My First Grow Trainwreck Big Bud Lemon Shunk

Hi Grace, just thought id drop in and say high!! Lol.. You ve got some nice girls coming up, but i noticed some having issues, hope theyre able to repair em selves.. Did i notice a DIY foil reflector around a HPS light?? It may reflect some light,but as its not focused anywhere and the reflective quality is at best 40%, so maybe that is causing some heat stress having the light close to ur tops.. Pending on the globe's wattage too.. I use a 400w MH Veg, and 600w HPS flower..One plant but hopin for least 9 oz this time, got 8 oz dry cola's last off one girl with a 400w HPS.. Goodluck, and i hope they all start pumping out sum fat stink nuggets for ya soon!! Cya, Smokemup..

How's it going Smokemupm8, Just wanted to say HELLO, Been kinda missing You On The Threads lately. We gotta get Re-Synchronized!!!:scratchinghead: I'll PM You SOON, MAYBE WE CAN CATCH UP, My Friend!!!:blushsmile: That would be COOL!!!:high-five: Take Care, and put another Shrimp On The Barbie For Me, and a Cold One To Refresh My Gullet!!!:yahoo: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hi Grace, just thought id drop in and say high!! Lol.. You ve got some nice girls coming up, but i noticed some having issues, hope theyre able to repair em selves.. Did i notice a DIY foil reflector around a HPS light?? It may reflect some light,but as its not focused anywhere and the reflective quality is at best 40%, so maybe that is causing some heat stress having the light close to ur tops.. Pending on the globe's wattage too.. I use a 400w MH Veg, and 600w HPS flower..One plant but hopin for least 9 oz this time, got 8 oz dry cola's last off one girl with a 400w HPS.. Goodluck, and i hope they all start pumping out sum fat stink nuggets for ya soon!! Cya, Smokemup..

Thanks Smoke, I just purchased a reflector to fix that problem, and I just did my harvest of the 4 other plants, trainwreck and bib bang all from Herbies (free seeds please), I'm putting the plants back in to finish budding the bottom 1/3, I'm very happy with the harvest, more then enough to keep me bed ridden for a while, too strong, 2 tokes and I'm toast. I'm posting pics next and then going to take time to trim them up and up in boxes to dry. Stop by again, I just added a blog on this grow/grace:party:

fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_030.JPG
fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_029.JPG
fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_021.JPG
fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_020.JPG
fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_015.JPG
fubak_garvest_of_1st_grow_004.JPG

Hey Auntie, I just read Your Post on My Thread about Trimming, I thought it was Funny!!! I had My Trimmers over Today, and as Per Norm, They got 7.5LBS done in Like 8 Hours of work!!!:high-five: I hate to Manicure!!! So I have Good Trimmers That Always really Take care of Business, it was the last of Last Seasons Buds, Thank God!!!:amen: I am so Glad to have it all finally finished. They Did My Kush and Orange Krush, Some Of The Nicest Buds I Had Left. Wifey and I are Contemplating taking Pictures of What They Did Today, but probably not Tonight, We are Bushed!!!:winkyface: More than likely, Tomorrow We will take Some Pictures, I also realize it is almost time for Me to take Pictures of a Different Strain From the Garden!!!:blushsmile: Either Tomorrow or the next Day, I will probably Focus on Orange Krush, or the Highland Kush. Not sure which One yet!!!:slide: All I know is that it is TIME!!! Which Do You Think I Oughta Do? Nice Pictures, so what do You Think of Harvesting??? Not the Loads of Fun People Think it will be, is it!?!:thedoubletake: So much WORK, People that are not initiated have NO IDEA!!!:phew: Gotta Go, Y NEEDS ME ASAP!!! Take Care Tia. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey James, we harvested on the same day, that's funny isn't it, I just got done about an hour ago, then had to go into room and place clones and harvested plants back in room, now I can concentrate on them. I just cleaned up the kitchen, and my babies are all nice and trimmed up and resting in their 25 cent metal paper holders from garage sale, perfect. S brought out a bottle of brandytonight to celebrate, had 2 shots of Don Felipe, that helped, no pain, but it took about 4 hours. I'll talk at you tomorrow, nite, J & Y, in prayers /grace:goodjob:

Forgot to mention, I wish I had your trimmers with me, they'd be done in 15 minutes, nice haul. I didn't have the strength to bother to try to weigh anything, all I know I have enough to last me a good 6 to 9 months. Now I gotta buy a nice bong, no joints for me anymore, 2 tokes is all I need, it'll go a long way!!! Nite son/Tia grace
Oh forgot, I'd like to see the orange kush, never heard of it.

James, what do you mean by last season buds, do they trim them after they dry? Or are they harvested same day then trimmed? I think alot of people are busy tonight working on their set ups, I know I have to clear my upstairs up and get organized and junk that I threw in the hallway from grow room back into a proper place. I can't work around clutter, but first laundry and house then upstairs. Beach tomorrow too.

Thanks Smoke, I just purchased a reflector to fix that problem, and I just did my harvest of the 4 other plants, trainwreck and bib bang all from Herbies (free seeds please), I'm putting the plants back in to finish budding the bottom 1/3, I'm very happy with the harvest, more then enough to keep me bed ridden for a while, too strong, 2 tokes and I'm toast. I'm posting pics next and then going to take time to trim them up and up in boxes to dry. Stop by again, I just added a blog on this grow/grace:party:

Question, what do you do to get 8 oz off one plant besides 400 watt on it, that sounds very interesting.thanks/grace

I mean they were from last Harvest, I get one Harvest a year. This is what was left from My Last Seasons Harvest. Growing Outdoors, People Generally tend to get Only One Harvest a Year, unless they do Light Deprivation Techniques and Such!!!:thedoubletake: I just do One harvest a Year, because that is all We need, or could handle!!!:laughtwo: Our Plants Yield Enough Herb, MMJ, to last a Year(AND THEN SOME).:high-five: I basically work all year either getting My Plants Grown, or dealing with them once they are grown and Harvested!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: It is a Year Round Job, In One Way Or Another!!!:winkyface: But You Learn To Just Roll With It!!!:cheer: Take Care Tia, Love J&Y.:thumb:

Hi Grace.........your getting really popular.....this time I had to catch up! :bravo:

When I saw your harvest.....I had a big ole smile on my face. Ya did it Girl! You are self sufficient now!

A moment of silence please !:peace:

well thank you Gracey, now all I have to do is enter:)

I missed up again, calling you someone else, I must of been tired, I just went back to check, it's closet farmer who's running. Sorry, and I didn't even smoke anything that time, waiting till tonight to try with sis in law/again, very sorry, but I was thinking of you dear./grace:circle-of-love:

I mean they were from last Harvest, I get one Harvest a year. This is what was left from My Last Seasons Harvest. Growing Outdoors, People Generally tend to get Only One Harvest a Year, unless they do Light Deprivation Techniques and Such!!!:thedoubletake: I just do One harvest a Year, because that is all We need, or could handle!!!:laughtwo: Our Plants Yield Enough Herb, MMJ, to last a Year(AND THEN SOME).:high-five: I basically work all year either getting My Plants Grown, or dealing with them once they are grown and Harvested!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: It is a Year Round Job, In One Way Or Another!!!:winkyface: But You Learn To Just Roll With It!!!:cheer: Take Care Tia, Love J&Y.:thumb:
Oh, I did a wet trim, fan leaves and little leaves too, is that wrong? Do I just off the fan leaves then dry, and trim after, I also want to make some butter hash for a friend with muscle problems, she can't breath too well. I placed the trimmings into 5 ziploc quart bags, is that enough to make some butter or oil with? Thats the next thing I want to get started with while I wait for the clones to grow up. It's gonna be about 100 degrees tonight, no beach for me, I can't tolerate the heat when it gets like this, so inside for me today, I think I should have harvested 2 plants earlier, they are a little bit dark, but I can also use them for hash butter if they don't taste right, but I think I might be alright.

Hi Grace.........your getting really popular.....this time I had to catch up! :bravo:

When I saw your harvest.....I had a big ole smile on my face. Ya did it Girl! You are self sufficient now!

A moment of silence please !:peace:

Oh no, I'll always need you with me, for encouragement and knowledge, and new ways of doing stuff, suggestions on next seeds to grow, etc. I'm in it to win it, will be here a long time. this is my community now.Love/grace:circle-of-love:

thank you for thinking of me Grace your so sweet:circle-of-love:yeah I voted for CF also. I think that he realy wants to win real bad. even if he dosen't win I think it will make him happy just for the turnout and he deserves the recognition. and its a sweet looking nug!
watch out for those freinds that can sniff out your grow! I know some folks that think you got free weed and think that they should be able to get some when ever they want. you and I know free is long from the truth. LOL anyway only a select few know or get any of my stash.:circle-of-love:
I dont think we are alowed to win here but you may have a contender for next months nug young lady:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom