My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Sick, busy, tired, snow and pet troubles. Those are my main excuses :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I will be brief

Bloom room changes.

Cut the wwbbrpk... my Lady of Cannabis that plant is Awesome! I failed to get pics of the end of the first wwbbrpk but there is a new girl waiting to show her stuff

moved a durple pream under the Budmaster II and a blueberry under the Top LED panel, let's see what happens

Actually moved two blueberry clones under the Top panel. One will be blasted with colloidal silver and one will get pollinated

Veg room

The mold fight continues in the veg room... this is the longest battle I have had without winning

Smoke report

blueberry -- I don't like the taste and it gives me a headache, as soon as I make seeds it is gone

durple pream -- a delight to smoke all sorts of flavors colliding pleasant daytime meds... unless processed, whoa :cheesygrinsmiley:

got a neat new piece of glass in town, new owners, I like them. They gave me a sweet upgrade to a titanium nail for free :cheesygrinsmiley:
made some yellow to go on the nail... 6gs :cheesygrinsmiley: I love the vacuum process, so clean it spanks of freshness

stayed in my journal for New Year, I learned at Christmas I could not get around

Thank you all for stopping in.

PS I started this post this morning, I can't believe it is already evening

Hope you are feeling better Buckshot. I got tired just reading that.

Oh your already tired? ... I am up at 3:30 looking out at at least 10 if not 15" of snow I have to clear :cheesygrinsmiley: fuck it, I am going to do a couple hits of my most potent wonders and crash again till the snow is really over!

pure candy

DSC_5234_wax.jpg

Oh your already tired? ... I am up at 3:30 looking out at at least 10 if not 15" of snow I have to clear :cheesygrinsmiley: fuck it, I am going to do a couple hits of my most potent wonders and crash again till the snow is really over!

Same here Buck...just finished shoveling

pure candy

DSC_5234_wax.jpg

That looks delicious :)

yea a Tutorial on that how to make that hash you got there lol
Happy Freeweed day Buck Hash looks awesome I wish I was there to help you smoke
some of that lol and a Chronic Weekend to you man

Here is the exotic wwbbrpk

DSC_5260_wwbbrpk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom