My First Grow Trainwreck Big Bud Lemon Shunk

Wow, your orange and white cat reminds me of a cat use to have, they could be twins. His name was Lucifer, he also had 6 toes. But I had to find him a new home when I moved out of state to where I am now. He could open doors and everything. I miss him. Do you watch animal planet? You should check out the show called My cat from hell. I don't have a problem with my current cat but it sure taught me some things I didn't know. Sorry about the ramble about the cat.

I have 5 dogs and 2 cats, hundreds of pets over the years, I do watch animal planet, I watch animal hoarders also, it makes me have to turn off the tube sometimes. My orange/white cat is called BabyBoy, he loves us to push him across the floors back and forth, sliding, I call him my dust magnet.

you know Grace my feelins is kinda hurt, how come you haven't been over to my thread?
I would like very much if you get the chance to tell me what another buckeye thinks:circle-of-love:

This fellow Buckeye is very impressed, I like your tidy whitie story, highly recommend that everyone stop by your place for a visit, thanks for the invite/grace:goodjob:

LOL@dust magnet...I haven't seen animal hoarders, don't think I could stomach it, I barely can watch the other hoarder shows.

You know I watch hoarders to keep myself in check, that's how I got around to cleaning out my attic and bathroom upstairs, then I thought, hey I can grow in here. I need to watch because when younger I use to bring all kinds of things home to use for something, my husband told me the living room looked a re-sell shop, that made me look at it and agree with him, less is more is my motto now.

You said it Queen, Hoarding is an Obsession that has innate ability to both Repulse and Intrigue You at the Same Time. You are Repulsed that Certain Hoarders live in Unabashed Filth, with the Complete In-Ability Too SEE what is Falling Apart around Them, and the Pests, Roaches, Mice, Cat's, Dog's and Dead Things. Now I have Lived In Some Messed Up Situations, But We still kept our Billets in An Orderly as We Could fashion!!! And if We Had pests, we took it upon Ourselves to be on Constant Look Out For Them, and figured out ways to Trap and Squish Em!!! Pillows, and Brooms work Real Well. And as far as Dog's and Cat's Go, I can live, and Enjoy Living with Them!!! But to Me, any thing Over what is a Nuisance or the In ability to Take Proper Care of Them, Is TOO MANY!!! And Auntie, You just sound like Me and members of My family, if it is still Good and can Be put to Good Use, Why Not Take It, or keep it, as long as you have a Place For It!!!:high-five: Us Dumpster Divers Are Not Hoarders, we just see the Value in Things, Others Not Like Us Don't!!!:cheer: I think Your Prayer Circle For Y, must have worked WELL, She in a Much Better way today, And our trimmers J&M are here(NOT EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS & FREDDY KRUEGER), LOL. So Thank You She/We Needed It. I Always Include Those That I Care For In My Prayers, Tia!!!:amen: Take Care All, Thanks For Listening To My Ramblings(PRATTLEN). SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

YAY MORE prattle!
You said it Queen, Hoarding is an Obsession that has innate ability to both Repulse and Intrigue You at the Same Time. You are Repulsed that Certain Hoarders live in Unabashed Filth, with the Complete In-Ability Too SEE what is Falling Apart around Them, and the Pests, Roaches, Mice, Cat's, Dog's and Dead Things. Now I have Lived In Some Messed Up Situations, But We still kept our Billets in An Orderly as We Could fashion!!! And if We Had pests, we took it upon Ourselves to be on Constant Look Out For Them, and figured out ways to Trap and Squish Em!!! Pillows, and Brooms work Real Well. And as far as Dog's and Cat's Go, I can live, and Enjoy Living with Them!!! But to Me, any thing Over what is a Nuisance or the In ability to Take Proper Care of Them, Is TOO MANY!!! And Auntie, You just sound like Me and members of My family, if it is still Good and can Be put to Good Use, Why Not Take It, or keep it, as long as you have a Place For It!!!:high-five: Us Dumpster Divers Are Not Hoarders, we just see the Value in Things, Others Not Like Us Don't!!!:cheer: I think Your Prayer Circle For Y, must have worked WELL, She in a Much Better way today, And our trimmers J&M are here(NOT EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS & FREDDY KRUEGER), LOL. So Thank You She/We Needed It. I Always Include Those That I Care For In My Prayers, Tia!!!:amen: Take Care All, Thanks For Listening To My Ramblings(PRATTLEN). SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Not Prattlening, I was thinking of Y this morning and last night when I went to sleep, I said a prayer for both of you. I'm glad it helped. More prayers tonight, another prayer circle needed here. Take care J & Y/Tia :circle-of-love:grace

Here's some pics from last night's Clones moved to Tent with new camera, it does all kinds of neat tricks, so please be kind, I didn't know what was happening when these pics were taken.

clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_008.JPG
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_004.JPG
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_007.JPG
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_005.JPG
This pic is of Lemon shunk I choped 3/4 off of and sent back to grow lower nugs
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_003.JPG
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_002.JPG
clones_with_my_new_camera_7-16-12_006.JPG
400 watt reflector purchased on ebay for $15.00/This camera does double pics, makes it look like I have more plants then I really do, I have 1 auto biodiesel, one vanilla kush from seed/ and five or 6 clones.

Here' a pic of my DNA Lemon Shunk I picked last week, in jar for curing, my honey's in charge of burping the baby, that way he feels like he's done some of the work. :thumb: 1/2 oz. rest of plant is in tent trying to grow out again.

very nice young lady, and your hubby said"NO" LOL

Just a update on the personal side, it looks like my brother in law has lung cancer and has been sent home to die, no one wants to say anything out loud about this, visited him yesterday, he's been getting visitors all week, looks weak, white and pale, hard to breathe, but still walking around a little. I think that may be the last time I gave him a kiss goodbye.:confused:

hope that his life is full till the end. and I belive with you and yours around it will be
so sorry about your familys grief and your brother inlaws sickness:circle-of-love:

Thank you fish cake, his daughter flew in from Alaska with all her family, people here from Florida, he's a deacon at our church, his 2nd home, so all those church people have been hanging around, kind of like a old fashioned italian wake.

Back
Top Bottom