OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

I have loved reading your other journals during my lurker stage. Great to be able to get in relatively early though I might need to look over Gators head.

So many fun strains OMM. Can't wait for the rotating smoke reports!:popcorn::blunt:

Well Good Morning OMM, glad to see your at it again, looks like quite the selection,
Enjoy that beautiful weather out there, I just woke up to a couple inches of snow,,,nasty,,,, but seeing that your starting a new grow makes the day better,

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Hi ke43210! Welcome aboard! :thumb:

I hope some of my warm weather will blow your way,,,,,,,that's asking allot, I know. However, at least I can share my place with you.:)
Had tropical showers all night and I mean hard showers! I didn't know how my two young ladies would look this morning, but they were fine.
Glad to have you aboard! ;)

Aloha OMM! I'm looking at snowflakes this morning too.

Is that scorched earth I see surrounding my future retirement bungalow? Did you have to get out the flamethrower in your last battle with the bugs?

I'm here for the ride and to nag you if you're overdoing things.

How long have the 2 been in flower, and what do you use the silica for?

Go Lucy! Go Jack Diesel! Go OMM!

Hey Blue :welcome:

Good to see you here...and....yes if I over do it...get on my case! :thanks:
Gonna try to keep things at a slow speed...my speed.

Truthfully, it's great to be back and growing again. We got to get you out of snowy land. First snow is always nice.....the ones that follow are not!:smokin::smokin:

They have been in flower 2 days now. I put them out at 2 foot. Hopefully they will stretch into big girls. I wish seed banks would tell us recommended veg times. Some do...like Violator Kush. They say put her out at one foot of veg.
I will take my time and let them all get larger before I put them out. The bigger the better. Hopefully this will be a long and happy grow. :yummy:

Sorry about the mess in front of your retirement home, but I took it personally last grow when I had the bugs. There is nothing living under them right now. It will be an on going battle if I didn't kill them all. :yahoo:

The silica helps make strong stems and branches and with these 40 to 50 mph winds the girls need them! Later I will be tying them up for sure.

Glad your riding shotgun for me! :thanks:

OMM i got one cole train the thing is growing like crazy .Your gonna like this strain..:nicethread: BC

Hey BC! :) That's good to know. Ah do you remember how long you vegged her? She looks pretty small at 30 days.

Glad your with us! :bravo:

OMM, glad you are feeling better and posting again.
I saw your blatant ad on woodsman journal. So I'm in for the ride too.

Hey Joe! Glad to have you ridding along with us! That was blatant alright! ;) That Woodsman is a great guy, isn't he?
Glad you made it home in one piece! :tokin:

:yahoo:Hey hey hey :reading420magazine: got my speedos and tanning lotion on! :roorrip:OK ready for the show!:peace:

Hello Sisco! Better wait til next week.....rain for the next few days.....then glorious sun again. Bring some munchies too! :hmmmm::winkyface::hmmmm:

SHOWTIME
Sunny and 80 here too Bra.....everyone is outside giving my electric bill a break

Hi Chopper! :cheer: Good to see you!
Glad your warm Bra! Got some cool weather , rain and high winds this week.
Normal good stuff coming next week!

Of course, the 70's are cold weather here! :laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:

running in the yard huffing and puffing....im here, am i late???

just got caught up....love it...and i got in at the beginning...

did the bug spray brown all that up? i bet your gardener is happy...

well, im off to shake some jars, and take more clones....or thats what they say they would be if they stay alive....hugs, L

Hi there my best friend Lavendar! Your never too late....saved a special place for you too!
No, I killed the grass. I sprayed the bug spray after that and then it rained and washed it away. :yikes::yikes: Will spray again and again. I'll get those buggers this time! :rip:

Good luck on the clones! :morenutes: They will live this time! :goodluck:

Hi OMM, got my seat all picked out.
I'm looking forward to seeing your backyard loaded with sticky buds again soon.:thumb:

Good luck my friend.

I hope your health issues don't impact your enjoyment of your garden.

Hello my old friend Mmmmick!:bravo: So glad you are here! Be over to see you soon. Somehow I accidentally I turned off my automatic notifications to new posts in all the journals I follow and of course I thought what's happening on 420.....no one is posting! Old age is hell! :ganjamon:

I am going to do my best at filling up my back yard again with tasty girls. The plants I've listed are just the beginning. Many more strains to come.
Me and you both on the health thing.....gonna pace myself better this time,
famous last words! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Alright, before this epic gets started I am getting in on it.

Love the choice of strains, I am here finally OMM!

Welcome Velodrone! :grinjoint: Glad your in! Our paths finally cross!
If all goes well, those strains are just the beginning. Many more to come. Even going to try Dr Grinspoon and some Zulu which a friend gave me. I've had some good luck with the way I grew my last two grows, so I probably wont change a thing that way. Easy is best! :ganjamon:

I have loved reading your other journals during my lurker stage. Great to be able to get in relatively early though I might need to look over Gators head.

So many fun strains OMM. Can't wait for the rotating smoke reports!:popcorn::blunt:

Two Tokes Welcome! :cheer: Yep, that Gator has a big head! I gave him a chair with cushions, so maybe he will sink down a bit!
I'm with you on the smoke reports. With luck I'll be buying more storage jars. :hookah:

Think I'll stick around for this one to. Hopefully learn something new while I'm at it lol!

Welcome SmokinWhisper ! ;) Hopefully you will pick up some new thoughts on growing. I hope to too! Everything I know came from right here on 420. It is a fountain of information and has some of the best growers I have ever met! :bravo:

While catching up on your thirtieth grow I happened upon the following comments make by two great friends. This was all I needed to read to feel right at home here!

OMM said, "So this is the start of hopefully a very long grow, as one is harvested, another will be added until I run out of seeds or die from exhaustion"

Answer: Since you have millions of fine seeds to choose from (including some that have yet to be discovered) You will die from exhaustion, but only after many many years of entertaining us. You will then not die, but will live on after you discover that our wonderful herbage is indeed the fabled, 'Fountain of Youth", "Valhalla", "Tree of Life" etc., etc., etc....... , thus enshrining you into the yet to be built "Wall of Cannabis Geniuses" in Washington DC. (across from the Capital Building) where you will live on for all eternity!...........:Rasta:

87 posts later (slow day of posting for OMM"S journals) another 'Sage of Grow', the infamous 'SiscoKid', utilizing his superior wisdom and intellect was able to give us this bit of visual enlightenment:

Siscokid, "Hey hey hey got my speedos and tanning lotion on!"
:surf:

All I can say is that I feel very privileged to be able to post on your new and I'm sure extremely successful grow journal alongside such distinguished guest speakers as Siscokid and the others! I feel like I fit right in! :Rasta:

All the best 'oh guru of grow' (and connoisseur of fine Hawaiian and Filipino nurses)!:hippy:

:adore: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom