OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

nice journal mate.plants look nice. u have a nice selection of strains there. i am def. in till the end. i wanna see the backyard full of buds too.
very nice, chillin backyard, must be nice!! :rollit:

OMM you are such a popular guy that starting a new grow thread is 3 pages of social exchange. That speaks pretty well of you as a grower and a human being.

a new grow thread is 3 pages of social exchange
Old guys can have friendships or cable TV.
Hows your TV Old Man? My guess is you don't watch it much.
You have friends here at 420 Magazine, and you're good to us. Stay healthy, please. :thanks:

Roll out the green carpet in Paradise, for we who call west wind: The Hawk!
With your elaborate list of wonder-strains, your grow will soon be more than talk :)

While catching up on your thirtieth grow I happened upon the following comments make by two great friends. This was all I needed to read to feel right at home here!

OMM said, "So this is the start of hopefully a very long grow, as one is harvested, another will be added until I run out of seeds or die from exhaustion"

Answer: Since you have millions of fine seeds to choose from (including some that have yet to be discovered) You will die from exhaustion, but only after many many years of entertaining us. You will then not die, but will live on after you discover that our wonderful herbage is indeed the fabled, 'Fountain of Youth", "Valhalla", "Tree of Life" etc., etc., etc....... , thus enshrining you into the yet to be built "Wall of Cannabis Geniuses" in Washington DC. (across from the Capital Building) where you will live on for all eternity!...........:Rasta:

87 posts later (slow day of posting for OMM"S journals) another 'Sage of Grow', the infamous 'SiscoKid', utilizing his superior wisdom and intellect was able to give us this bit of visual enlightenment:

Siscokid, "Hey hey hey got my speedos and tanning lotion on!"
:surf:

All I can say is that I feel very privileged to be able to post on your new and I'm sure extremely successful grow journal alongside such distinguished guest speakers as Siscokid and the others! I feel like I fit right in! :Rasta:

All the best 'oh guru of grow' (and connoisseur of fine Hawaiian and Filipino nurses)!:hippy:

:adore: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:yahoo:

Believe me Mate, you fit right in!:ganjamon:

The "Wall of Cannabis Geniuses" ! What an honor! I can see it now.....it would be a list of growers from 420. We will go down in history! :Rasta:

Forgive Sisco when he joins in, he really does! :thumb:

About the nurse....the new one is perfect! Tiny little thing, she is. I'm starting to want to go the doctor's all the time now! :):)

Sure glad you've rewarded us with your presence! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

nice journal mate.plants look nice. u have a nice selection of strains there. i am def. in till the end. i wanna see the backyard full of buds too.
very nice, chillin backyard, must be nice!! :rollit:

Hi staffy! :cheesygrinsmiley: If all goes well, there will be many more strains. For about a year I've been ordering seeds.....I just can't resist Attitude's specials. Talk about addictive personalities...that's me. :smokin::smokin:

The picture of the backyard was on a rainy wet day. When the sun is out it looks much better. Can't lie to you I love it here! Took a long time to get here,
but very much worth it. :thanks:

OMM you are such a popular guy that starting a new grow thread is 3 pages of social exchange. That speaks pretty well of you as a grower and a human being.

Thanks G-Dog Yep, you know me. We grow and learn, but why not enjoy ourselves and make friends too. Besides, we have to fill the spaces between pictures! :thumb:

well i was searching for info on soil ph & there it is thanx + rep

Glad we could be of help! No joke! We talk allot, but do take our hobby seriously. Want to grow the best we can. If you ever have a question there is already plenty help on board.
Thank You for the +reps!

Old guys can have friendships or cable TV.
Hows your TV Old Man? My guess is you don't watch it much.
You have friends here at 420 Magazine, and you're good to us. Stay healthy, please. :thanks:

Roll out the green carpet in Paradise, for we who call west wind: The Hawk!
With your elaborate list of wonder-strains, your grow will soon be more than talk :)

Health is foremost on my mind
Thankfully, my doctors are very kind

Old Men are slow
But I did make room for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Hey OMM,

What a list of strains you have there, I am looking forward to see your green thumb grow these babies out in airpots with some real hawaiian love. :peacetwo:

flo

Hey OMM,

What a list of strains you have there, I am looking forward to see your green thumb grow these babies out in airpots with some real hawaiian love. :peacetwo:

flo

Welcome Flo! ;) Glad you stopped by.:)
I'm with you, looking forward to them all.
Will, put another one out tomorrow, a Kandy Kush.
Will post a picture update too.
Thanks for looking in. :thumb:

Hey OMM popping in to grab a seat before they are all taken! Just cant stand as long as I use to. Did Sisco bring some snacks yet? Might make some cookies later!

Hello Tmac12 :ganjamon:
Don't worry thre back yard has plenty of seats.
All Sisco brought was his speedo and tanning lotion.
Now. cookies sounds much better! :thumb:

I hear you about standing too long! :smokin::smokin:

Hey OMM popping in to grab a seat before they are all taken! Just cant stand as long as I use to. Did Sisco bring some snacks yet? Might make some cookies later!
Cookies? Umm hmm I like cookies

Even if they put me on the floor
Then Gator-rolled out the door
I'll be happy as a clam and say no more
Unless 'gasp' I begin to snore

OMM - You seem to be working on that dying of exhaustion pretty good. I am ramping up my grow, but nothing like yours yet. I have only 18 plants, two strains. I have rounds of the Hindu Kush flowering. One of which will be cut down in a few days.

I had OG Kush clones that I cut, but apparently those arent as easy to root as the HK was. I used the same cloning gel, lighing, etc. just no luck. They were in a prop tray for 2 weeks and no roots, so I went out and bought some more clones. I got lavender this time. I think that I effed up by getting them though. This round will go under my T5 setup, and would probably do better under the HPS. Oh well, I guess I could always move the HK from the HPS to T5. Im not sure how they will take that though.

I am trying to keep Indicas under the T5 because thinking that for the most part, are shorter and easier to keep the canopy pretty even. I want to put sativas and taller plants under the HPS so that they get penetration.

Sorry to ramble, been away from the forums for a few weeks building aero setups that I am selling in a new friends dispensary. Well actually the first two were for himself, now they are being sold in the store. I thought that was pretty cool of him to let me do that. Especially since I just met him a few weeks ago. You know how it goes though, real potheads always end up coming together one way or another.

Well Im off to do some other stuff. Just stopped by to see the new grow and say hi. Have a good weekend brother.

4 Pages already huh Pops now I got to catch up on the reading part. Be back after I read it GL Pops Keepem Green

Hi Wood:ganjamon:
Good to see you my friend.....not many pictures yet...more coming! :grinjoint:

Hi Miss J :peace:

OMM - You seem to be working on that dying of exhaustion pretty good. I am ramping up my grow, but nothing like yours yet. I have only 18 plants, two strains. I have rounds of the Hindu Kush flowering. One of which will be cut down in a few days.

I had OG Kush clones that I cut, but apparently those arent as easy to root as the HK was. I used the same cloning gel, lighing, etc. just no luck. They were in a prop tray for 2 weeks and no roots, so I went out and bought some more clones. I got lavender this time. I think that I effed up by getting them though. This round will go under my T5 setup, and would probably do better under the HPS. Oh well, I guess I could always move the HK from the HPS to T5. Im not sure how they will take that though.

I am trying to keep Indicas under the T5 because thinking that for the most part, are shorter and easier to keep the canopy pretty even. I want to put sativas and taller plants under the HPS so that they get penetration.

Sorry to ramble, been away from the forums for a few weeks building aero setups that I am selling in a new friends dispensary. Well actually the first two were for himself, now they are being sold in the store. I thought that was pretty cool of him to let me do that. Especially since I just met him a few weeks ago. You know how it goes though, real potheads always end up coming together one way or another.

Well Im off to do some other stuff. Just stopped by to see the new grow and say hi. Have a good weekend brother.

Hello there Giovanni831 Good to see you, it's been a while. Love were you live, probably said that before.
I have yet to try cloning. Will someday I'm sure. Many people seem to have trouble doing it on a regular basis. Even Lavendar, who can grow anything.
I don't know, but seems like some strains are just fine, but others no soap.

Your thinking of the lights is exactly what I would.

Your aero setups must be nice if he bought two. :grinjoint: Good luck on them..little extra money doesn't Hurt! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom