Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

Short update

My girls both had a good drink today with fishy poo water. My ph tester also arrived. (about bloody time) water going in was 6.9 and run off tested at 6.3 which I think is pretty ok considering I've never tested it before.

Now here lies my dilemma, in 10 and a half weeks I go on my holidays for 2 weeks, my friend where the girls came from flowers this strain in 9 weeks. Since nobody other than my good lady and the fine people here at :420: know I'm growing, I may have to put the girls into flower this Saturday.
IS THIS TOO EARLY? its day 33 since roots first formed. They are still fairly small but have quite a few tops forming, I'll post a pic further down. I do have a trusted fiend I can let in on my secret but he has never grown the fine herb before. I'm kinda at a point where I have to make this decision and I'm stumped as to what to do for the best. Any help or input here will be most welcome. As I'm starting to ramble on I'll sign off with a nice pic of my girls just before the lights came on.
Peace out people :peacetwo:

DSC_02576.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Update time

BIG NEWS
After being in the box for just 3 weeks and having roots for almost 5, I've officially put the girls into flower. They had 14 hours light last night and onto 12/12 from tonite. I also made a scrog screen for them today with some bits of wood I had in the shed and some string. It's sitting about 2 inch off the top of the girls now So I should be able to tuck them quite well as they stretch
Flower day 1 pics

DSC_02634.JPG

DSC_02655.JPG
DSC_02641.JPG

Good times lie ahead
Peace out people ✌

Thanks for your input Stealthboat They haven't had any nutes as such, just some poo filled water from my fish tank. Over watering possibly, they last had water on thursday, will let them properly dry out before I water again. Bloom nutes should be here Monday so they will get a good feed as well. Here is a close up pic with lights off
DSC_02745.JPG
DSC_02735.JPG

They don't look nutrient deficient to me, but are kind-of droopy/wilty. Do you wait for the pot to feel light before you water? How warm is it? Plants want mid to high 70's or low 80's (degrees). Relative Humidity (RH) not below 45 to 50% at this point (??)

:peace:

Thanks catman, I do normally but as they had been 4 days since last water and had more soil in the pots that week, they probably wasnt as dry as they should have been. Temps are steady between 70f lights off and 82 lights on. RH sits at approx 50% so conditions sound fine and I have no pests. So, overwatering I'm gonna go with.

UPDATE FLOWER DAY 6

After my panic at seeing my leaf tips droop I left it a whole 10 days without watering.
Last night before I went to bed they had a good drink of just over half strength nutrients. They have been on a 12/12 light now for 6 days and up until now I hadn't noticed much stretching but today, wow. They have gained over an inch in 20 hours. The leaf tips are still drooping down on the tips of bug fan leaves but new growth seems unaffected. Other than this I have no real problems. Thing seem to be going well. I'll finish with a few pics.

last night

DSC_017214.JPG
DSC_017316.JPG

Today
DSC_018719.JPG
DSC_018823.JPG

Hope you all have a fine weekend
Peace out people ✌

I have pots about that size I have to water twice a day and have been for a long time.

I give them a good soaking when I water, they are also still quite small after only having 4 weeks veg in my cabinet. Coming along now tho. How do water twice a day? Your girls must have some roots on her :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom