are popping up everywhere. Ph levels in are still at 6.5 and out is 6.2, ppm in at 600ish and out is a bit higher so I'm thinking they still have nutes in soil so I'll give plain water next time.
I'm really quite proud of how my girls are growing up :love:, can't wait to raise one from seed next time.

Now for the pics

Problem leaves
DSC_019113.JPG

The worst one
DSC_019322.JPG

Some other shots
DSC_018218.JPG

DSC_017916.JPG

Close up
DSC_018617.JPG

Love this pic :circle-of-love:
DSC_017318.JPG

Any tips, help or advice here will be sweet. Thanks for stopping by :thanks:
Peace out people ✌

hello :ciao:

your garden looks good im subbed :thumb:

our grows are offly close 2 weeks into flower too :high-five:

best of luck with your ladies :Namaste:

the spots on the lower leaves are nothing to worry about i had that too on the first nodes aswell .. too rich of a compost probably

hello :ciao:

your garden looks good im subbed :thumb:

our grows are offly close 2 weeks into flower too :high-five:

best of luck with your ladies :Namaste:

the spots on the lower leaves are nothing to worry about i had that too on the first nodes aswell .. too rich of a compost probably

Cheers bud. You put my mind at rest. I'm at about 11 inches on the lights already and there not showing any signs of slowing yet. I could pull them down again as I took all her ties off to let her stretch her arms a bit, that should give me an inch or 2. I'll pop by your journals and say hi :thumb:

nice healthy pistils you got there buddy :high-five:

this scrog is going to be filled with fat chuncky colas, very good job :thumb:

You can add second net into your room and adjust the tops once again to gain max from your light!

Back
Top Bottom