Northside Clones

(Comes busting through the door, panting and sweating profusely) sorry I'm late but I'm all caught and ready to catch the end. (Drags chair across the floor to the back of the room) :popcorn::drool:
Love the lollipopping. Allows the plant to focus on just those significant colas and no popcorn. Those colas are gonna be donkey d*cks. Are you planning on doing any backbudding as well?

Day 41 of flower. Last day of week 6. I did a major photo shoot yesterday.. ..went to upload to my laptop and nothin showed up. So that was a waste of over an hour of trying to get quality shots with he fancy cam. So I did another little quick shoot with my phone today. Hemp expo was a major disappointment for me. Thought they'd have edibles and flower for sale. Oh well.... back to the show. No changes in nutes or environment to report so straight to the eye candy.

Looking Frosty my friend. Real nice even canopy. Looking good. They should go through another swell soon
last few weeks so I'm looking forward to the swell.
Magnificent!

That lefty WW is a real looker! Thanks for the wicked update:):high-five:
the ww are smelling and looking amazing. I'm glad I've got 2 different strains in there to compare and watch side by side.
Damn, looking awesome. Gonna be another nice harvest, Great job Swagg.✌️:thumb:
Thanks. My yield won't be as much I don't think but I made a decision that I didn't want any airyfluff nugs...perfectly smokabke and enjoyable but I had more then I wanted last run.

Sorry to hear about the wasted time with the pics swagger.

The other ones you took look great. You're rocking in out in auto pilot, I love it. Keep it up bro

Thanks boys and girls. I'm very pleased with this grow so far. They were amazingly trained by newty and it made everything sooooo easy. Minor training and tying obviously but seriously I have barely had to do anything. They love the lights and the nutes. And maybe they even like me a little bit. If this is how clones always stack compared to the mother's then I don't mind running clones all day. Maybe it's just me but I swear everything is so close together compared to my first run. I dunno.

Testing out the waters at school and medicating. Had a cautious, scared dose of oil in my morning java. Shoulda threw that other chunk in but like I said. Testing out how I manage and function in lectures and labs. So far so good. The day can end anytime now so I can have my drive home puff. So tomorrow not such a cautious dose and we go from there. Another pic Update in a day or two.
Newty sounds like a good wingman. Feeling alonia here wish i could find a decent grower around here that i can trust but the paranoia down here is real. I know there is co ops here but just not ready to get in those circles. Rather just be alone lol

Newty sounds like a good wingman. Feeling alonia here wish i could find a decent grower around here that i can trust but the paranoia down here is real. I know there is co ops here but just not ready to get in those circles. Rather just be alone lol

I hear ya! I wish I knew people around here that was in it with me. Living in a state where it's not exactly legal puts a damper on that. But less people in your citcle, less loose lips.

Day 41 of flower. Last day of week 6. I did a major photo shoot yesterday.. ..went to upload to my laptop and nothin showed up. So that was a waste of over an hour of trying to get quality shots with he fancy cam. So I did another little quick shoot with my phone today. Hemp expo was a major disappointment for me. Thought they'd have edibles and flower for sale. Oh well.... back to the show. No changes in nutes or environment to report so straight to the eye candy.

yum

Thanks everyone for popping in showing all this love. Much appreciated. I'll try to get that lower nug shot at some point. Not really much going on under the main canopy but I will find the shot.

So it appears my neighbor has chopped little Peggy. I haven't checked my trichomes yet but originally I had planned this flip so that once I'm done school, it would be time to chop. And school ain't done for another 3 weeks. Sooooo... I'm gonna see if I can take some trich shots with the crappy phone loupe I have. I know the new light is more powerful so I'm wondering if any amberish trichs I see would be from getting baked in the light or would they really be ready so soon. My last girls took much much longer. Lots to think about. For now, it's almost time for my medicating drive home.

Oh yes and before I forget....so right outside the library they got a white board and almost everyday they have really nice quotes. I've seen a few that I've wanted to share but always forget. If anyone knows me I'm all about good vibes. Positive energy etc. So those kind of quotes I enjoy the most. I'll just share 2 that I remember off the top of my head if u all don't mind. They're cheesy and not mine but when ur at school all day, the little things get you thru the day.

Some people complain that roses have thorns on them, but I'm just glad that the thorns have roses on them. ( something along those line)

I just forgot the next one as I'm typing this but it's something like it takes the same effort to get mad aboit something as it is to be happy aboit something. Sorry I thought I'd remember that one. Oh well. More to come.

Found yesterday's quote still on the board today so thought I'd share the actual one this time. Not whay a vaguely remember.

"We either make ourselves happy or miserable, the effort is the same"

I didn't look who that quote is from. All I know is it sure as hell ain't mine. More pics coming this weekend. Took a peak at the trichs last night. I'll try to take some shots and post. A coupke spots i did see amber. Not enough to get me excited so for now I'd like so see them go another 4 weeks. Pack on some weight.

Mother F’n BLIZZARD up in heeeeere! Woop!

Okay I’ll calm down!

You better come get your loupe you lent me brotha;) I couldn’t believe how fast our Peggy went down! It was again a scene from the Simpson’s where homer is eating his HUUGE pet lobster and crying the whole time! :rofl:

I love your quotes, keep them coming! Your all positive mojo my friend. My sis even said to me after she met you, “he just has a calm peaceful vibe” :)

Peace and love neighbour!

:passitleft:

One more thing! I was snooping through all these beautiful pictures of weed on Instagram and then came across 420 mag on Instagram then what do I see...did you even know how famous you are?? Since December

Did you know you are part of the movement to end the war on drugs??

That is all, night :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom