My First Grow, Bag Seed, CFL Mini Box

Here's some pics of the chop and trim that went down last night. Unfortunately I decided to party a little before since I worked all day in the hot fucking sun. So the pics are a bit limited. But on the bright side, I'm getting some OT to buy another light and/or some legit seeds. Sooo when people say to give yourself an ample amount of time for trimming, they're really not joking. I figured since I didnt have much that it wouldn't take too long. Boy was I wrong! I wanted the buds to be as presentable as possible so it took a bit longer. I also moved Cat and my 3 clones into the flowering tent after I cleaned it so I could dry the buds in my veg box. Anyways here she is.
420-magazine-mobile1960499802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935555956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970771012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1432547549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1494486080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646583704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1284561947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791433308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2023813915.jpg

I'll have a dry and cure update to come in a week or so. Happy growing!

Just wondering what light are you researching?
Tell you the truth I'm actually scared to get another led. I introduced my second lady to my 300w Bloomspect and it started to fry her just like my first lady. I switched back to cfl's recently. I'm guessing that it is just the light because it's at ample height and I'm seeing the same symptoms as before. Another grower here is having great success with it though and at a lower height than mine is at. Even my clones were fried, even though they are at least 12 to 16" lower than their mother.
420-magazine-mobile822201854.jpg

I haven't sampled my buds yet. Maybe a little later tonight since I've been working 11hr days recently. I'm sure that I over dried them. I had to use my fans to keep the temps down. Day 3 of drying when I cut them for curing and they were pretty brittle. Hopefully nothing a Boveda won't fix
420-magazine-mobile1493383165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379627532.jpg

It seems as though some buds have seeds and some don't. But since she self hermed they should be female seeds, right? The buds smell sweet with a slight skunky scent. Can't wait to sample!

Congrats on the bud man almost an ounce! Not sure if they will be female or not but my three bag seeds were female. The problem with the clone looks more like lockout or something but i could be wrong.
That pic is of the mother. I've grown nothing but healthy plants until that fucking led showed up! It's just frustrating to go backwards. I'm going to try the led for seeds and see what happens next time. Anyone know if the Apollo Horticulture 400w hps is anygood or any hps or mh in general?

Tell you the truth I'm actually scared to get another led. I introduced my second lady to my 300w Bloomspect and it started to fry her just like my first lady. I switched back to cfl's recently. I'm guessing that it is just the light because it's at ample height and I'm seeing the same symptoms as before. Another grower here is having great success with it though and at a lower height than mine is at. Even my clones were fried, even though they are at least 12 to 16" lower than their mother.
420-magazine-mobile822201854.jpg

I haven't sampled my buds yet. Maybe a little later tonight since I've been working 11hr days recently. I'm sure that I over dried them. I had to use my fans to keep the temps down. Day 3 of drying when I cut them for curing and they were pretty brittle. Hopefully nothing a Boveda won't fix
420-magazine-mobile1493383165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379627532.jpg

It seems as though some buds have seeds and some don't. But since she self hermed they should be female seeds, right? The buds smell sweet with a slight skunky scent. Can't wait to sample!
Hey bud it's been a while! Great yield there, I bet it's gonna taste real good.

Some intense bending you got there in the flowering tent, I bet that will yield much more than the first.

Did you give your clones any nutes?

I know how frustrating it is but your leaves don't look like just light burn imo, but I'm unable to give you specific advice. I have made these mistakes before and I promise you're still movin' on up.

I am queen of light burn and nute lock out. It's an initiation phase you'll get by it...:) imo

Did you give your clones any nutes?

I know how frustrating it is but your leaves don't look like just light burn imo, but I'm unable to give you specific advice. I have made these mistakes before and I promise you're still movin' on up.

I am queen of light burn and nute lock out. It's an initiation phase you'll get by it...:) imo
That was a pic of one of a couple of leaves that were burnt. I'm telling you as soon as I removed that light my lady thanked me for it. She had yellowing new growth like an iron deficiency about 3 days ago. Here she is fighting back.
420-magazine-mobile2050468582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481389344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767522292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093003258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1546707579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile874147860.jpg

I've given the clones 1/2 nutes twice. Strangely, the one clone that is from my first girl didn't even blink when it came to the led. She was a reveg from her flowering mother. Healthy as you can see in the third pic.

The clones, don't need any nutes at all. Water . only. The clones already have nutes from the mother. Adding any extra nutes will affect your leaves. What is your light time? Have a great night.
Thanks gthm. All your input helps a bunch.18/6 btw. Good night

Hey bud it's been a while! Great yield there, I bet it's gonna taste real good.

Some intense bending you got there in the flowering tent, I bet that will yield much more than the first.
Thanks D! Considering your first time harvest this is pathetic! Nah but really the more I fuck up, the more I learn. I have a lot to learn and that's why I'm here. This young grasshopper will learn soon enough. Good night and good vibes too all.

To test your light, put your hand under for 30 secs at the same level as your plants. If it's too hot for your hand it's too hot for your plants. Maybe show us a pic that includes your light and . plants?
I'm here whenever you need me. Imo, you don't need another light until you master the one you have. .
I tested the light when I first got it with the method you mentioned and it was definitely hotter than cfl's. I just made sure to follow the manufacturers recommended height which seems to be the same with all leds. Unfortunately the led was at max height with both plants. About 18" away from the canopy with mature plants.

I'm going to try and grow from seed with the led eventually and see if it makes a difference. My plants do not like switching from the cfl grow tent to the led flowering tent. Only thing is I'm going perpetual so far and don't have the space for experimentation. I'll get there eventually.

SOB lol...you're doing everything right so keep going!
Lol. I'm a newb but I know the basics. Ph,temps,over/under watering, light height, humidity, training, etc. I'm very meticulous although lately I've been working a lot of overtime and can't tend to my girls as much as I would like. Luckily my daughter keeps an eye on temps and adjusts accordingly. Gotta love my lil girl! She is such a blessing

I'm so glad that I switched back to cfl's. Temps are more managable and my girls are looking way better. The one problem I am dealing with is the upcoming summer. It gets up to 100 where I'm at and we have one a/c for a 3 bedroom apt. And it's not central a/c. I'm looking into a portable one but they're fucking expensive. Does anyone have any recommendations? Here is some pics of the main lady and her babes.
420-magazine-mobile899051346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689786810.jpg

I need to train the main girl a bit more before flipping but as you can see she is ready with her pistils showing. She's still vegging btw in a 5 gallon pot. Some clones and a hopefully feminized seedling
420-magazine-mobile2036796916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom