My First Grow Trainwreck Big Bud Lemon Shunk

thank you for thinking of me Grace your so sweet:circle-of-love:yeah I voted for CF also. I think that he realy wants to win real bad. even if he dosen't win I think it will make him happy just for the turnout and he deserves the recognition. and its a sweet looking nug!
watch out for those freinds that can sniff out your grow! I know some folks that think you got free weed and think that they should be able to get some when ever they want. you and I know free is long from the truth. LOL anyway only a select few know or get any of my stash.:circle-of-love:
I dont think we are alowed to win here but you may have a contender for next months nug young lady:goodjob:
Really? I thought you had to be on here a long time to contend. Thank you FishCalke, you're sweet too. Hey, look at my dogs Eddie and Neopolian, they caught another groundhog under my shed, this is before they got their bath, they were all excited and and hot and panting in this picture, last week they got another one, it had to have put up a good fight, cause they had blood all over their faces. These are the smallest dogs I have, and the quickest, part yorkshire terrier and chichauna, purchased at the Cincinnatti flea market, I just had to save them. These little F-ers sleep with me too. Murders/love/grace:circle-of-love:

I love my little (Fers) as you so eliquently put it
DSC015112.JPG
thats my jack russel waitng to eat my plant. she loves only the finest grass! and its a wonder I haven't killed her,but thats another story.LOL

the perfect pair buds and protection, your little freinds look sweet:circle-of-love:

I love my little (Fers) as you so eliquently put it
DSC015112.JPG
thats my jack russel waitng to eat my plant. she loves only the finest grass! and its a wonder I haven't killed her,but thats another story.LOL

So cute, I pictured you with a big mean dog, you're just a creampuff for animals aren't you. My hubby's so clumsy and big he'd be afraid of stepping or sitting on one of these angels. Your Jack Russell is a little devil, I can see it in his eyes. Nice Bud, bud/grace:thumb:

the perfect pair buds and protection, your little freinds look sweet:circle-of-love:

Yeah, especially when they roll over and want their bellies rubbed, but for today I just call them Murders, they know they did bad, and get this look on their faces knowing I'm pissed at them. Really I'm proud of my little Bruisers/grace

lol did you scold them with the jewish mother accent?

great looking buds grace:bravo:. cant wait for smoke report i would love mine to turn out similar to yours.fingers crossed::goodjob:.i bet those 2 vicious dogs bark loud they certainly look like they do..:thumb:

when we first got stympie(the chug) she got under the recliner and my wife didnt know it,she leaned back to watch tv for a minute we didnt know where she went anyway she got up to look and I leaned the chair over and there she was.the chair had crushed her neck.my wife let out the most blood curdeling scream when she saw her laying lifeless under there,I wigged too.I snatched her up and stuck her hole face in my mouth,I blew so hard I swear her tail straitened out like a party favor. all of a sudden her toung started slapping my face.long story short we aint got that chair anymore!:circle-of-love:
So cute, I pictured you with a big mean dog, you're just a creampuff for animals aren't you. My hubby's so clumsy and big he'd be afraid of stepping or sitting on one of these angels. Your Jack Russell is a little devil, I can see it in his eyes. Nice Bud, bud/grace:thumb:

Yeah Tommy, they don't shut up when someone walks across the street or on my sidewalk, they of course hate the mailman. I'm sure your grow is going to be great if not better then mine, you grow looked great from the beginning, how much longer do you think till harvest?

No, didn't have a chance, I had just woke up, they woke me up, they knew something was in the yard, and I had my windows closed, they always sense it. Last week they killed another groundhog, my garbage man almost puked from the smell, cause it sat in garage for almost a week and with this heat, my husband couldn't get the smell out of his nose for 2 days, I'm so glad I didn't take the garbage out that day/:rofl::rofl::rofl: The dogs are sent to the basement after one of them threw up all over kitchen floor. Husband almost puked, he has a weak stomach and leaves all the P's to me, Pee, Poop and puke/He's gotta put the groundhog in the garbage again, I told him not to wait to long with this heat almost 100 today, not a good thing.

No, didn't have a chance, I had just woke up, they woke me up, they knew something was in the yard, and I had my windows closed, they always sense it. Last week they killed another groundhog, my garbage man almost puked from the smell, cause it sat in garage for almost a week and with this heat, my husband couldn't get the smell out of his nose for 2 days, I'm so glad I didn't take the garbage out that day/:rofl::rofl::rofl: The dogs are sent to the basement after one of them threw up all over kitchen floor. Husband almost puked, he has a weak stomach and leaves all the P's to me, Pee, Poop and puke/He's gotta put the groundhog in the garbage again, I told him not to wait to long with this heat almost 100 today, not a good thing.

The dogs are getting the Jewish mother cold shoulder today, and I won't talk to them for hours.

when we first got stympie(the chug) she got under the recliner and my wife didnt know it,she leaned back to watch tv for a minute we didnt know where she went anyway she got up to look and I leaned the chair over and there she was.the chair had crushed her neck.my wife let out the most blood curdeling scream when she saw her laying lifeless under there,I wigged too.I snatched her up and stuck her hole face in my mouth,I blew so hard I swear her tail straitened out like a party favor. all of a sudden her toung started slapping my face.long story short we aint got that chair anymore!:circle-of-love:
Wow, the same thing happened to my husband and a baby kitten we had, our cat had given birth to only 1 kitten, she was too young to be a mother, my husband loves baby cats and dogs, even he's a big bruiser himself, but baby animals turn him into a cream puff. One day he called me at work told me to come home right away, he was crying, he had accidently crushed the kitten with the recliner. He still thinks about it today.
Another time he called me to come home, our other little dog had been killed by a car. I couldn't get there right away, my husband dug a hole to bury him, he placed him in a plastic bag, placed the bag in the grave, then started putting dirt on it, just then he saw movement, the dog was just in shock and hadn't really been hurt. When I came home, there was the little one, happy to be alive. That story we never forget.:rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the harvest, which plant was it? What was the wet weight? Can't wait to hear the smoke report. Those stories of crushing animals was really sad. I am glad that some of them made it.

Congrats on the harvest, which plant was it? What was the wet weight? Can't wait to hear the smoke report. Those stories of crushing animals was really sad. I am glad that some of them made it.

Sorry about the crushing animal thing, but it happens more then you know. People need to be careful with recliners and small animals.
It took me 4 hours to trim them, they were 2 Trainwreck and 2 Big Bang, I was so tired I didn't care about the weight, all I know is that I have enough to keep me happy until next spring, since I'm a light toker, need to buy a nice bong now. thanks for checking it out. I guess I have a couple of ounces the lemon was 1/2 oz dried, and I still have the bottom 1/3 of all the plants growing out their buds.

They better not run into any Bears or Mountain Lions, but there maybe Bears where You Live, but I:circle-of-love: doubt Mountain Lions!!! They look like you could just pick em up and give them a Good Rub/Scratching!!:high-five: But Tia, whatever works for You, where You live. I/I am, love DOGGIES, all the Different Kinds, I am sure/know I would Love Yours as well, Tia. Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

They better not run into any Bears or Mountain Lions, but there maybe Bears where You Live, but I:circle-of-love: doubt Mountain Lions!!! They look like you could just pick em up and give them a Good Rub/Scratching!!:high-five: But Tia, whatever works for You, where You live. I/I am, love DOGGIES, all the Different Kinds, I am sure/know I would Love Yours as well, Tia. Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

We have coyotes and giant hawks from down the river. Sometimes we see them flying overhead looking for prey, I have to keep my cats indoors that day, perfect targets of white/grace

Back
Top Bottom